Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

garyowen7

For my own Memory Monday I tracked down the origin of my avatar because I still couldn't quite believe how ridiculous his condom beanie looked. And now we get a fuller picture:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

LuBiLu

VIP Member
There is a weird thing that happens to Sarah and Chris when they are “away on holiday”…
1) They take the kids out for a walk
2) They take the kids swimming.
Both these activities are very rarely done when they are at home.
What’s that about?! I don’t get it? Surely they can’t be THAT lazy that because the forest is literally outside their front door they think “let’s take Jace and Mila for a walk”. I’ve never heard Sarah say that….ever. Some days poor Jace does not step a foot outside at home. The swimming, maybe they don’t know that leisure centres are one of children’s favourite places😀 I mean, I’m not the biggest fan of the horrible changing rooms etc in public leisure centres but hey, the kids love it as an activity!
The final thing that bugs me SO much, the girls with their long hair in the pool, so dangerous and so unhygienic! 😬 Tie it back!!
I personally think it is because they are terrified of someone recognising Creepy, and confronting them about his n0nce ways. They can no longer do normal family stuff in their home country because of him.

It is mainly her who goes shopping, and when they do go on days out in the UK, they go during term time, and as late in the day as possible.

He seems more comfortable abroad as he is less likely to be known and confronted. They spend their life running away because of his behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t normally bother but how can they be so out of touch with reality? Seriously - filming themselves shopping for yet more clothes & toys for themselves when we are all so desperate to figure out how we can do something to help those in such dire distress across Europe. Buy things for the refugees!

The teen *needs* a cat. No - the teen needs a wake up call! Watch the news - see the sacrifices made by those sheltering with their pets. Those people need and care for them.
And same old badly ripped jeans - utter mess. Be grateful that you have hot water and use it - for all of those millions who have been denied such basic essentials.
Just stop. Stop the tone deaf spending, the excitement over clothes from Home Bargains, whatever that is and DO SOMETHING OF WORTH beyond your pitiful selfish delusion.

Anyone who holds these cretins as role models is almost as bad. I think we are seeing what true role models and inspirations look like, more than we ever imagined possible from our fellow citizens of the world being driven from their homes, from all that they know and love.

Still ‘I need a cat’.
Geez that girl could bore for England if there was such a competition. Yeah, yeah, I know she’s a product of her shitty parents, but at her age it’s getting harder to use that as an excuse. I left home at 16 and managed to work my life out. And at age 17, I got a cat, in my little rented studio apartment. I did not consult my parents 😻 … or my landlord!
I loved her with my soul - took her on the bus, in my pocket. We moved a few times, each time to a bigger better place. She had kittens - I kept one.
Tragically she was hit by a car - I found out two days later after looking everywhere. But no internet then. I still remember vividly the hysterical tears. And the collection people had kept her collar which I have to this day in a box.
Her kitten was maybe a year old - he was my comfort and lived past his 21st birthday!

Sorry for waffling, but the ‘I want a cat’ kinda set me off. Ya think? 😼😸 Prove that you can at least be responsible for yourself before taking on another life.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

JaeXYZ

In yesterday's vlog, when Creepy said 'something mega' was happening tomorrow, I thought he meant just one thing. Taking the dog for a walk and visiting a leisure centre. WOW! Double mega! We are spoilt.

Really cool stuff going on every day this week. Can't wait.

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
All these shitty holidays had me thinking.

If Chris hadn’t fucked up so badly they literally could have been set for life and even had a holiday home with their own pool in Florida rather than skulking around Britain in winter in a delivery van

It’s mind blowing how much his actions affected their channel and they all seem to have pretended it didn’t happen

• Heart
  • Sad

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
1646214737979.png

Izzy made this reply to someone saying "You look unfit and unwell and need to get out of the house."

Now while I agree with the notion that telling any young girl she looks unfit could lead to dangerous behaviours like extreme dieting, does Izzy not realise the irony and utter hypocrisy of saying "It shouldn't concern you what I do with my life"?
Ummm - you're on the internet every day making your mum and dad money by luring strangers into being interested in everything you do, love. Take the issue up with them.

• Heart

JaeXYZ

Rubbish.png

Piling rubbish up in the living room of a luxury cabin that doesn't belong to you as you do... wtf are they throwing away to create that much rubbish? They've been there for three days!

• Wow
Reactions: 56

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Literally half of the IFAM were in Meadowhall though. 650,000 people in one shopping centre. Queues for the toilets must've been out of the door.
We all know there is only actually about 100 ifam and 99 of them should be in some sort of therapy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

mags

VIP Member
(To the tune of "Miss American Pie") 🎶 🎵....

Ingham Family #220 Bye bye, Mr Face Like Dropped Pie. Drives a taxi, looking waxy, coz the cashflow ran dry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Also bullshit did they decide to go to the cabin the day after Jace got out of hospital. When he was in hospital, all those two did was whine about how they were supposed to be away right now and how they couldn’t get a refund. They probably left the hospital, picked the girls up and headed off straight away. Never mind poor Jace who’d been through the mill and spent the whole time saying ‘I want to go home’.
Disgusting, heartless, selfish idiots.
Sarah said she felt like they did something wrong going there. That’s because you did do something wrong. And not for the first time.

• Heart

lupanda

Sarah REALLY had to get in there that it was Islas fault that she didn't bring a bathing suit.

She's 9. Kids might be able to pack but did they not check at all?

• Angry
  • Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Four bedrooms is two more than they usually book so is the 'there's four bedrooms' thing a hint that there's somebody else on the trip with them? Tomorrow's thumbnail will be Nannar with a blanket over her head ready for the big reveal.
If it’s Nana Jean then she won’t take the blanket off. She’s the only person I’ve ever seen lying on a sun longer in Portugal with a winter jacket on with the hood up 😂 I thought she was in witness protection.

Last edited:
  • Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Isabelle, who they would have us believe is working at gcse grade 8, does not understand 'shortlist' and her mother just cackles at her, hide your head in shame Sarah, you have done this to her, you have ruined her education, I hope you are proud of yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Alison

Sarah, Chris & Izzy….it’s plainly obvious you read here however let me just enlighten you.
The recent SECRET you revealed was not a secret…it was in fact a LIE.
You told your fans you were taking Jace HOME and weren’t vlogging to spend time as a family and for him to get better, which is what should have happened.
However you deliberately LIED because you knew you were being irresponsible and stupid.
You knew you’d receive critisism because of it but please don’t turn it into something it wasn’….it was most definitely a LIE!
I hate LIARS!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Babaalaba

Fuck they really are doing their trips on a shoestring (more like cheesestring) budget. Why go anywhere if they just do the same as they do at home.

Basically their holidays are just cramming themselves into too small rooms while stuffing themselves full of cheese and pasta and watching telly. Yup that's how the set for life bunch live.

And Chris stop creeping outside windows... Weirdo. So inappropriate and weird. Preteen/teens need privacy. A grown man creeping outside girls bedrooms especially with a fucking camera..... How pervy and unsettling.i feel a bit ill and deeply unsettled

• Heart
Reactions: 52

thegreencow

VIP Member
Beetle Mania 😂
1646683339406.png

It was Isabelle's day but Lazy and (more so) Creepy made it all about them. It was probably the last time he washed his hair.
1646681937935.png
1646681896182.png
1646681985056.png
1646682042025.png

This poor guy looks like he needs a headache tablet or two and a lie down.
1646682171008.png

Half this crap will still be in the garage, unless it's chocolate, in which case it'll be long gone.
1646682584859.png
1646682621897.png

1646682749526.png

1646682784393.png

All those gifts and they couldn't even be bothered to give back to the ifam.
vmEJP9t.png

Isabelle is now a shadow of her former self. She seemed so much more confident in this vlog. If she had to stand up and speak to a crowd of ifam now I think she'd be a total mess due to anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Kenwick Park, Louth. In one of their 8 person, 4 bed lodges. They have quite destinctive decor, so easy to recognise. We tried to book a break there but Covid restrictions got in the way. You can use the hotel facilities too, such as the pool and spa. I mean they could be somewhere else, but I doubt it as cost wise it's quite reasonable for a family of 7.

Sarah gave it away really when they showed themselves driving through flat Lincolnshire and then mentioning how many bedrooms, plus it was obviously a lodge. There aren't many four bed lodges about when I looked previously.
It’s tattle bastards like you that means poor lazy has to sit in bushes (at least 3 stone overweight) and have a rant 😂 Identifying where they are from decor 😂 I love the way it takes Tattle no time at all to piece of all together. Good work 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Jace, the smallest dinky dot ever. She’s obsessed!

View attachment 1102603

Maybe he just looks small here compared to the whale next to him. 🙊
GET.SOME.MENTAL.HELP.SARAH

None of your kids are dinky dots - I thought the camera made stuff look further away when Jace was on the beach? Now it makes him look like a giant?

The first rule of being a good liar. Have a good memory or it’s going to catch up with you real quick

• Haha