Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotstepper

Don’t know if you guys remember my post nearer to Christmas (when Mila was first told about surgery I think) that my grandson had AML leukaemia… well he’s had a scan at the end of a cycle of treatment and it’s responded VERY well to treatment! We are all over the moon and it’s made me think I hope Sarah and pedalofile creepy keep to Mila and Jace’s medical appointments in the future. Poor baby is in an almost full body cast and is still being tossed around like a crepè

• Heart
Reactions: 122

kizzy

VIP Member
Did you hear in the vlog not last night the night before when Lazy was talking about buying Milas birthday presents, Isla (offscreen) says "but it's my birthday before Milas" poor girl already knows she doesn't matter and this was just another kick in the head for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Meisify2

VIP Member
#220 finding content is becoming a slog, they’ve exploited the kids so now it the dog

Reactions: 75

lollieloo

VIP Member
I know it’s been said many times but WTF is their obsession which has now passed on to the kids ( about being small and buying small clothes ) my kids loved it when they went up an age or a size. They never wanted to be smaller than their age. Being tall in my family ( mainly short arses ) was something to hope for & look forward to. I just don’t get it at all ! This is more weird because Izzy and isla are way big for their age ! Esme is slim but no idea if she’s as small as they always want her to be.
As for the dungarees I thought they where meant to be loose and baggy for comfort ? Both isla and Esme looked like they where wearing things 2-3 sizes too small for them ! Isla in width and Esme in length. I can’t say anything about Sarah’s bad taste ( which I’d appalling ) when the shops are making clothes which look like they are for toddlers ( dungarees ) or for grannies ( the tops ) . WTF are these designers thinking of ? One moment they are trying to dress little girls like tarts 😡 the next like giant babies ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t start me on the celebration of mila eating Greggs ! This family are literally like the family from shameless tv show !

• Heart
Reactions: 72

JaeXYZ

Prinny went out for a wee at the cabin. Yelped and came back in with a cut above her eye. Unfortunately, they haven't practised their story. Creepy says she was slashed across the face by something that ran off. Sarah Attenborough reckons it was probably a hedgehog. That's one bigass, vicious, speedy hedgehog slashing at your dog's face and disappearing before it can be identified at the scene of the crime.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Neck lace

VIP Member
Creepy said that he was devastated about the loss of his skater friend. He earned money by making a vlog about it. He didn't go to the funeral yesterday and instead went on a holiday, booked last minute on Sunday. If the friend meant that much to him, surely he would have attended the funeral? Lazy asked Creepy what he wanted to do that week and he said that he wanted to go on holiday (nothing was mentioned about him wanting to go to the funeral of his supposedly close friend). Also, Sarah was acting the same as normal. If it had been the day of the funeral of my husband's close friend, I wouldn't have been acting as chirpy as she was.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Greykitty2020

I CANT BELIEVE WE WERE ALL RIGHT (well I can) BUT AS SOON AS JACE CAME OUT OF HOSPITAL THEY WENT IN HOLIDAY TO THE CABIN THEY ARE AT!!!!!!! Why do they genuinely put holidays before health!!!! They make me sick .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

OliviaPope

Flavoursome 🤢🤢 which part? The baked beans or mountain of cheese??
4434F4A5-33E4-4CAF-B0BF-05201A990846.jpeg

I’ve seen dog food look more appealing that the salt and sugar slop she serves up on a daily basis!
E078B2BF-ED78-41F6-81B5-06798CB8685C.jpeg
07DF54A9-9CB8-4E98-A794-2D87C9368090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Missusnaz

VIP Member
So they went on a secret holiday to the same place that they are now, and went the day Jace came he from hospital because he needed to get out as he was climbing the walls. So they went on holiday in September until November, again in January, February and now in March. Careful lazy, you will be catching up with old mother Radford at this rate!
So Jace was climbing the walls in the big house they have so they go to a small cabin? Surely even they can see how stupid that sounds!

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I haven't even read anything Tattlers have guessed about their whereabouts.

What I do know is:

!. The Inghams don't holiday
2. The Inghams don't travel

The Inghams purely move from sleeping arrangements to another.

1. Wake up
2. Do nothing
3. If they are out of their own house, go for a walk
4. Go to supermarket to buy food
6. Go buy shite from a bargain basement shop
7. Pretend to be living the best life EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart

garyowen7

I’ve never seen him giddier. What an absolute ponce and a danger to society. Hiding in plain sight.

222D8422-3C02-43E9-9ADA-DB45B72A12B1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

nowest9

Chatty Member
With a little bit of research I just found out that uploading duplicate content is actually against youtubes partner program policies. It doesn't even have to be the whole video, it just needs to be deemed "adding nothing to the original upload"

The consequence if you get caught....say goodbye to the partner program and potentially your channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

garyowen7

The eyefucking was off the scale tonight. He can't believe just how god-damn stunningly beautiful he is. I mean, you can't blame him. What a total dilf. Who definitely hasn't just dyed his hair again and wears a hat that makes him look like he's fucking Papa Smurf.

• Haha
  • Sick

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @sunniva
1645999815715.png

TLDR
- Sarah removed an LOL ad off her Instagram feed after Tattlers informed the company about the Inghams' history.
- Chris spent most of the 'Who is most likely to' vlog eye fucking himself or staring at Isabelle. We found out that Chris pisses in the hot tub, they all use each other's toothbrushes, Esme has terrible hygiene and rarely washes. Chris made it very obvious that he reads here.
- Belton Parish Council objected to planning permission for the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. The builder hadn't 'saught' permission for them.
- The Inghams stocked up on sauces by taking 2779242818 sachets from Ikea. Chris hid under a bed (an old 'hobbie' of his) to scare Jace.
- Sarah said she doesn't like new build houses when the Inghams have bought two in the past five years.
- Sarah seems to think Ukraine has been abandoned after Russia invaded it.
- The DPD van has been ripped out in preparation for yet another renovation in a few weeks time when Mila has had her cast changed.
- During the 2021 roadtrip the bedding was stored on top of the toilet during the day.
- The renovation of Mila's 1970s theme nursery has begun.
- Chris has been following more inappropriate accounts on Instagram and fanaticising about the countries he wants to go to on the next roadtrip.

Hi Steve and Chris 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Abbvay

VIP Member
Mila will end up on a float in the pool with them saying they have found a genius life hack to take her in but not get wet. Well ok, she's getting a tiny bit wet. Yes Jace is splashing her and she's soaked but it doesn't even matter! It isn't anyone elses business but actually they phoned the consultant just before getting in the pool and he said they can do whatever they want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60