The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes
I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out ! That’s not right I didn’t even know that toes move like that 👀

so today’s wonderful Ingham gift is the start of rehashing old vlogs for another view and to generate more money for doing nothing ! Absolutely just what I’d expect from them.

In said video creepy looks so gross drooling over all the teen ifam that where there to see Izzy ! 😩 At one point he sticks his hand out to run along the crowd with them all tapping him as singers do in concert or celebs walking a red carpet etc , no one puts their hand out to him ! 😑 He isn’t even embarrassed & yet I’m embarrassed for him ! 😏

Seeing those videos knowing what we do now is so gross ! What was with Sarah’s over the top fake voice ? She’s so unbelievably faking it as we know the real her now ! Mary poppins to she devil ! 😐

At the end them all sat on the bed and where is izzy ? Where do you think ? NEXT TO THE GROOMERof course ! 😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes
Looks like theyve both got a bit of hammer toe

Esmes have got worse since this photo taken Oct 2020

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Memory Mondays won't last long when they realise how it affects their channel.
Whilst they may get the revenue from the video, it's going to cause their viewers to tank very quickly.

Reactions: 20
Memory Monday how desperate can you get LMFAO
Hope they show memory Monday when it all came out about Chris
The girl's or like scuffs now, hope the girl's start asking more questions i.e - why did you mess up our lives , why did everything go down hill ?

Reactions: 20
I genuinely cannot cope with how GREASY Chris’ hair is. How any woman can find that attractive is beyond me
OMG, I remember his rank hair then, that's where I got inspiration for my user name from I think!

The days when Lazy actually styled her hair and made a bit of an effort.

Creepy thinking he's a celebrity. 🤣😂
He was in his absolute element with all those screaming girls. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Things must be tough in the set for life house - they’ve actually gone ahead and started sharing old vlog on a monday now. Wonder if the kids question why they don’t do anything like that anymore
Yeah and it’s from the time before it all went tits up. They loved this vlog Cos it boosted their egos to the dizzy heights they are today and made them far too big for their boots

Doing memory Monday’s could actually backfire in a big way Cos people will see how different they were back then and how much they’ve let themselves go now and just don’t care anymore and the lack of respect they now have for their ifam!
They are thinking they are being smart but I actually think it’s a very very bad move and that’s not just me trolling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Didnt know you were allowed to post the same video twice.. Or is it just captures of it?

Reactions: 9
Beetle Mania 😂
1646683339406.png

It was Isabelle's day but Lazy and (more so) Creepy made it all about them. It was probably the last time he washed his hair.
1646681937935.png
1646681896182.png
1646681985056.png
1646682042025.png

This poor guy looks like he needs a headache tablet or two and a lie down.
1646682171008.png

Half this crap will still be in the garage, unless it's chocolate, in which case it'll be long gone.
1646682584859.png
1646682621897.png

1646682749526.png

1646682784393.png

All those gifts and they couldn't even be bothered to give back to the ifam.
vmEJP9t.png

Isabelle is now a shadow of her former self. She seemed so much more confident in this vlog. If she had to stand up and speak to a crowd of ifam now I think she'd be a total mess due to anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

I see bargain on these feet thats all she ever goes for is a bargain poor kids honestly man

Reactions: 9
"So we just wanted to pay massive thanks to all of you that have stuck by us all these years." 😂 Most of the super fans from their heyday will be mid/late teens now and denying that they were even there.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Beetle Mania 😂
View attachment 1109185

It was Isabelle's day but Lazy and (more so) Creepy made it all about them. It was probably the last time he washed his hair.
View attachment 1109125View attachment 1109119View attachment 1109129View attachment 1109131

This poor guy looks like he needs a headache tablet or two and a lie down.
View attachment 1109139

Half this crap will still be in the garage, unless it's chocolate, in which case it'll be long gone.
View attachment 1109150View attachment 1109151
View attachment 1109157
View attachment 1109158

All those gifts and they couldn't even be bothered to give back to the ifam.
View attachment 1109176

Isabelle is now a shadow of her former self. She seemed so much more confident in this vlog. If she had to stand up and speak to a crowd of ifam now I think she'd be a total mess due to anxiety.
Why are they calling it a meet and greet I thought it was Isabelle’s lego event?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Simple fix lazy ,and one which will benefit your children.Get the eldest back into school/college ,JAce into nursery ,and when Mila naps ,you`ll get that time to sort out chores in the house ,and a quick cuppa..just like the rest of us mums!!:)

Katrina used to be the one to "do" for nanarr" ,not sure why it stopped ,except lazy probably considered what she`d gain from taking over.We used to do so much for my grandparents ,and i now do the same for my mum.We do it out of love.Our parents/grandparents took care of us for years ,without so much as a thought ,so to my mind ,it`s their turn now.Nothing gives me more pleasure than just taking my mum for a walk (she`s in a wheelchair) and cooking her a really good tasty meal, (not a pasta pack or lump of cheese in sight!) ,i know she`ll enjoy.THAT is "family" Sarah ,that is real love.You need to dig deep and see if there`s anything in that blackened soul of yours ,a tiny part which actually cares.Sadly i very much doubt it.You "do" because of what it`ll gain you and your kids.That`s awful.:(
Lovely to hear what you say. It’s especially nice to hear as it will all to soon that I’m needing to be pushed in a wheelchair and fed the ‘best option’ my care givers can mustered. Thankfully I taught them to cook 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I see it looks like Skint Mondays are starting with Mr n#ce a lot screening and eyeballing himself to the camera.

Reactions: 15
'beatle mania' who do these people actually think they are. no wonder they cant take negative feedback there heads are so inflated. how these kids who are older now especially dont see the difference in themselve especially izzy who wants to 'study' psychology.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With a little bit of research I just found out that uploading duplicate content is actually against youtubes partner program policies. It doesn't even have to be the whole video, it just needs to be deemed "adding nothing to the original upload"

The consequence if you get caught....say goodbye to the partner program and potentially your channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
With a little bit of research I just found out that uploading duplicate content is actually against youtubes partner program policies. It doesn't even have to be the whole video, it just needs to be deemed "adding nothing to the original upload"

The consequence if you get caught....goodbye channel.
We need a fingers crossed reaction emoji for things like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.