Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cedann

Silly bitch. I just laughed all the way though that. And asked my mum whose a social worker if that would happen. Nope. And like others have said would not disclose the informant for safety reasons as much as everything else. She contradicts herself like crazy. ‘She’s 6, she’s a child you should be ashamed of your selves’ yup sarah. Jess is a child as well. YOU should be ashamed of your self. She’s a child who came to you before the internet hoping that as a woman you would listen to her but instead you decided to enable your husband. That’s why she informed the internet. And people did listen. And we will continue to listen to all of them. Bet it was an awkward conversation with the police whilst putting in your harassment complaint. Were they supportive when you told them it was because your husband had been grooming young girls and you wanted to ignore it? Also yes we all admit we watch your videos occasionally, we want to stay updated about something we are so passionate and angry about. But what is your excuse (if your life is so exciting and wonderful as you say) for reading our conversations everyday and addressing what we say? Especially when you say you couldn’t care less? Show yourself sarah. Join our conversations. I dare you. Put us all in our place. Show us why we are wrong. If you really have the proof that everyone is wrong, show us. I know I would. I wouldnt stop until I was believed. And Chris’s video only proves that he did do it, as not once did he deny it. He attempted to trick and manipulate his way around it without denying it in fact. I used to be a fan of you, as did my children. And now I hate you more than I hate Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
D

Departed member 294

Sarah Ingham: NONE OF THIS BOTHERS ME AT ALL

Also Sarah Ingham: I’m going to dedicate 5 minutes of a vlog to show how much this doesn’t bother me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I've referred back to this forum since I first read about the allegations on Twitter in August and always wanted to comment but after seeing Sarah's rant in tonights vlog thought it'd be the most appropriate time! I'm not a fan but watching vlogs every night, commenting on everything they do, making friendships based on intense feelings towards someone/something...that's fan behaviour sis!

I have an intense urge to knee Chris in his ginger nuts and maybe slap some sense into his idiot wife but let’s discuss something more important right now.,,

You didn’t just call me sis?!?! ?
No but seriously, you didn’t just call me.
Sis ??‍♀

I might die of second hand embarrassment.
I need a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

GeorgiaLucy

Sarah is talking out her arse and hoping to scare everyone into silence. The problem for her is we're not gullible like her underage audience and we can see what is really going on, I'm ashamed to have thought she had made some progress to better herself, clearly not at all.

It's redundant to even be saying this but everything Sarah said was bullshit. Social services do not disclose who an anonymous caller was, they also don't just call the person, they turn up to the house, announced. Nothing she said was factual, obviously something happened today and they're not telling the truth, very telling that Isabelle was taken out the house suddenly for the evening...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
D

Departed member 294

where do you all see this ending?
Nandos. If they're going to go down they're going to go down with a plate full of wings and splurge on two sides rather than 1. Maybe even the fancy sides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
M

Member 177

Ridiculous speech from an uneducated money obsessed chav.

If people feel the need to call social services as often as she claims then I'd start looking at how I was portraying myself on screen and on social media. A grown man in his 30's still liking photos of teens in underwear after everything he's allegedly done is worrying imo.
I don't blame people for being concerned about the girls but if they are making up lies then that is wrong and only makes the Inghams appear victims of a "hate campaign".

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.

AND WE HAVE THE FIRST WHITE KNIGHT.
Welcome boo boo!!

honestly see no reason to give these type of comments any attention when they’re just gonna derail the thread.
If they’re coming from the vlogs, they’re most likely a special kind of fan ?
But welcome newbie!

Back to normal :m

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hatshepsut

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Why are Esme and Isla very bored when only 3 weeks ago they both received hundreds of pounds worth of new toys? Have we seen the LOL house or any of the other things they got or can their Lazy-arsed parents not be bothered to get them out of the garage where they dumped them?
Family visiting with Creepy’s uncle and parents was not vlogged at all, they were probably planning their next trolling campaign.
Lazy was clearly beginning to lose it when they were sat in the car. She was moaning about dark nights and the pressure of finding things to do.
Creepy’s cutting and editing of this bit was diabolical and just drew attention to the fact that he’d had to cut out huge chunks of Lazy gnashing her teeth.
At the Carvery they had obviously been segregated from the rest of the customers and certainly didn’t appear quite as comfortable or smug as usual.
Standards are slipping, Creepy and Lazy were both waffling on about the baby’s name with food stuck between their teeth?
Back at home each of the girls had their own scripted monologues on schoolwork or stationery, it was truly riveting.

No content, no entertainment, no likeability factor, no thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Social Services would never reveal names of those who have called them. She's bullshitting. If social services are contacting them then there's a reason for it.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Sarah's rant was hilarious. Her bitchy, evil Dixon self came out.

But be serious Sarah - you don't read your girls bedtime stories. You're too lazy for that. You get Chris to do everything for you.

Some home truths for you:

- You don't take your girls to school. You don't pick them up from school. You don't do anything with them (homework etc) for school.

- You think you're a celebrity, think the world owes you something. Guess what - it doesn't. You have to get off your lazy backside and WORK for what you want. That's why your channel is dying.

- Not everyone on here thinks calling social services is wise. I'll admit I've had thoughts of doing so - not being I'm a 'hater', but because the pranks, the stress those girls are clearly under - it's worrying and it shows neglectful parenting. But I haven't phoned them.

- I cannot believe you would rant and blame 'haters' rather than seeing what's right in front of you. The fact the midwife had a go at you about missing appointments - that's enough in itself to warrant SS intervening. Your disgusting diet, your lack of care for the life you are growing - you should be ashamed of yourself.

Enough of the rants about haters. Maybe focus on your children who are clearly struggling. Maybe focus on your husband's Dm's too (you cannot deny something the police confirmed).

You ruined it for yourself, Sarah. You could have left him. You didn't. Because you're too lazy to do anything for yourself.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
When she said it's disgusting what her 6 year old is been subjected too I felt like reaching in and shaking her. She's subjected all 3 girls to a life that none of them asked for. No privacy, no real friends, no social skills, bad diet, bad education, lack of down time, no time to be themselves, the list goes on. I don't dislike the girls. I dislike what the pair of them have done to them. I couldn't imagine having your every move captured on camera for all to see. Imagine feeling shit but having to perform. The best thing the pair of them can do is give those girls a proper childhood. My heart breaks for them

• Heart
Reactions: 41

karmacoma

Chatty Member
You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.
Oh hi Chris/Sarah/mingham relation (delete
as nessecary)

Thank you for your concern, as today is my day off ( I have a little thing called a real job ?) I got my toddler daughter up, dressed, a healthy breakfast. We then walked to the shop where we choose some FRUIT and VEGETABLES for the next couple of days, we came home where we played with her Christmas present (!) and read books together. She’s now having a nap, and I’m catching up on this site which is filled full of HONEST, witty observations of that shit show of a channel.

You do realise, discussing the Inghams on a SEPARATE forum, is not trolling? You however sought this place out, so really who is the troll here?

And finally, “Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families” Erm, messaging minors, putting my children’s entire life on show on YouTube, with pervy click bait titles, isn’t something that happened in my family. I’m willing to bet it doesn’t happen in everyone else’s family too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Good evening Sarah , just stopping by to say , aside from your husband messaging pre teen girls behind your back , I just don’t really like you . I just see a co dependent woman who without a husband would have an absolute meltdown . Watching a woman in 2019 sit on her arse and do nothing except film herself talking about her children and calling it a “job” so laughable . What I think you fail to understand is that we see where you began and we watched your pure desperation to become famous in some way , You have a million 8 to 12 year olds giving you validation daily . You are excited at living in a new build grey box of a house, knowing that really without the help of channel mum ,and a disgusting viral video spoiling your children with pink plastic tat, you would still be in a rented house in Bradford . The most work you have done was medical trials (again sitting on your arse) All this in a way I suppose is irrelevant except that your attitude SUCKS. Your not famous , your kids are not extraordinary and you act as though you are something that your not . Social services don’t call for NO reason. I will sleep better tonight knowing your rattled . Let your children live a life without that bloody camera shoved in their faces . Travel the world properly like fizz fam do . Give generously to charity without making it content for your little channel . Get out there in the real world, make friends , let your kids have friends . There’s more to life than filming your poodle and your kids jumping into chlorinated pools repeatedly . Find validation from people you know in real life your own age (not pre teens that can’t spell)you put yourself out there online daily , you don’t like criticism and call it bullying or hate . Not at all no ones bullying you , we just don’t like what we see

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sarah ends her rant saying she’s going to go do something important by reading her kids a story and putting them to bed.
Chris had just told us they were already fast asleep.

How they got this reputation as liars I will never know...

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Inkling95

Sarah, hun, I haven’t watch a single video of yours. I don’t care about you or your channel. I care about your girls, your husband’s actions, and the impact it has had on them and the other young girls involved. Want to stop getting rinsed on websites and twitter? Get the fuck off the internet, you daft cow. Your husband has been abusing his power. If you’re not scared for your eldest daughter after the allegations, you’re just as bad as he is, and complicit in his actions. Your daughter is three years younger than Jess. Imagine a 30 year old man asking those things to Issy, right now. Would you be happy with that? The law of consent doesn’t automatically mean that you change the day you turn 16 that you suddenly become an adult and can cope with the things your husband has done. Best solution for you all? Get off the internet, parent your children, get a job and put back into society.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hec

The comments on the vlogs about SS getting involved really bother me - and Lazy’s rant Itself of course! So many people commenting that because the girls are bought everything they are actually “so lucky” or “clearly very happy”. It bothers me that people in 2019 still think that money makes people happy and is all you need and that SS only get involved for “poor children”. No. Hell No. you can be the poorest child in the world and surrounded with love and equally you can have everything bought for you and be the saddest, neglected child. Just because these children are showered with gifts and “agricultural experiences” all the time does not mean that elements of their care are not neglected. Child neglect, endangerment etc etc etc should never be correlated to how much money you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 37