The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Skeggy is on Creepy's bucket list.....that favoured destination of all of the best set-for-life travel vloggers. 🤭
Speak for yourself. I for one am still very much inspired by the Inghams van life adventures. So much so that I still have my eye on a cheeky little pitch on my local Arnold Clark forecourt 😂😂 The kids can dig in the dirt by the side of the road. Whilst I brush up on my Doric by ordering chips (in Spanish of course) at the local burger van 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell, Jaces knees were almost under his chin in that car seat, it must be so uncomfortable on long trips. He's way too big for it now, poor child, but seeing him in that highchair and cot is just as bad at 3 years old.. Sarah let him grow up you selfish cow!
Their blatant lack of care for their chuldruns safety is appalling, god forbid anything happens to them in that car with no safe seating. They have NO intention of buying a new seat for Mila, its quite obvious by now ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Creepy's hair looks like he pulls it from his nether regions, up over his head and plasters it to his eyebrows. The stress of sticking it together or gluing it to a beeny must be a major preoccupation taking up 80% of his day with the remaining 20% spent bisselling, DM'ing, hacking vans, pissing in hot tubs, crying, correcting lazy of the manor, making tea and wishing he was in a boyband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Bloody hell, Jaces knees were almost under his chin in that car seat, it must be so uncomfortable on long trips. He's way too big for it now, poor child, but seeing him in that highchair and cot is just as bad at 3 years old.. Sarah let him grow up you selfish cow!
Their blatant lack of care for their chuldruns safety is appalling, god forbid anything happens to them in that car with no safe seating. They have NO intention of buying a new seat for Mila, its quite obvious by now ☹
Unless he's 18kg he's not too big for it? I dislike this family as much as the next person but i was happy to see Jace rear facing. Plus kids find legs up more comfortable than dangling anyway.

Reactions: 9
My friend just got a puppy. Oh what a dinky dot I said.
What do you want for lunch asked Mr Mac. I fancy a juicy sandwich I replied.
Our neighbour got a new ride on mower. Look at him living his best life I said.
This morning I declared we should just have a chill day.
I told one of our dogs she was a Clevvverrrr giiiirlllll.
I’m craving pasta in a cheesy sauce for dinner.
I’m not going to lie guys, I’m going to sit in the hot tub soon but I won’t be pissing in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I were set for life like the Inghams are, with no job to go to, children not in school, I wouldn’t be hopping off down to the local tin log cabin with a hot tub for my jollies. I would be constantly off abroad; road trips around America etc.

Sarah, Chris, set for life - why don’t you go to the States? Lots of things to discover and see there. Any reason you don’t go there anymore? I mean, you can afford to go there seeing as you’re set for life that is….and you’re allowed in the country, aren’t you?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sarah and Chris Ingham .Get donating your tat and me stuff to the Ukraine appeal.
Believe me you lazy selfish pair of child exploiters this war is going to impact us sooner rather than later.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just had a look on social blade and they've finally been losing subs - they're back down to 1.34m

• Heart
Reactions: 38
WARNING : if you are eating STOP !

Have you ever seen anything UGLIER in your whole life ? Because I haven’t ! 🤢
Jeeez he’s really weird looking. Does he go to bed in that bleeping hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#220 finding content is becoming a slog, they’ve exploited the kids so now it the dog

Reactions: 75
WARNING : if you are eating STOP !

Have you ever seen anything UGLIER in your whole life ? Because I haven’t ! 🤢
Why does he screw up his face like that for photos. God bless him he has a face only a mother could love. He looks like a twit. Remind me again what age is he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well done to those not watching their views are nose diving ! 😁
Yep and well done to Chris for helping the views plummet by using a thumbnail of a hurt animal, which is a huge no no if you want to get youtube to push your video.

Reactions: 32
Since a particular vlog in December, I had a feeling Lazy is pregnant and I truly hope not, however it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I sincerely hope not, because they can't even look after the ones they have.
She is a lethargic mess and I don't think it's due to just her unhealthy lifestyle.
It's also like they are spending money they don't have yet if that makes sense? (They do that anyway, but a few things are adding up that indicate another Mila ticket)

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.