The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would count Izzys birthday as a sort of special one too because shell be old enough to drive.

Reactions: 11
In her stories why doesn’t Sarah ever tell Jace to wait a minute, and to stop interrupting he’s nearly 3. My daughter was sat next to me on the sofa when I played it she said ‘god shut that kid up’ she’s 11 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I don’t think I can watch the creepy one and the mrs on holiday with all that’s going on in Ukraine.
Innocent children killed today.
I will stop watching them for now as they seem untouchable and oblivious to what is going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
In her stories why doesn’t Sarah ever tell Jace to wait a minute, and to stop interrupting he’s nearly 3. My daughter was sat next to me on the sofa when I played it she said ‘god shut that kid up’ she’s 11 😂
Seriously she’s not speaking to another person or on a phone call she’s speaking to herself. She can re-film whatever lies she’s trying to spout or crap she’s trying to peddle!! Maybe you need to teach your own kid some manners and remember he’s still only 2 years old!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bit off topic but something I was thinking earlier was even tho Isla and Esmé are finally going back to dance they will no longer be with their own age group. The girls their age would’ve been dancing since they were Jace’s age and they would now be quite advanced whereas Isla and Esmé are just used to prancing around the kitchen
They probably go to a beginner’s dance class which will be mixed ages, but if they ever go back to school they will be in a class with much younger kids

Reactions: 3
Given the change in the ad declarations now for LOL and Pat Pat, do we think they got pulled up by the ASA about their previous habits of hiding the declarations or not declaring at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if you guys remember my post nearer to Christmas (when Mila was first told about surgery I think) that my grandson had AML leukaemia… well he’s had a scan at the end of a cycle of treatment and it’s responded VERY well to treatment! We are all over the moon and it’s made me think I hope Sarah and pedalofile creepy keep to Mila and Jace’s medical appointments in the future. Poor baby is in an almost full body cast and is still being tossed around like a crepè

• Heart
Reactions: 122
Seriously she’s not speaking to another person or on a phone call she’s speaking to herself. She can re-film whatever lies she’s trying to spout or crap she’s trying to peddle!! Maybe you need to teach your own kid some manners and remember he’s still only 2 years old!!
but she doesn't refilm does she, she leaves all the clutter in just about every vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Don’t know if you guys remember my post nearer to Christmas (when Mila was first told about surgery I think) that my grandson had AML leukaemia… well he’s had a scan at the end of a cycle of treatment and it’s responded VERY well to treatment! We are all over the moon and it’s made me think I hope Sarah and pedalofile creepy keep to Mila and Jace’s medical appointments in the future. Poor baby is in an almost full body cast and is still being tossed around like a crepè
soo happy for you and your family sending hope and love your way for the next stages.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
great news 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am absolutely delighted at your news ,and can imagine how all your family are ,it`s such a positive boost when you must all have been so overwhelmed and worried.Here`s praying he continues to do this well and makes a full recovery.My ex and i have a mutual friend who was diagnosed with AML Leukaemia at 16 and he`s now a healthy ,almost 60. ♥ .Medicine has progressed so much ,my very dear neighbour and friend was told her daughter`s father had the same just after Christmas.He too has responded well to his first round of Chemo and blood transfusions.He`ll be in hospital for many months ,but ,they too are relieved at the good news and prognosis at this early stage.Sending you much love ,and please keep us updated ,we really do care.Xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.