The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They take a Monday off now after the Kayak Paul disaster got too much for them and they 'cut down their workload'. If they backtrack and go back to daily vlogging they know that we'll know that they really are skint.
I have always had a theory about the sudden Monday’s off. I think that after the carry on with Kayak Paul, Police Scotland informed their locals SS department (as they often do if a child’s life is endangered). And I think said department told them off about working the girls 7 days a week. I could be wrong and way off the mark. But knowing that Police Scotland normally pop all things like that through to other professionals it’s always left me wondering if this was the case.

Who didn't wear it (a life jacket) better?

View attachment 1094672View attachment 1094673
And I don’t think anyone would be too upset if any of these two fell out their boats 😂 Mind you. Lazy would float. Not only because she’s extremely buoyant and according to her a semi-pro swimmer 😂 but because tit floats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think I can watch the creepy one and the mrs on holiday with all that’s going on in Ukraine.
Innocent children killed today.
I will stop watching them for now as they seem untouchable and oblivious to what is going on in the world.
I can understand your sentiments. I’ve just read that an Aldi branch has said it will order extra nappies and lady products for a customer who couldn’t get sufficient to donate for dispatch to the Ukraine. The situation is terrifying and the conditions will be horrendous especially for the young and very frighted children. No doubt Mrs Ingham will have something to bellyache on about tomorrow - clueless, selfish, greedy and stupid creature that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm assuming going by Sarah38teen insta posts that they are somewhere - don't know if it's visiting granny & grandpa or indeed visiting her own father - wouldn't surprise me if it's the latter.

However, how desperate are they for money that even when they're out of Pylon Palace they have to earn money by an affiliate link to amazon for pure crap!

Can anyone on here actually imagine how desperate for money you have to be to do that????

I think the buying of new clothes for Isla, Esme, Jason and Mealticket is to 'show' that they think think 'we're set for life' - it's to do with impressing someone - I actually don't doubt it's her father.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You've got to admire Lazy’s tenacity to prove that her eldest has some form of educational ambition. If Isabelle mentioned an interest in a psycology GCSE or A level, then brilliant. Glad the poor girl shows some interest in something concrete, however this just reeks of Lazy.
She buys a bargain, bog standard psychology book on her mummy daughter trip at The Works, which has no relevance to what Isabelle will actually study for exams. Poor Isabelle then has to play along with the tit show, by pretending she loves the book on IG.
I really can't stand parents who make their children lie to prove a narrative. I'm a firm believer in adapting education to suit any student and learning style. Everything that girl shows on social media is because her mother wants to prove haters wrong. Just admit that she won't sit a single GCSE, and facilitate other avenues, apprenticeships, vocational training for Pete's sake. As.long as Isablle has some positive encouragement, but she's forced to pretend she's someone she isn't on social media to appease her fuckwit parents.
Have to admit it's pretty ironic Lazy is pushing the psycology narrative. Like Pavlov's dog, the sound of a box of brownies opening, will make her come running.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In Sarah’s latest Instagram post has Jace got a French plait in his hair and wearing pink clothes?!
Is this bad? Why is this bad?

Haven’t watched the Minghams for ages but occasionally check these threads. Watched a few of their videos on x1.5 🤣 Just still shocked at how Chris is a nonce and it’s being ignored. Shocked at how Esme has changed so much. Sarah clearly can’t stand Isla, typical middle child? 🤣 Anymore outing Isabelle? 🏳️‍🌈

Made me laugh when she was trying to show the sunset and made a comment about not exposing too much. We all already know where you live, it’s not hard to work out you absolute fool 🤣 Sarah says lots of iFam are out because it’s Saturday, she says it with such disgust as of people are actually badgering them. Nobody gives a flying f*ck, they probably just get stared at a few times 😭

Is this bad? Why is this bad?

Haven’t watched the Minghams for ages but occasionally check these threads. Watched a few of their videos on x1.5 🤣 Just still shocked at how Chris is a ponce and it’s being ignored. Shocked at how Esme has changed so much. Sarah clearly can’t stand Isla, typical middle child? 🤣 Anymore outing Isabelle? 🏳️‍🌈

Made me laugh when she was trying to show the sunset and made a comment about not exposing too much. We all already know where you live, it’s not hard to work out you absolute fool 🤣 Sarah says lots of iFam are out because it’s Saturday, she says it with such disgust as of people are actually badgering them. Nobody gives a flying f*ck, they probably just get stared at a few times 😭
Stared at because she's carrying camera equipment around. I'd stare too, and probably laugh at the absurdity.

Reactions: 26
Maybe staying in some caravan park near her father, as looks like it could be a static caravan

Reactions: 4
I know this is from a few vlogs back…..but What in the actual f*ck is this hot mess
View attachment 1094983
If they want to look at successfully staged rooms why didn't they pay attention at ikea? Ikeas room setups are beautifully put together. Admittedly not many people would set up an identical one with all IKEA furniture bit they are really good for ideas. The Ingham house is big and echoey with relatively low ceilings and too much tile so it would be very difficult to make it look homely and comfortable. A large rug and some colour on the wall would help. Also a large statement plant (real), ambient lighting, photos on the wall etc. At the moment it looks so impersonal and cold. A big wooden refectory table on a huge rug would be a start, built in sideboard/storage/shelving. Spending a bit of money on bespoke built in furniture instead of endless crap they are sick of in a month would be a start.

Given the change in the ad declarations now for LOL and Pat Pat, do we think they got pulled up by the ASA about their previous habits of hiding the declarations or not declaring at all?
i sure hope so, they were reported often enough 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You've got to admire Lazy’s tenacity to prove that her eldest has some form of educational ambition. If Isabelle mentioned an interest in a psycology GCSE or A level, then brilliant. Glad the poor girl shows some interest in something concrete, however this just reeks of Lazy.
She buys a bargain, bog standard psychology book on her mummy daughter trip at The Works, which has no relevance to what Isabelle will actually study for exams. Poor Isabelle then has to play along with the tit show, by pretending she loves the book on IG.
I really can't stand parents who make their children lie to prove a narrative. I'm a firm believer in adapting education to suit any student and learning style. Everything that girl shows on social media is because her mother wants to prove haters wrong. Just admit that she won't sit a single GCSE, and facilitate other avenues, apprenticeships, vocational training for Pete's sake. As.long as Isablle has some positive encouragement, but she's forced to pretend she's someone she isn't on social media to appease her fuckwit parents.
Have to admit it's pretty ironic Lazy is pushing the psycology narrative. Like Pavlov's dog, the sound of a box of brownies opening, will make her come running.
This is SO accurate, the educational delusions drive me nuts!!
It’s not just Isabelle. All the children’s education is now hanging in the balance; often the eldest sets a precedence in a family.
Even when she’s teaching Jace, it’s so one sided. No mark making, never practicing his name, no phonics, no art, no PE, no science, no basic maths (other than looking at numbers) Now, I know he’s only 2, almost 3….but think how much pre schoolers do in nursery’s and really he is not getting anything near what he needs. The sad part is that Sarah thinks she is a “home educator”, she even talks as if she’s an expert! ☹
Also, poor invisible Isla, she was such a clever little thing…god only knows where they will all end up educationally 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Milas birthday is in July
Am I alone in being absolutely horrified that it was that easy to find the kids birthdays and actual date of birth? Jesus wept!
(Just to be clear, No shade on you Kate for finding them, I'm just blown away that the Inghams have put this info out there. There is no need for people to know this tit)

Reactions: 28
Creepy looks so much like Hello Steve yet quite like Zelda too
Jace looks a lot like Zelda from that pic. Maybe it's just that they have the same hair style.

Chris is a lot like Steve, except for the hair. I guess the black hair must come from a distant relative somewhere.

I'm quite intrigued to know what Dave looks like nowadays, whether he has aged as badly as Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Creepy looks so much like Hello Steve yet quite like Zelda too
He’s one hundred percent a Steve lookalike. No neck, ginger hair, weird slanty eyes. Hit every ugly branch on the way down Chris didn’t he

Jace looks a lot like Zelda from that pic. Maybe it's just that they have the same hair style.

Chris is a lot like Steve, except for the hair. I guess the black hair must come from a distant relative somewhere.

I'm quite intrigued to know what Dave looks like nowadays, whether he has aged as badly as Chris.
I googled Dave DeLonge but nothing …

I can’t take credit for this google image though…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Wasn't there an uncle Mike (Steve's brother) who I think passed on but who had black possibly dyed hair and was a wannabe rock star ?

Reactions: 9
Wasn't there an uncle Mike (Steve's brother) who I think passed on but who had black possibly dyed hair and was a wannabe rock star ?
Yes I remember him now.

I remember when asked about Esme's hair colour not only did they not admit to her getting it from Chris, they made it sound like it was a distant family member on his side, not even Steve.

• Haha
Poor Isla on the shopping trip. It was all attention on Esme for being teeny tiny and fitting into smaller age clothes. Isla is a healthy size and I really worry she will see the attention Esme gets and it will give her an unhealthy relationship with weight and size.
Like cop on Sarah, young girls are so impressionable. It's already obvious that Isla will mirror and copy her siblings to get attention. I hope she doesn't inherit your obsession with size. It's so crucial for kids to develop a healthy body image.

And what the duck way have you got your casted baby sitting in the cafe... So unsafe. Lost cause. Seriously wtf 😔😞😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.