The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god she's not pregnant because that's not fair on any of the kids, including the one to be born.

Wouldn't surprise me though. Views have been slipping.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know they are stupid but are they really stupid enough to think another baby would increase their views? Jace didn't, Mila didn't. They get a very small boost from the birth and then the income from making a doll with Mary shortle, that's it. Hardly going to pay for another child long term.

But they probably are that stupid aren't they. Unless they think another small one will increase their chance of getting the hospital vlogs, because so far that's all that has given them more views.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They're absolutely nuts if they have another baby. The increase in views around Mila's birth was minimal (in the grand scheme of things; they have 1.3 million subscribers and only 300k watched the Mila's birth/name reveal/etc. vlogs) and very temporary. The amount of clothes, toys, bedroom renovations that kid has, they'll be lucky to have broken even on having her.

Reactions: 22
I hope she isn't pregnant because I am and I had to share the last pregnancy with her. I can't do that again.
Congratulations Abbvay
May you have a healthy pregnancy no greggs pasties 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I saw the thumbnail and came right here and thank god they did not get a cat. I'm a cat person and I would dread the welfare of a cat in that house, the poor dog has enough trouble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Their vlogs are clickbait central at the moment ,running out of content .The most uninspiring youtube family despite what the ifannies say 😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isla really got a doctor set to play with? My 5 year old will still sometimes play with hers, my 9 year old wouldn't. I can't imagine many 10 year olds are choosing that kind of thing to buy. Most have them as toddlers.

When she's talking about looking for toys for Mila, how have they not got things appropriate for her age from when they had Jace? Its a small age gap, why do they get rid of everything to then buy new again soon after. If they just looked in the garage they'd find some.

Reactions: 45
So we only see Nana again when it’s pension day. Typical Sarah 🤦‍♀️

Their vlogs are clickbait central at the moment ,running out of content .The most uninspiring youtube family despite what the ifannies say 😂😂🙄🙄

7.5 million-ish views a month down to 2.5 million-ish views a month. But Creepy still clings on to 6 dire vlogs a week that he hates editing because he's got no choice 😂🍿

Screenshot 2022-03-06 17.21.28.png

• Haha
Isabelle didn’t understand the concept of a “shortlist” ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So like a month or two ago Isabelle…
Girl forgets the whole internet watched her play with LOL dolls at the age of 14 & 15.
Yeah you might want to tell your parents to delete all the videos that of you freaking out at getting kids toys as a surprise from a year ago from the internet Isabelle

Reactions: 24
Isabelle, who they would have us believe is working at gcse grade 8, does not understand 'shortlist' and her mother just cackles at her, hide your head in shame Sarah, you have done this to her, you have ruined her education, I hope you are proud of yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.