The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more things can she actually be “obsessed” with 🤷🏻‍♀️

Come on Dan , 9 comments in the first hour 🤦‍♀️ Are you on commission?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The state of the straps on Milas highchair 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Any guesses as to where they've gone??
Wherever it is they've gone, they've transported their baby daughter there illegally and unsafely, they just don't give a tit as long as they get another 'holiday' in.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
UNEXPECTED REACTION TO NEW PIERCING!

Sunday
It's Sunday, a loungey day where the Inghams stay in their pyjamas and do housework. They get showered and wear loungewear. Esme and Isla show us their outfits. Esme is having breakfast at 10am. Jace is screeching. Lazy is off to pick up Isabelle and take her to Meadowhall for a piercing. She shows us yet another basket for Mila's bedroom. She cackles at some toy rabbits and a mouse. Jace calls Lazy and sneezes. Lazy puts one of the rabbits in front of Mila

Lazy and Isabelle are off to get the piercing. She is getting a second piercing on the ear lobe. The piercing lady reassures Isabelle that she'll be fine. Isabelle changes the position of the dot seven times. She thanks Lazy for letting her get them done. Then they head to get 3 for £10 jewellery.

Lazy does laundry and makes a lunch, which goes into a lunch box.

Monday
It's an exciting day. They got back last night and went to bed. Lazy asked Creepy what he wanted to do this week and he said he wanted to go on holiday, which is what often comes out of his mouth. They're going on a break Monday to Friday. They woke the girls this morning and told them to pack a bag. Creepy had to take Jace for an ENT check-up for his cellulitis and squint update. Lazy knew he needed his glasses changing because she noticed the squint happens with the glasses on sometimes, especially when he's looking at something close. The prescription has substantially changed for the better so he has a check-up in six weeks to make sure the new glasses are working and then he has a follow-up in six months. They're packing and cleaning the house. I bet it'll still look a tip when they get home though.

Lazy is excited to show us a Tiddlers and Nippers changing bag. She can't remember what the first one looks like. Undeclared ad for the bag. Lazy fills up the bag. She tells us that she keeps her phone and cards in the bag because she doesn't like handbags.

Mila has a crumpet for lunch. Lazy says the cardigan she had when she was born still fits. Lazy has a Christmas jumper on ad tells Mila to say hello. Jace wants a drink.

Lazy's stock has arrived and she's obsessed. Jace is wearing a cheap-looking dinosaur print pram wanket. He tells Lazy to take it off him and says it feels better when it's off. Who can blame him? Lazy shows us the different designs she has, one of which she's taking for poor Mila. The ugly rainbow one is Lazy's favourite. Creepy's favourite is the star pattern one. Everyone wants to leave but Lazy has to show us some blankets. Lilac dreams is always popular. There are some "eastery-ish" designs but "not in your face", Lazy says as she shoves them in everyone's faces.

Creepy fills up the ex-taxi. Driving footage. In the next clip Lazy, Esme and Isabelle are in Tesco. Lazy says she has gone off bacon and pulls a repulsed face. Pregnancy? She asks Isabelle how her piercing is. Jace screeches in the background. Isabelle thought she was going to cry because it hurt but Lazy tells her it didn't hurt. They didn't go to Claire's this time. I managed to find out that the shop s called Lovisa. The shop assistant said it was £17 for the piercing and Lazy was shocked that this was for both ears.

Mila is sat on the sofa with everyone cooing at her. She loves when everyone is stood in front of her. Mila is sat on a pillow donated to her by Granny Jane. She is wearing leggings made for spica casts off Etsy but Lazy cannot do up one of the buttons. She recommends the ifam not to buy specialty spica clothing because they tend not to fit. Next and Asda clothes in the size up are perfect. Tomorrow they have a cool tour of where they're staying and will let us know about the trip they're doing. Lazy gives us a clue by saying there are four bedrooms.

End of vlog
1646158598314.png
1646158726623.png
1646158675888.png

1646158864986.png
1646158981492.png
1646160748344.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
UNEXPECTED REACTION TO NEW PIERCING!

Sunday
It's Sunday, a loungey day where the Inghams stay in their pyjamas and do housework. They get showered and wear loungewear. Esme and Isla show us their outfits. Esme is having breakfast at 10am. Jace is screeching. Lazy is off to pick up Isabelle and take her to Meadowhall for a piercing. She shows us yet another basket for Mila's bedroom. She cackles at some toy rabbits and a mouse. Jace calls Lazy and sneezes. Lazy puts one of the rabbits in front of Mila

Lazy and Isabelle are off to get the piercing. She is getting a second piercing on the ear lobe. The piercing lady reassures Isabelle that she'll be fine. Isabelle changes the position of the dot seven times. She thanks Lazy for letting her get them done. Then they head to get 3 for £10 jewellery.

Lazy does laundry and makes a lunch, which goes into a lunch box.

Monday
It's an exciting day. They got back last night and went to bed. Lazy asked Creepy what he wanted to do this week and he said he wanted to go on holiday, which is what often comes out of his mouth. They're going on a break Monday to Friday. They woke the girls this morning and told them to pack a bag. Creepy had to take Jace for an ENT check-up for his cellulitis and squint update. Lazy knew he needed his glasses changing because she noticed the squint happens with the glasses on sometimes, especially when he's looking at something close. The prescription has substantially changed for the better so he has a check-up in six weeks to make sure the new glasses are working and then he has a follow-up in six months. They're packing and cleaning the house. I bet it'll still look a tip when they get home though.

Lazy is excited to show us a Tiddlers and Nippers changing bag. She can't remember what the first one looks like. Undeclared ad for the bag. Lazy fills up the bag. She tells us that she keeps her phone and cards in the bag because she doesn't like handbags.

Mila has a crumpet for lunch. Lazy says the cardigan she had when she was born still fits. Lazy has a Christmas jumper on ad tells Mila to say hello. Jace wants a drink.

Lazy's stock has arrived and she's obsessed. Jace is wearing a cheap-looking dinosaur print pram wanket. He tells Lazy to take it off him and says it feels better when it's off. Who can blame him? Lazy shows us the different designs she has, one of which she's taking for poor Mila. The ugly rainbow one is Lazy's favourite. Creepy's favourite is the star pattern one. Everyone wants to leave but Lazy has to show us some blankets. Lilac dreams is always popular. There are some "eastery-ish" designs but "not in your face", Lazy says as she shoves them in everyone's faces.

Creepy fills up the ex-taxi. Driving footage. In the next clip Lazy, Esme and Isabelle are in Tesco. Lazy says she has gone off bacon and pulls a repulsed face. Pregnancy? She asks Isabelle how her piercing is. Jace screeches in the background. Isabelle thought she was going to cry because it hurt but Lazy tells her it didn't hurt. They didn't go to Claire's this time. I managed to find out that the shop s called Lovisa. The shop assistant said it was £17 for the piercing and Lazy was shocked that this was for both ears.

Mila is sat on the sofa with everyone cooing at her. She loves when everyone is stood in front of her. Mila is sat on a pillow donated to her by Granny Jane. She is wearing leggings made for spica casts off Etsy but Lazy cannot do up one of the buttons. She recommends the ifam not to buy specialty spica clothing because they tend not to fit. Next and Asda clothes in the size up are perfect. Tomorrow they have a cool tour of where they're staying and will let us know about the trip they're doing. Lazy gives us a clue by saying there are four bedrooms.

End of vlog
View attachment 1096276View attachment 1096280View attachment 1096277
View attachment 1096283View attachment 1096289View attachment 1096362
Surely they wouldn't be attending ENT for his eye?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
World is on the brink of world war 3 , families having to leave their homes with just the clothes on their back and Big Sarah takes the cult on holiday !!! Absolutely disgusting

Isabelle was obviously hiding up in her room while she took the Esme and Isla out and today's her turn (sleepover another lie)
Also what 16yr old takes her mum to get her ears pierced kids that age go with friends , I went alone with my friends age 11 and we all got them done , Isabelle is a giant sized baby. It's not her fault as Big Sarah keeps them all regressed like Islas choice of wellies 🥺 even a 6yr old wouldn't wear them they look like nursery kids.
I really feel for Isla big Sarah pays no attention to what she put in her shopping basket. She's gone from spoilt centre of attention baby of the family to totally ignored she must be so confused.

Pray 🙏 for Ukraine 🇺🇦

• Sad
Reactions: 38
The way Sarah says “s” sounds in words goes RIGHT through me 😭 it’s like Gary Rhodes or James dyson

Reactions: 11
So I see the greasy prick got his own way yet again!!!!
They really cannot stay home for more than 5 minutes can they? Sarah wearing a Christmas jumper as she has no more seasonal clothes to wear, well, stay home and do some bloody washing you minging old cow!!!!!
Set for life? So you go and buy jewellery on a 3 for £10 in Claires accessories. Set for life people buy one piece of top quality jewellery from a respectable jewellers, however, knowing Sarah, she probably thought Ratners were high end jewellers. If that's the only jewellery people can afford, then that's fair enough, but don't go bargain basement shopping then brag you are set for life!!!!! She gets offended by everyone calling Jace a girl, so she French plaits his hair! Cut it so he can see and brush it properly and he will be fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On several of her Inst posts she has mentioned gifts shes bought ready for Mila and Jace, in the thread earlier someone's posted family birthdays and Islas is before yet she's never mentioned her she couldn't make it more obvious who is least favoured vile and unforgivable behaviour Sarah you should be ashamed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Best part of the vlog for me was when Lazy was trying to use Jace to show how great her new blanket onesie was and he clearly couldn’t stand it.
Great advertising 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s definitely done it to appear woke and get to have a rant any time anyone mistakes him.

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc and how stuff doesn’t have to be gender related. Which I agree with, I loved cars and things as well as girl things growing up.

So her point is totally fine and kids should be who they want and play with what they like.

HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

Also, again, it’s fine, if that’s what Jace wants and likes. HOWEVER. He’s made it very clear he likes cars, trucks and ‘boys things’ so again her point is moot.

She’s only woke when it comes down to Jace
I find it very hard to believe that she takes Jace shopping and he chooses the clothes himself. She probably just wants the match colours ..the pinky browns and beige.

We'll have a shopping trip to Primarknext when Jace chooses his own pink clothes now

Reactions: 12
It's sad how Isabelle made a comment on a vlog about wanting some good quality earrings a while back (think she mentioned some cheap ones had irritated her ears?) but all she seems to end up with is cheap Claire's or Shein stuff. I know Sarah is an adult but she gets gifted pricey pandora jewellery.

Seeing as they are 'set for life' you would think they could get isabelle some high quality earrings that she has chosen herself and pay for them with the money she has earnt being vlogged 24/7.

Reactions: 30
As the blanket, wearable thing is classed as a baby garmet, do you think it's label correctly as stated by the UK laws when it comes to baby garmets?

Reactions: 16
Creepy said that he was devastated about the loss of his skater friend. He earned money by making a vlog about it. He didn't go to the funeral yesterday and instead went on a holiday, booked last minute on Sunday. If the friend meant that much to him, surely he would have attended the funeral? Lazy asked Creepy what he wanted to do that week and he said that he wanted to go on holiday (nothing was mentioned about him wanting to go to the funeral of his supposedly close friend). Also, Sarah was acting the same as normal. If it had been the day of the funeral of my husband's close friend, I wouldn't have been acting as chirpy as she was.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
World is on the brink of world war 3 , families having to leave their homes with just the clothes on their back and Big Sarah takes the cult on holiday !!! Absolutely disgusting

Isabelle was obviously hiding up in her room while she took the Esme and Isla out and today's her turn (sleepover another lie)
Also what 16yr old takes her mum to get her ears pierced kids that age go with friends , I went alone with my friends age 11 and we all got them done , Isabelle is a giant sized baby. It's not her fault as Big Sarah keeps them all regressed like Islas choice of wellies 🥺 even a 6yr old wouldn't wear them they look like nursery kids.
I really feel for Isla big Sarah pays no attention to what she put in her shopping basket. She's gone from spoilt centre of attention baby of the family to totally ignored she must be so confused.

Pray 🙏 for Ukraine 🇺🇦
Indeed. Our thoughts must be with the Ukrainian people. It wouldn’t surprise me if Creepy and Lazy are oblivious to the situation. I doubt they see any news programmes/listen to a radio. I imagine they think newspapers are just for wrapping up 🐠 and 🍟.

Reactions: 22
Creepy said that he was devastated about the loss of his skater friend. He earned money by making a vlog about it. He didn't go to the funeral yesterday and instead went on a holiday, booked last minute on Sunday. If the friend meant that much to him, surely he would have attended the funeral? Lazy asked Creepy what he wanted to do that week and he said that he wanted to go on holiday (nothing was mentioned about him wanting to go to the funeral of his supposedly close friend). Also, Sarah was acting the same as normal. If it had been the day of the funeral of my husband's close friend, I wouldn't have been acting as chirpy as she was.
After all that he didn’t go to the funeral? Hopefully it was because he was asked not to. We knew he was a disgrace but that proves it.

Any sign of donating the Adsense from it to charity chris and sarah?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
It's sad how Isabelle made a comment on a vlog about wanting some good quality earrings a while back (think she mentioned some cheap ones had irritated her ears?) but all she seems to end up with is cheap Claire's or Shein stuff. I know Sarah is an adult but she gets gifted pricey pandora jewellery.

Seeing as they are 'set for life' you would think they could get isabelle some high quality earrings that she has chosen herself and pay for them with the money she has earnt being vlogged 24/7.
Didnt she get some expensive ones for her birthday?

Reactions: 5
After all that he didn’t go to the funeral? Hopefully it was because he was asked not to. We knew he was a disgrace but that proves it.

Any sign of donating the Adsense from it to charity chris and sarah?
He couldn’t have faced going to the funeral because everyone would stare at him and people might even confront him about the video he made about his ‘friend’s’ death. Remember that comment on the Facebook remembering page? Creepy had already been named and shamed for profiting off the death. Creepy didn’t have the balls to go to the funeral.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He couldn’t have faced going to the funeral because everyone would stare at him and people might even confront him about the video he made about his ‘friend’s’ death. Remember that comment on the Facebook remembering page? Creepy had already been named and shamed for profiting off the death. Creepy didn’t have the balls to go to the funeral.
He had prob been told he wasnt welcome but if that was your friend and for whatever reason you couldn’t go to the funeral would u go on holiday instead? I most certainly wouldn’t. They stopped filming when they found out and didn’t upload that say out of respect … so why did the yo sticks and go off on holiday on the day of his funeral … it’s so disrespectful and just goes to show they just used his death as an excuse of getting out of doing any work

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't justify watching them anymore even on other channels. It has started to make me feel part of their abuse towards them kids. I am not enabling them by giving them another penny. It has to stop .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Isla is a healthy size and I really worry she will see the attention Esme gets and it will give her an unhealthy relationship with weight and size.
Isla is quite blatantly overweight. And it makes it so much more fucked that Sarah praises her ‘’’’tiny’’’’ little children. It’s been lifelong so the damage is already done.

Isla especially has suffered from captivity, a diet of absolute tit and from her constant preoccupation with food I’d guess she’s using it as emotional support. Let’s not call it a healthy weight when it’s an outcome of neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.