The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy says they clean the accommodation when they leave and the cleaner will just need to change the beds .
what an insult to cleaners even if they have left it ticy it will most likely be thoroughly cleaned
Not to forget they have to have it open for fresh air for like a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Prinny went out for a wee at the cabin. Yelped and came back in with a cut above her eye. Unfortunately, they haven't practised their story. Creepy says she was slashed across the face by something that ran off. Sarah Attenborough reckons it was probably a hedgehog. That's one bigass, vicious, speedy hedgehog slashing at your dog's face and disappearing before it can be identified at the scene of the crime.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Again showing off their ‘wealth’ Those dozy dinkum dolls are £35 each 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Social justice crusader Sarah is so upset about the war in Ukraine that they won’t stop buying Costa coffees and Creepy still drinks Coke 🙄 They are so tone deaf! Oh, and Sarah! Stop going on about how dinky your kids are. Mila is not dinky she’s a unit of a delightfully cute, chubby baby. And it’s a pity you didn’t focus on them being healthy and in shape as they get older.

Reactions: 31
Lazy says they clean the accommodation when they leave and the cleaner will just need to change the beds .
what an insult to cleaners even if they have left it ticy it will most likely be thoroughly cleaned
Exactly. They had Jace eating everywhere and a dog running around and probably sledding it’s backside across the floor and jumping on the beds. Everyone knows how much I adore my dogs but I don’t expect people on holiday to share their hair and drool 🤤

Did Jackanory tell us the same story of Prinny being hurt earlier this week?? He needs a different narrative.

Reactions: 11
I immediately thought splattered mince and soggy dumplings could be a lived up version of the two of ‘em
With none of the fat drained off?

I see Creepy as more of a Fray Bentos steak & kidney kinda guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Firstly, they’ve drawn on blood on to the dog for the thumbnail pic. Gross
Secondly, the way Esme is holding the baby is not gonna help her recovery surely
She was bouncing her about held like that as well. Be intresring to hear whats said at her next oppointment, if this cast hasnt worked they only have themseleves to blame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who on earth would draw fake blood on their dog for a thumb nail clickbait?! They just are vile

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Insensitive c¥nt!
If you've had a miscarriage you know exactly how many weeks along you are and you never forget......

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry, but if Mila decided to move, Esme would have dropped her.
Sarah needs to teach Esme, that's its not appropriate to sit talking to the camera with her legs wide open. I know she had trousers on and it was innocent on her part, but she was sat on the arm of one sofa with her leg on the arm of the other sofa, swinging her legs back and forth. Personally I could care less what she does, but there are a lot of dodgy people on the Internet.

Reactions: 31
So the dog had a scratch on her eye, a fence or a fox or even a cat might have done it
Things must be hard to click bate the dog now

Sarah, Chris why for the love of god would you let Esme hold Mila like that when shes in a cast with hip problem

So the dog had a scratch on her eye, a fence or a fox or even a cat might have done it
Things must be hard to click bate the dog now

Sarah, Chris why for the love of god would you let Esme hold Mila like that when shes in a cast with hip problem
Not only that but earlier in the vlog she was lying on her stomach leaning on something. Surely that would have been putting immense pressure on her hips?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The holiday never really got started, did it? Two trips to the swimming pool, a dog walk, a takeaway, couple of goes in a hot tub much like the one that they have at home... What was the point?

Reactions: 36
Firstly, they’ve drawn on blood on to the dog for the thumbnail pic. Gross
Secondly, the way Esme is holding the baby is not gonna help her recovery surely
Definitely not gonna help poor Mila! Esme was kinda swinging her up and down in another vlog!

Tonights selection!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The holiday never really got started, did it? Two trips to the swimming pool, a dog walk, a takeaway, couple of goes in a hot tub much like the one that they have at home... What was the point?
Thats all thier holidays ever are really.

Reactions: 24
What did the girls use to write on their cushions?
I very much doubt that the housekeeping staff would be impressed by that. The company should bill them for 2 new cushions. That's not a good thing to encourage even if the pen is washable. They have absolutely no respect for anything.
It's easy come easy go. Why couldn't they have left a letter instead?
Lasy arse is soooooo tired after her ever so active holiday that she would like 2 weeks in bed to recover!
She really is taking the Micky isn't she?
What did she do that was active? Sitting in hot tubs and saunas?
They actually drove to the leisure pool! It cannot have been miles away.
She never even cooked a decent meal.
Isabel is now helping her with the Teen and Me crap, whatever it is. How has she the time to do this when she's supposedly taking her GCSE's shortly. That's another Jackonory story.
Sarah actually thinks it's okay to lie all the time and has taught and encouraged her kids to lie for their own gain and to make it look like they have industrious, happy lives.
Also Lazy. Please please stop Esme from throwing Mila around. My heart was in my mouth. She hardly had hold of her.
I know you keep telling her to do it so that you get a reaction. She could have accidentally dropped her at any minute.
Is it really worth risking your babies life just to wind people up so you can sit and laugh at them?
You know Sarah. You are sick in the head and you're getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.