The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows! Some concoction of hers with veg, mince, passata, Worcester sauce, stock pots, baked beans chucked in to!
Then gnocchi added at the end, and not forgetting cheese!!
Why does whatever she cooks (and I use that term extremely loosely) always look the same colour?! Bleugh! And why does everything just have to be lobbed in all together? It's revolting!

Reactions: 25
I wonder what the residents of Beltoft think of the feral family in the village,cars ,caravans,junk ,cardboard all over the grounds of Rosabelle Manor and a strange creature in a beanie ,his gobshite sisterwife and their loud feral chuldrun
its like Steptoes yard in there

I believe if this doesn't work she will require more invasive surgery ,longer in casts and harnesses. Some I've read about have had to have hip replacements when all other options haven't worked.
When my daughter had her harness there was a mum there in the waiting area and her daughter had a failed operation and she said her child had to have another placement surgery and the cast with the bar and the child would be nearly 2 when she gets it off , she was around Milas age when she started the procedure, this mum said she had been through hell and back(her little girl),My daughters displaysia was really out on one leg but slightly on the other and there was talk if the pavlik harness didnt work (it did the trick thankfully) that it would be months of surgery, she was back and forwards to the clinic until she was 5, we both worked at the time so we did a rota of looking after her and clinic runs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Why does whatever she cooks (and I use that term extremely loosely) always look the same colour?! Bleugh! And why does everything just have to be lobbed in all together? It's revolting!
It's because she doesnt fry the veg or meat off first. Just because a slow cooker cooks the food doesn't mean it doesn't need preparing first. She's so thick and lazy it's a shame!!

Reactions: 33
It's because she doesnt fry the veg or meat off first. Just because a slow cooker cooks the food doesn't mean it doesn't need preparing first. She's so thick and lazy it's a shame!!
If she just browned the mince and sweated down the veg in a fry pan then put it all in the slow cooker it would taste so much nicer and it would look nicer. It don’t take much to fry it all off first.

We should send her cooking segment to Gordon Ramsey for him to review on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣 he would rip it to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does the lazy one think we would like a cooking demonstration so we can recreate our own brown cheesy slop at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the hell is going on with Lazys eyebrows? You'd've thought with them being set for life she'd have them seen too. Soooo lazy! Maybe this is why she's always pissing about with her fringe? Or Creepy shaved them off in the night for a "scare prank".

View attachment 1098727
She constantly moves her fringe forward as she has a big bald patch under her hair at that side. That particular bald bit has been there since she started vlogging.

Reactions: 19
so sad about his friend passing away that on the day of his funeral he’s doing jump pranks on his young daughters in the pitch black. I am waiting patiently for the day this twit gets his karma
So creepy he is

im honestly suprised lazy or creepy arent diabetic.
I’m type 2 and ddidnt eat half as much as this family do I didn’t even drink full fat coke and not even diet dont like the stuff

Reactions: 14
If my husband suggested I pack up my family to go and stay in a self catering lodge for 4 nights an hour from we live (where we wouldn't move from) I know exactly the words I'd say.

I'm sorry if I offend Tattlers and I understand everyone has different budgets.

To me, I 'holiday' to see different areas/countries to immersion myself and my family in their heritage/culture.

Spending 4 nights within an hour drive from where you live and keep locked up in your accommodation is bloody weird.

Thought there was something 'mega' happening in the previous 'episode' but stay tuned there's something 'really exciting' happening in tomorrow nights 'episode'

Reactions: 45
Why do they all need to go out to buy Isla a swimming costume? And yes it is the parents fault if she forgot one. Chris could have gone and bought her one or two to choose from or taken her and everyone else could have stayed in the cabin. She's 9 years old! She is a minor in their care and you always, always check to make sure kids have everything they need because most are not yet mature enough to pack for all eventualities.

Baked beans? :sick: She could have bought a tin of haricot or kidney beans or any number of other tinned beans but baked beans with sugar and salt and crap in them. Oh God forbid, I have no words.

Why have they taken the slow cooker? Just cook it on the hob for crying out loud. Who takes a bloody slow cooker on holiday? I can't cope with these idiots.

Pancakes are too "in your face" for breakfast says the woman who gives her kids chocolate bars for breakfast. Please use tongs for the fruit, all those grubby hands including Esme's unwashed toilet hands. :poop::sick:

What a pathetic and boring excuse for a vlog. You think they would stop the daily vlogging because they have zero content.

I can't watch the kids.

I can't stand it when Sarah kisses the baby with her scabby lips.

If the baby is tired, wrap her up snug and warm, pop her in the pram and either take her for a walk or sit outside with her in the pram and she'll have a lovely sleep in the fresh, nippy air.

The toddler eating yet more crap, sweets and chocolate and walking around everywhere. Sit in one place and then clean his hands when he's done. No manners this lot.

Great job scaring Isla who can't sleep on her own as it is. He is such a creepy peeping tom. I want to smack him.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Flavoursome 🤢🤢 which part? The baked beans or mountain of cheese??
4434F4A5-33E4-4CAF-B0BF-05201A990846.jpeg

I’ve seen dog food look more appealing that the salt and sugar slop she serves up on a daily basis!
E078B2BF-ED78-41F6-81B5-06798CB8685C.jpeg
07DF54A9-9CB8-4E98-A794-2D87C9368090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Mila will end up on a float in the pool with them saying they have found a genius life hack to take her in but not get wet. Well ok, she's getting a tiny bit wet. Yes Jace is splashing her and she's soaked but it doesn't even matter! It isn't anyone elses business but actually they phoned the consultant just before getting in the pool and he said they can do whatever they want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why do they all need to go out to buy Isla a swimming costume? And yes it is the parents fault if she forgot one. Chris could have gone and bought her one or two to choose from or taken her and everyone else could have stayed in the cabin. She's 9 years old! She is a minor in their care and you always, always check to make sure kids have everything they need because most are not yet mature enough to pack for all eventualities.

Baked beans? :sick: She could have bought a tin of haricot or kidney beans or any number of other tinned beans but baked beans with sugar and salt and crap in them. Oh God forbid, I have no words.

Why have they taken the slow cooker? Just cook it on the hob for crying out loud. Who takes a bloody slow cooker on holiday? I can't cope with these idiots.

Pancakes are too "in your face" for breakfast says the woman who gives her kids chocolate bars for breakfast. Please use tongs for the fruit, all those grubby hands including Esme's unwashed toilet hands. :poop::sick:

What a pathetic and boring excuse for a vlog. You think they would stop the daily vlogging because they have zero content.

I can't watch the kids.

I can't stand it when Sarah kisses the baby with her scabby lips.

If the baby is tired, wrap her up snug and warm, pop her in the pram and either take her for a walk or sit outside with her in the pram and she'll have a lovely sleep in the fresh, nippy air.

The toddler eating yet more crap, sweets and chocolate and walking around everywhere. Sit in one place and then clean his hands when he's done. No manners this lot.

Great job scaring Isla who can't sleep on her own as it is. He is such a creepy peeping tom. I want to smack him.
Could have just nipped home for Isla's costume.

Totally agree about the slow cooker. She was saying she'd forgotten ingredients and I'm wondering how much effort it must have been to pack up the contents of your kitchen. Just eat out.

I realise why I watch the vlogs sometimes. It's because despite the amount of tit I have going on in my life, it's still better than Ingham life. Jealous certainly not 😂

You have just ruined my favourite song of
20+ years!! 😔
I thought the same

Reactions: 23
Did she say that? Again, they are the reason people know where they live. No ones going to beltoft to stalk them, its almost the middle of nowhere (unless the motorway closes and they divert past thier house 🤣)
They're too bloody boring to attract stalkers. 🙄
Can you imagine? The poor stalker sat there in a bush or something bored out of their skull?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The creepy one says there will be a big telly and an Xbox in the pervavan
How many vanlifers do this.
They are the most boring No talented family ever.
Nothing endearing about them (apart from sweet baby Mila

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone ever tried mince in the slow cooker? I remember, many years ago when I first got a slow cooker and did a bolognese in it.. chucked it all in had it on all day.. oh my god it was disgusting! Why doesn’t she brown the mince off first ? 🤮
I like ‘treats’ and abit of junk food now & then, so do my family, who doesn’t? But it’s so important to have a healthy balance too, for all kind of reasons..
Look at state of his skin, and his lips, looks like a bum hole.. lay off the coke you creep and get a pint of water 🤢 your lips themselves are telling u you’re dehydrated

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Mince chucked straight in the slow cooker is making me feel :sick::sick: if she's not browning it in a pan first, just think of all the fat floating about in her slop concoction.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Has anyone ever tried mince in the slow cooker? I remember, many years ago when I first got a slow cooker and did a bolognese in it.. chucked it all in had it on all day.. oh my god it was disgusting! Why doesn’t she brown the mince off first ? 🤮
I like ‘treats’ and abit of junk food now & then, so do my family, who doesn’t? But it’s so important to have a healthy balance too, for all kind of reasons..
Look at state of his skin, and his lips, looks like a bum hole.. lay off the coke you creep and get a pint of water 🤢 your lips themselves are telling u you’re dehydrated
Bum hole mouth, dick nose and vag eyes. Bewtiful! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.