The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair holy macaroni what the hell can you say about that - seriously he needs to double beanie - what a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know it’s very much how long is a piece of string but……. On average they are having about 50k views a day on new vlogs - so how much does that amount to money wise?

Reactions: 7
Skater Boi's beanie has been removed at some point in vlog ,still looks like a disgusting cretin
Why on Earth were Esme and Isla doing schoolwork alone in the cabin bedrooms? How incredibly sad 😢. I honestly don’t understand how parents can do that to their children. Education is so important and should be a vibrant, fun, engaging time in a child’s life ….. it is the complete opposite for the Ingham children. Also, they give a terrible impression of homeschooling…. most parents who chose to educate their children at home dedicate a huge amount of time and effort into the children’s education, they are the teacher, it is a huge part of family life filled with resources, educational days out etc etc …. it is an afterthought for Chris and Sarah!!!!!!
There’s no homeschooling going on, no 10 yr old can be doing it alone all the time, you need to guide them

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There’s no homeschooling going on, no 10 yr old can be doing it alone all the time, you need to guide them
There's no homeschooling going on because neither one of the things that call themselves parents are functionally literate.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ in Heaven. That’s some heavy duty glue Chris had on that combover to hold it in place 🤣
Looks like an undeclared Brylcreem ad.

He's morphing into George off George & Mildred.
Doubt he'll ever be able to grow the moustache but his hair isn't far off! Bet he thinks he's the "Man About The House" when he's fannying about with his Bissell. What a clown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If his bald patch makes him that uncomfortable and self conscious, he could have spent 20k on getting a hair transplant instead of a DPD van.

The way he styles his hair just draws more attention to the receiding hairline he has going on.

He eye fucked himself plenty without the beanie on, so maybe he does really think he looks fit as duck. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I know it’s very much how long is a piece of string but……. On average they are having about 50k views a day on new vlogs - so how much does that amount to money wise?
They also get money from each of their umpteen old vlogs, when any get a viewing 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell
This is probably why Lazy talks about breastfeeding so much, 11 year old kids are not interested in it but there are other strange people out there who it will appeal to, much like all the open mouth thumbnails, they supply content for all manner of perverts.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This is probably why Lazy talks about breastfeeding so much, 11 year old kids are not interested in it but there are other strange people out there who it will appeal to, much like all the open mouth thumbnails, they supply content for all manner of perverts.
Exactly, they don't care where the views come from, or at what cost, do they? They actively encourage the pervs.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Remember the second eldest allegedly doesn't bother washing her hands after using the toilet 🤢🤢🤢
OMG that would make anyone sick her not washing her hands especially with covid still about and then she sticks her fingers in a bowl of cream with everyone else at the same bowl:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
This is the only time I have been inspired to make something after seeing the Inghams. Made millionaire shortbread and my family are all saying it's been ages since we had this... I'm not going to mention that it was Sarah eating a few on her walk that gave me the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.