The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always forget to put a bib on Mila? Surely that’s just common sense? Oh, they’re common alright, but have no sense!
Totally agree, plus you could clearly see strawberry stains all over the sofa that isn’t theirs, they just have a lack of respect for everything.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬
Yes, but I saw someone getting around this on their vlog by putting spaces and dots in their comment. I mentioned doing this a while ago. Then they manually have to go through and delete them. They still do that, but it would increase the work they have to do.

I swear they filter out so many words, that's why their comments are always low, which intern affects whether their videos gets pushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think she’s hinting at being preg? The last two blogs… gone off bacon and the cabin smelling of pancakes. She’s mentioned the wet print dog smell too

• Wow
Reactions: 38
What was that slop in the slow cooker ?!?!?!?
God knows! Some concoction of hers with veg, mince, passata, Worcester sauce, stock pots, baked beans chucked in to!
Then gnocchi added at the end, and not forgetting cheese!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What was that slop in the slow cooker ?!?!?!?
Mince, celery, carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, beef stock pot, a whole jar of tomato puree, passata, worcestershire sauce, paprika, no-key and Creepy's balls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So on Sunday Sarah says they’ve had ‘’a lazy day’’ getting up late and not getting dressed. It’s about the 3rd time she’s mentioned it being a slow, lazy, at home day that week. Of course within the start of their slow, lazy, at home 2022.

After the slow weekend they then decide to pack for a holiday (holiday from what??) and get to the plastic ‘log cabin’ and have a lazy, at home day that went ‘slower than anticipated’. By that they mean they couldn’t even be arsed to go to the pool 100m away.

Absolutely in awe of their normality. I’ve never heard of anything more sad.

Reactions: 21
I’ve never seen him giddier. What an absolute ponce and a danger to society. Hiding in plain sight.

222D8422-3C02-43E9-9ADA-DB45B72A12B1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬
Someone else suggested on here a few threads back
C ar S eat E xemption..
So break the words up

Reactions: 18
Why are they so excited about the hot tub when they have one?!
This one hasn't been pissed in by Creepy... yet.

Same with the luxury cabin. They live in a £700k house. They've spent a million vlogs 'renovating' the place. They've gone somewhere smaller and less blingy where they have to share a TV and sofas.

Reactions: 33
What the hell is going on with Lazys eyebrows? You'd've thought with them being set for life she'd have them seen too. Soooo lazy! Maybe this is why she's always pissing about with her fringe? Or Creepy shaved them off in the night for a "scare prank".

View attachment 1098727
She got them micro bladed as a freebie from an ifam not long after having Jace. Which was weird in itself as she let a random ifam in her house to do it. Why would you do this if you had stalkers after you? 🤥

When you have uneven brows they shave them in parts and tattoo them where they look better. However, as this is Lazy she obviously hasn’t paid to get the annual top up done to keep them looking as they should. It’s just owt for nowt with her!

Reactions: 21
so sad about his friend passing away that on the day of his funeral he’s doing jump pranks on his young daughters in the pitch black. I am waiting patiently for the day this twit gets his karma

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.