Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanessa

Creepy's hair looks like he pulls it from his nether regions, up over his head and plasters it to his eyebrows. The stress of sticking it together or gluing it to a beeny must be a major preoccupation taking up 80% of his day with the remaining 20% spent bisselling, DM'ing, hacking vans, pissing in hot tubs, crying, correcting lazy of the manor, making tea and wishing he was in a boyband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ronnie2New

Sorry. It didnt post properly.

No idea what shes even on about. As far as i know its no one here.
It was me 🤣🤣. Katrina put that the thing she hates most in the world are liars and she would walk away from anyone who lies once she’s had enough. I simply commented saying “but you are happy for your sister to lie about her upbringing all over YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈”. Then she deleted my comment and blocked me and now I’m classed as trolls…..🤣Last time I check I was only one person.

I don’t normally comment on anything outside of tattle but I can’t stand hypocrites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Its so weird either way. To be sat next to your child in hospital thinking "we should be on holiday now, hope we don't miss too many days" or "I'm going to sit here and book a holiday for the second he gets out"
Explains why they were so quick to leave hospital, didnt the docs want to keep him in one more day

• Angry
  • Heart

JaeXYZ

Literally half of the IFAM were in Meadowhall though. 650,000 people in one shopping centre. Queues for the toilets must've been out of the door.

• Haha

Charmball

VIP Member
If I were set for life like the Inghams are, with no job to go to, children not in school, I wouldn’t be hopping off down to the local tin log cabin with a hot tub for my jollies. I would be constantly off abroad; road trips around America etc.

Sarah, Chris, set for life - why don’t you go to the States? Lots of things to discover and see there. Any reason you don’t go there anymore? I mean, you can afford to go there seeing as you’re set for life that is….and you’re allowed in the country, aren’t you?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but to them a ‘busy day’ is basically just doing chores that normal people fit around full time jobs. Oh we’ve got a super busy day today as I’ve got a stack of laundry, need to make the kids lunches and then we have to do a big food shop, Chris needs to Hoover and get me something from the garage…That’s Sarah’s idea of busy… most people do that in their spare time

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Sarah has literally been out every day for a week on pointless shopping trips and taken Mila in an unsafe car seat and dragged her around in a sling because she thinks this ‘exemption certificate’ (which would have been to get Mila home and to hospital appointments) means she can do what she wants.

That bit of paper won’t help her if she gets into an accident - selfish selfish women.

Also, sarah was out in the taxi. So Chris was either driving the van which has been ripped out so has no seat for Jace, or the Range Rover with no MOT and therefore no insurance….

Both putting their youngest two in pointless danger for pointless journeys

• Angry
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Hmm I don’t agree. In the order of things that this family do, this is way low on the lost. Think maybe she’s just dressing him how she wants lol I feel like Sarah is too dumb to think of it as attention seeking 😂
She’s definitely done it to appear woke and get to have a rant any time anyone mistakes him.

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc and how stuff doesn’t have to be gender related. Which I agree with, I loved cars and things as well as girl things growing up.

So her point is totally fine and kids should be who they want and play with what they like.

HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

Also, again, it’s fine, if that’s what Jace wants and likes. HOWEVER. He’s made it very clear he likes cars, trucks and ‘boys things’ so again her point is moot.

She’s only woke when it comes down to Jace

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I must admit I’m a bit ashamed of myself right now. Spent the morning (the actual morning, not the Ingham morning) buying bits and bats at The Range. Living my best Sarah life 😱😱😱

On the plus side picked up a lovely real marble joovet cover.
I think it’ll really jazz up the basement. Something to warmen it up. I guess I’m renovating now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

80schic

I personally think it is because they are terrified of someone recognising Creepy, and confronting them about his n0nce ways. They can no longer do normal family stuff in their home country because of him.

It is mainly her who goes shopping, and when they do go on days out in the UK, they go during term time, and as late in the day as possible.

He seems more comfortable abroad as he is less likely to be known and confronted. They spend their life running away because of his behaviour.
You are so on the money. The kids are definitely (pretend) home schooled for this reason. It's why they live in isolation and don't go for local walks and activities in their own area. Why they constantly need to get away. Why they don't have friends. Why the kids don't have friends. Its all because of what Chris has done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Basic

VIP Member
Why do they all need to go out to buy Isla a swimming costume? And yes it is the parents fault if she forgot one. Chris could have gone and bought her one or two to choose from or taken her and everyone else could have stayed in the cabin. She's 9 years old! She is a minor in their care and you always, always check to make sure kids have everything they need because most are not yet mature enough to pack for all eventualities.

Baked beans? :sick: She could have bought a tin of haricot or kidney beans or any number of other tinned beans but baked beans with sugar and salt and crap in them. Oh God forbid, I have no words.

Why have they taken the slow cooker? Just cook it on the hob for crying out loud. Who takes a bloody slow cooker on holiday? I can't cope with these idiots.

Pancakes are too "in your face" for breakfast says the woman who gives her kids chocolate bars for breakfast. Please use tongs for the fruit, all those grubby hands including Esme's unwashed toilet hands. :poop::sick:

What a pathetic and boring excuse for a vlog. You think they would stop the daily vlogging because they have zero content.

I can't watch the kids.

I can't stand it when Sarah kisses the baby with her scabby lips.

If the baby is tired, wrap her up snug and warm, pop her in the pram and either take her for a walk or sit outside with her in the pram and she'll have a lovely sleep in the fresh, nippy air.

The toddler eating yet more crap, sweets and chocolate and walking around everywhere. Sit in one place and then clean his hands when he's done. No manners this lot.

Great job scaring Isla who can't sleep on her own as it is. He is such a creepy peeping tom. I want to smack him.

• Heart

Lynx

VIP Member
Any guesses as to where they've gone??
Kenwick Park, Louth. In one of their 8 person, 4 bed lodges. They have quite destinctive decor, so easy to recognise. We tried to book a break there but Covid restrictions got in the way. You can use the hotel facilities too, such as the pool and spa. I mean they could be somewhere else, but I doubt it as cost wise it's quite reasonable for a family of 7.

Sarah gave it away really when they showed themselves driving through flat Lincolnshire and then mentioning how many bedrooms, plus it was obviously a lodge. There aren't many four bed lodges about when I looked previously.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is definitely one of their worse ideas. And that’s saying something.
They’re really going to show themselves up posting videos of them all happy, clean, dressed well, getting along, going on amazing holidays and days out. And then the next day you tune in to see Chris and Sarah being pissy with each other, everyone’s hair thick with grease and dirty clothes. Terrible van holidays and cheap bits and bats from the pound shop. They’re just going to be bombarded with requests/questions about why they no longer do that kind of stuff as they’re all clearly much happier in the old stuff. The ‘we love the van more that expensive holidays’ line won’t stand up.
I can imagine many rants a comin’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I had a complete change of heart since my last comment. I actually think Memory Monday is a fantastic idea. And why stop at Monday? Surely they could use this opportunity to theme their days and get some well needed structure.

They could do.
Memory Monday
Three Chins Tuesday
Work Shy Wednesday
Tret By Nannar Thursday
Fish Friday (even though they will NEVER eat fish again after watching Seaspiracy…unless there’s a chippy near by or one of Granny’s tuna sandwiches on offer.
Sat In The Fart Van Saturday
Soap Dodging Sunday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Who on Earth thinks a bread roll filled with jam, cream and sugar is ”lunch“ for a baby, toddler and 3 children? I’ve never seen the like in all my days. Why does she keep calling them “treats”? A treat is something you have once in a while, not once an hour. Those kids are all going to have rotten teeth and diabetes.

Who was looking after Jace in the pool while Sarah and Isabelle were messing around in the other areas? Surely not Esme and Isla? Creepy would have been on the side, he‘d have been no use whatsoever had there been an incident. Why was someone not monitoring them filming other people in their swimwear? I’d be bloody fuming if that was me in that vlog.

I feel like I need to send commiserations to whoever had to clean that cabin after they left. Absolute filthy pigs. Funny how Creepy’s “OCD” hasn’t shown itself all week, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

moimoi

VIP Member
Jace, the smallest dinky dot ever. She’s obsessed!

9C063A27-E7EF-492F-A9D8-A052DD7A83B7.jpeg

Maybe he just looks small here compared to the whale next to him. 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47