The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @sunniva
1645999815715.png

TLDR
- Sarah removed an LOL ad off her Instagram feed after Tattlers informed the company about the Inghams' history.
- Chris spent most of the 'Who is most likely to' vlog eye bleeping himself or staring at Isabelle. We found out that Chris pisses in the hot tub, they all use each other's toothbrushes, Esme has terrible hygiene and rarely washes. Chris made it very obvious that he reads here.
- Belton Parish Council objected to planning permission for the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. The builder hadn't 'saught' permission for them.
- The Inghams stocked up on sauces by taking 2779242818 sachets from Ikea. Chris hid under a bed (an old 'hobbie' of his) to scare Jace.
- Sarah said she doesn't like new build houses when the Inghams have bought two in the past five years.
- Sarah seems to think Ukraine has been abandoned after Russia invaded it.
- The DPD van has been ripped out in preparation for yet another renovation in a few weeks time when Mila has had her cast changed.
- During the 2021 roadtrip the bedding was stored on top of the toilet during the day.
- The renovation of Mila's 1970s theme nursery has begun.
- Chris has been following more inappropriate accounts on Instagram and fanaticising about the countries he wants to go to on the next roadtrip.

Hi Steve and Chris 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Surely the way Mila is sat is putting pressure on her heels? Which I remember Sarah specifically saying wasnt allowed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely the way Mila is sat is putting pressure on her heels? Which I remember Sarah specifically saying wasnt allowed.
The way they had her sitting on that small soft fabric bag was just dangerous Cos she was properly upright with noting supporting her and securing her. If she reached out for something or even had a twitch that automatically jolted her body she would of fell forward which would of really hurt her if she fell on the floor or hit a table.

It looked like so much pressure was on her heels Sarah said it wasn’t but I can’t see how it wasn’t. That fabric bag was squashing down it’s clear to see. It wasn’t even solid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I drove past the signs for Meadowhall yesterday lunchtime and nearly suggested stopping off there as we had time to waste, so glad I didn't!

Reactions: 21
The way they had her sitting on that small soft fabric bag was just dangerous Cos she was properly upright with noting supporting her and securing her. If she reached out for something or even had a twitch that automatically jolted her body she would of fell forward which would of really hurt her if she fell on the floor or hit a table.

It looked like so much pressure was on her heels Sarah said it wasn’t but I can’t see how it wasn’t. That fabric bag was squashing down it’s clear to see. It wasn’t even solid.
I imagine it will be all too obvious to the consultant if she hasn't been treated in the correct way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I imagine it will be all too obvious to the consultant if she hasn't been treated in the correct way.
I was just about to ask that … I assume the hospital staff will be able to tell if the cast is working or if their instructions have/haven’t been followed? Poor baby, I hope this is resolved for her in the quickest time possible not least because her stupid parents aren’t really caring for her properly. She always looks like an afterthought stuck on the floor or in an uncomfortable position

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know it’s been said many times but WTF is their obsession which has now passed on to the kids ( about being small and buying small clothes ) my kids loved it when they went up an age or a size. They never wanted to be smaller than their age. Being tall in my family ( mainly short arses ) was something to hope for & look forward to. I just don’t get it at all ! This is more weird because Izzy and isla are way big for their age ! Esme is slim but no idea if she’s as small as they always want her to be.
As for the dungarees I thought they where meant to be loose and baggy for comfort ? Both isla and Esme looked like they where wearing things 2-3 sizes too small for them ! Isla in width and Esme in length. I can’t say anything about Sarah’s bad taste ( which I’d appalling ) when the shops are making clothes which look like they are for toddlers ( dungarees ) or for grannies ( the tops ) . WTF are these designers thinking of ? One moment they are trying to dress little girls like tarts 😡 the next like giant babies ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t start me on the celebration of mila eating Greggs ! This family are literally like the family from shameless tv show !

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I know it’s been said many times but WTF is their obsession which has now passed on to the kids ( about being small and buying small clothes ) my kids loved it when they went up an age or a size. They never wanted to be smaller than their age. Being tall in my family ( mainly short arses ) was something to hope for & look forward to. I just don’t get it at all ! This is more weird because Izzy and isla are way big for their age ! Esme is slim but no idea if she’s as small as they always want her to be.
As for the dungarees I thought they where meant to be loose and baggy for comfort ? Both isla and Esme looked like they where wearing things 2-3 sizes too small for them ! Isla in width and Esme in length. I can’t say anything about Sarah’s bad taste ( which I’d appalling ) when the shops are making clothes which look like they are for toddlers ( dungarees ) or for grannies ( the tops ) . WTF are these designers thinking of ? One moment they are trying to dress little girls like tarts 😡 the next like giant babies ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t start me on the celebration of mila eating Greggs ! This family are literally like the family from shameless tv show !
Definitely agree on dungarees. Surely you start with the correct age and then go down or up in size respectively?

Reactions: 22
In Sarah’s latest Instagram post has Jace got a French plait in his hair and wearing pink clothes?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you to the Tattlers that explained it was mid/half term on my last post in the previous thread - where I live it had been mid/half term the previous 2 weeks.

Also would like to say to @greencow I'm delighted your results were not what you expected and wish you all the best xx

Like the Inghams, I too have been 'renovating' - only I call it 'sorting the tit out of the rooms' - don't think I'll be purchasing the £8.99 'Fleur panel' from The Range just yet.

Will also ask the person who was able to give me details on the purchase of the minivan to see if they have further details.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In Sarah’s latest Instagram post has Jace got a French plait in his hair and wearing pink clothes?!
She’s trying to crack on she’s gender neutral and also stir things up

Sarah no one cares about Jaces hair 🙄

Just try and actually ‘ mother’ your other children who look uncared for

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s trying to crack on she’s gender neutral and also stir things up

Sarah no one cares about Jaces hair 🙄

Just try and actually ‘ mother’ your other children who look uncared for
Exactly,those children do not loook like they are "living the dream".
Barely washed ,hair greasy,cheap clothing that is too small and that poor baby balancing on a soft bag.Disgusting parenting as per usual from the narcissistic Lazy and her live in cleaner Christine

This unclean feral family are adored by the ifannies,why ? As old SeacroftSarah clearly suffers from verbal diarrhoea droming on and on about paint and cheap tat.While the live in cleaner Christine dromes on and on about his delivery van.Do eleven year old viewers really want to listen to this pair ?
Seacroft thinks she's superior than most when most normal people can see she is lazy ,unkempt and mother in name only,not maternal and sits on her arse most of the time only moving to visit cheap stores

I don't get the appeal of them one bit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah has literally been out every day for a week on pointless shopping trips and taken Mila in an unsafe car seat and dragged her around in a sling because she thinks this ‘exemption certificate’ (which would have been to get Mila home and to hospital appointments) means she can do what she wants.

That bit of paper won’t help her if she gets into an accident - selfish selfish women.

Also, sarah was out in the taxi. So Chris was either driving the van which has been ripped out so has no seat for Jace, or the Range Rover with no MOT and therefore no insurance….

Both putting their youngest two in pointless danger for pointless journeys

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sarah has literally been out every day for a week on pointless shopping trips and taken Mila in an unsafe car seat and dragged her around in a sling because she thinks this ‘exemption certificate’ (which would have been to get Mila home and to hospital appointments) means she can do what she wants.

That bit of paper won’t help her if she gets into an accident - selfish selfish women.

Also, sarah was out in the taxi. So Chris was either driving the van which has been ripped out so has no seat for Jace, or the Range Rover with no MOT and therefore no insurance….

Both putting their youngest two in pointless danger for pointless journeys
I hope if they do decide to travel they get stopped and that exemption certificate is examined and found out to be only valid for taking the child home from hospital ,it is unsafe taking her away in that van.No safety seat for her,the van has been modified by Christine so won't have been done to a safe high standard ,that vehicle is not safe for that amount of people to live in or even travel in especially with the baby in a cast ,I hope someone stops them for the childrens' safety

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Serious question. Sarah told us that Milas operation had a 70% chance of working to 30% of not working. We know her cast needs renewing in a few weeks, but what happens if it all doesn’t work? What’s the next step then?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I wonder what the residents of Beltoft think of the feral family in the village,cars ,caravans,junk ,cardboard all over the grounds of Rosabelle Manor and a strange creature in a beanie ,his gobshite sisterwife and their loud feral chuldrun

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How social services haven't yet got involved, amazes me
They dont care

the children are not physically harmed, they have a bedroom each and are fed

Clearly something has happened and yet again they’ve managed to worm their way out of anything by meeting the bare basic standard

why else would Isabelle be suddenly going out
and esme and Isla ‘allegedly’ attending a dance class
And esme’s friends sleep over

They’ve probably blamed it all on the pandemic

let’s see if they keep it up and start introducing Jace to children his own age 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.