The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do realise that they don't have to go on holiday to go swimming?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So yet again they have dragged the children to stay somewhere else, taking them away from all their things, their own space, taken Mila in an unsafe car seat, to go somewhere in Lincolnshire? When they live in Lincolnshire?
It's literally one hour away from their house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They do realise that they don't have to go on holiday to go swimming?
The amount of money they've actually wasted on caravans, crappy vans, "traveling", hot tubs etc etc... they probably could have had a pool built at home!
Though thinking about it, we don't need weekly images of Lazy washing out her flaps again 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The amount of money they've actually wasted on caravans, crappy vans, "traveling", hot tubs etc etc... they probably could have had a pool built at home!
Though thinking about it, we don't need weekly images of Lazy washing out her flaps again 🤢

I wanted to do the laughing emoji and puking one all at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did the piss off on another holiday again?
Noooo really?

Can Jace ever shut up? The screeching, ohh boiii

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I seriously don't get it They have a baby in a cast with no car seat one who's meant to be doing gcses yet they woul all rather cram in a holiday home an hour away? The girls have lost everything and what for? What they do is not travel or holiday they don't explore they just sit in playing roblox or reading sometimes will go to a basic pool but that's it only time they go for a walk is when creepy needs drone footage they don't even eat out or visit free sites It's all bizzare and what do they say to the girls? And I hate they make them lie for example the fake friends and sleepovers you know they made the 2 crazy ifam walk past the camera last week so looks like do have them and then the dancing nothing about that added up from different days to length of the class then wasn't starting till after the half term ( so starting this week) then week later both went on same day to week after being home from over a 2hour class at 4:30? So it's for kids who don't go school? And sorry they are the best? All you see us them jumping around to tic tok trends that's not dance and it's sad they make the girls go along with it They are all suffering especially poor isla she never knows how to behave or what to say and clearly is picking up on things Sorry rant over 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They do nothing exciting on holiday, never seem to do any homework on things to do or see.They wander around like tramps ,loudly talking and touching everything in sight in some cheap stores .They make even the great cities of the world look utter crap

Reactions: 31
Most people who wake up on a Monday morning don't say 'What's our plan for the week'? because most people are either working ,caring for their elderly parents or children, sending children to school, every normal day activities. Why has Chris always got to get his own way? He was so upset when his friend died he couldn't vlog but still manages to do up that boring van,go out shopping but not pay his respects at the poor man's funeral. I think I will never understand these two. Where's nana Jean gone as well not a mention of her lately.

Reactions: 29
I’d be questioning why Chris is so insistent on running off quite so much if I was sarah. Creeping around in the dead of night and won’t go anywhere without a kid as back up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
1646214737979.png

Izzy made this reply to someone saying "You look unfit and unwell and need to get out of the house."

Now while I agree with the notion that telling any young girl she looks unfit could lead to dangerous behaviours like extreme dieting, does Izzy not realise the irony and utter hypocrisy of saying "It shouldn't concern you what I do with my life"?
Ummm - you're on the internet every day making your mum and dad money by luring strangers into being interested in everything you do, love. Take the issue up with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Most people who wake up on a Monday morning don't say 'What's our plan for the week'? because most people are either working ,caring for their elderly parents or children, sending children to school, every normal day activities. Why has Chris always got to get his own way? He was so upset when his friend died he couldn't vlog but still manages to do up that boring van,go out shopping but not pay his respects at the poor man's funeral. I think I will never understand these two. Where's nana Jean gone as well not a mention of her lately.
He's like a spoilt child,probably goes into a tantrum when he doesn't get his own way.I imagine he was likely spoken to in that daft voice that he uses when speaking to Jason when he was a boy by Steve and Jane ,he would always get his own way as a boy and still does now

View attachment 1097557

Izzy made this reply to someone saying "You look unfit and unwell and need to get out of the house."

Now while I agree with the notion that telling any young girl she looks unfit could lead to dangerous behaviours like extreme dieting, does Izzy not realise the irony and utter hypocrisy of saying "It shouldn't concern you what I do with my life"?
Ummm - you're on the internet every day making your mum and dad money by luring strangers into being interested in everything you do, love. Take the issue up with them.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ,she has a lot of Lazy's traits despite many people thinking she's a lovely lass

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d be questioning why Chris is so insistent on running off quite so much if I was sarah. Creeping around in the dead of night and won’t go anywhere without a kid as back up
He is clearly scared to be on his own anywhere when it is busy, and the chances of him being recognised are higher.

Running from something for sure. He doesn't like being in the house when workmen are around either.

Just to clarify for the Minghams when they read this thread.
Not recognised because you are YouTube famous Creepy. But famous for being a n0nce and predator.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
absolutely marvellous. Will the Ingham’s take notice and stop their indulgences to give to the Ukrainian refuges? No, hell no…., more chance of Sarah receiving the Nobel peace prize
Wherever it is they've gone, they've transported their baby daughter there illegally and unsafely, they just don't give a tit as long as they get another 'holiday' in.
What facination do they have with going away because we all like holidays to look forward to but they are not really on holiday they are just running away from something or someone ! If you had just purchased your new dream house I think you would want to spend some time living in it not living in a DPD van that Creepy has been messing about with the electrics of and they do not have adequate. seating for poor Mila then they will have the cheek to go back to the hospital and say the cast has not worked or similar. They are disgusting parents for going away while Mila is trying to recover from her operation and living with a cast on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are away because need a rest as never stop as so busy Seriously what the hell do they do all day?

And defo something has happened with the schooling as mentioning the girls doing work all the time and clips of her playing learning games with Jace (her level)

Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before but to them a ‘busy day’ is basically just doing chores that normal people fit around full time jobs. Oh we’ve got a super busy day today as I’ve got a stack of laundry, need to make the kids lunches and then we have to do a big food shop, Chris needs to Hoover and get me something from the garage…That’s Sarah’s idea of busy… most people do that in their spare time

Reactions: 51
Can't believe they are away again..
I wonder what they have said to the girls about Chris, surely Izzy has had stuff said to her, even the younger too as they on Roblox. Surely they have googled their dad.

Reactions: 21
I can see it now, an Ifam will comment on a vlog this week, asking if it's been the funeral of his friend yet and if Creepy is OK. Then Andrea will reply, explaining that Creepy can't possibly be expected to go as he is away on holiday.

I'd bet my house on it 😂. Weird woman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.