The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can also pan fry gnocchi, which is how I prefer them, as they go deliciously crispy! I do add cheese to them, but not mince or baked beans, blech 🤢🤮!
They're much nicer fried than boiled. They work quite nicely with bolognese instead of pasta.

There's an idea for you lazy. You could chuck a load of nice veg in the sauce, get some vitamins into your kids.

Reactions: 16
They went to the same cabin they're at now just after Jace was out of hospital and didn't film any of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It was called that they went away when they stopped filming for a few days - so not much of a secret the dipsticks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I CANT BELIEVE WE WERE ALL RIGHT (well I can) BUT AS SOON AS JACE CAME OUT OF HOSPITAL THEY WENT IN HOLIDAY TO THE CABIN THEY ARE AT!!!!!!! Why do they genuinely put holidays before health!!!! They make me sick .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The poor person that has to clean that cabin after they've been there deserves a pay rise is all I can say, they're certainly the grubbiest vloggers out there 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The secret is that we were all correct that they went straight in holiday once Jace got out of holiday and went to the cabins they are at now

Reactions: 25
So they went on a secret holiday to the same place that they are now, and went the day Jace came he from hospital because he needed to get out as he was climbing the walls. So they went on holiday in September until November, again in January, February and now in March. Careful lazy, you will be catching up with old mother Radford at this rate!

Reactions: 28
This family utterly baffle me. Going a short distance away just to do the same things they do at home! Utterly weird! More cheesy slop, it makes me feel sick, and as for Chris creeping around outside, I couldn’t help thinking of that Radiohead song, Creep; could have been written about him!
Oh no, that’s one of my favourite songs. 😩

I love pasta and I always put cheese on it but that slop they do is foul

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely someone with Creepy's track record shouldn't be allowed on a site where there are likely young girls and families,I wouldn't want him near me,he's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So they went on a secret holiday to the same place that they are now, and went the day Jace came he from hospital because he needed to get out as he was climbing the walls. So they went on holiday in September until November, again in January, February and now in March. Careful lazy, you will be catching up with old mother Radford at this rate!
So Jace was climbing the walls in the big house they have so they go to a small cabin? Surely even they can see how stupid that sounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
It's nice to know that the children's hospital visits not only paid for a shopping trip, but also a holiday somewhere that isn't in the van or caravan - twice! I hope when Chris is pissing in this hot tub he thinks whether it was worth it.

Last week Mr abbvay had to go to hospital for some stitches and I asked him to film it and then also find something to complain about his experience to extend the videos a bit. He didn't film anything and has no complaints so now not only do I not get a big b&m shopping trip, it won't pay for us to go away on holiday to just sit around and eat slop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In yesterday's vlog, when Creepy said 'something mega' was happening tomorrow, I thought he meant just one thing. Taking the dog for a walk and visiting a leisure centre. WOW! Double mega! We are spoilt.

Really cool stuff going on every day this week. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So Jace was climbing the walls in the big house they have so they go to a small cabin? Surely even they can see how stupid that sounds!
Surely anyone else would just take him on a walk, play in the garden and then he is still able to get rest at home! Not go away for a few days straight after being in hospital.

Anyone being in hospital just wants to go home and be in their own bed.

Reactions: 36
I bet the park don’t care who they are as long as they pay for the booking - of course they may have gifted it to them
as the Ifam would be falling over themselves to stay in there cabin

Reactions: 12
Andrea has got Dan figured out pointing out to him he’s also put negative stuff about Inghams.
I don’t believe he’s a fan
Whoever this ‘Dan’ is, he’s annoying the heck out of me.

If he is a troll, and hates the Inghams, does he realise he is massively boosting their engagement by commenting so often? He comments about 10 times per vlog and revisits multiple times in the 24 hours after the vlog is posted, commenting again.

He isn’t a fan. He posts negative comments in between the arse-licking comments.

If he’s one of us, he’s going about it the completely wrong way.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.