The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not YT. He’s a German man.
He is its Eric and I'm still blocked by him all because I kept calling him Chris Ingham you would think he wouldn't mind saying as he loved Chris so much but he did not like being called Chris Ingham he blocked 2 of my accounts but not to worry I have more?????
He is Chris' cousin or uncle or something can't remember but he's fun to play with.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mentioned about the cuts In the rant vlog on here yesterday too, It was well choppy. I assumed it was because she was cursing after every sentence
Totally agree.
My favourite was her saying “It’s pretty obvious I couldn’t give.....CUT.... a care in the world”
Come on Lazy you’re still a Dixon at heart you said “a flying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comments on the vlogs about SS getting involved really bother me - and Lazy’s rant Itself of course! So many people commenting that because the girls are bought everything they are actually “so lucky” or “clearly very happy”. It bothers me that people in 2019 still think that money makes people happy and is all you need and that SS only get involved for “poor children”. No. Hell No. you can be the poorest child in the world and surrounded with love and equally you can have everything bought for you and be the saddest, neglected child. Just because these children are showered with gifts and “agricultural experiences” all the time does not mean that elements of their care are not neglected. Child neglect, endangerment etc etc etc should never be correlated to how much money you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What brand was that vacuum because I’ve never seen one like that before. I’m actually greedy because I’ve got a shark lift away which i love because battery life is awesome and also a dyson only because I like them both and couldn’t choose.
Also when they were driving in the mini was Chris even wearing his seatbelt. He kept fiddling with it and it looked like he wasn’t wearing it properly.

Don’t know about anyone else but all I wanted to do when pregnant was nest! I’d be on my hands and knees bleaching the floors, sorting out cupboards in the words of lazy excetera excetera

Reactions: 12
The comments on the vlogs about SS getting involved really bother me - and Lazy’s rant Itself of course! So many people commenting that because the girls are bought everything they are actually “so lucky” or “clearly very happy”. It bothers me that people in 2019 still think that money makes people happy and is all you need and that SS only get involved for “poor children”. No. Hell No. you can be the poorest child in the world and surrounded with love and equally you can have everything bought for you and be the saddest, neglected child. Just because these children are showered with gifts and “agricultural experiences” all the time does not mean that elements of their care are not neglected. Child neglect, endangerment etc etc etc should never be correlated to how much money you have.
Please tell me "agricultural experiences" was an autocorrect, and it's not something these bozos actually said!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please tell me "agricultural experiences" was an autocorrect, and it's not something these bozos actually said!
They said it in Singapore whilst they were immersing themselves in the local agriculture.
I'm pretty sure when lazy said it, Esme laughed in the background ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know about anyone else but all I wanted to do when pregnant was nest! I’d be on my hands and knees bleaching the floors, sorting out cupboards in the words of lazy excetera excetera
I went very ocd over cleaning when I was - mrs hinch had nothing on me ?

Reactions: 4
What brand was that vacuum because I’ve never seen one like that before. I’m actually greedy because I’ve got a shark lift away which i love because battery life is awesome and also a dyson only because I like them both and couldn’t choose.
Also when they were driving in the mini was Chris even wearing his seatbelt. He kept fiddling with it and it looked like he wasn’t wearing it properly.

The brand of the hoover is Puppyoo and can be found on Amazon

Haha not autocorrect ? taken from one memorable vlog of their “agricultural experiences” in Australia where Esme’ face when lazy said was like WTF ?‍♀

She's taking her test at such the wrong time. If she passes she won't be able to drive much longer because of the bump. Then she probably won't be able to drive because of the c-section (we all know shell have!) And by then shell have forgotten how to drive ?
I know some women don't take tests later in pregnancy because they don't want to do emergency stops (I'm not sure how it's ill-advised in pregnancy).

If you take a test, you have to be ready to do an emergency stop regardless and if you refuse, the test is a fail.

Reactions: 3
Not to derail the thread, but I have a Shark Liftaway and IT’S THE BEST THING EVER.

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ve Never heard of it
Half the price of Dyson and Shark!

What i don't get is that Chris was excited to get it before Christmas..and never used it as we saw the corded one. However he was soooper excited when it arrived!

Do you think money is tight that they decided to send the original one back ie a better quality, known brand one for one half the price. So more money for Nandos and tat!

Reactions: 3

Is it just me, or has Chris been at his photoshopping again, her hands look absolutely massive compared to a forearms??

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with all you yuppies.

LONG LIVE THE KING

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.