The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think this is the beginning of the end?
I really think it is. Without sponsorship I think they need to be pulling in at least 250-300k views a day just to keep afloat. Christmas was not a money maker, the views are starting to return back to their pre-Christmas level. The next 6 months will be interesting.

I suspect that rant was panic setting in.

Reactions: 22
I may be wrong but I am guessing every phone call depending on the allegation might mean the girls have to be interviewed at school hence why she brought up Isla. Stating she's only 6. Which is often the protocol.

A phone call isn't really sufficient enough just to clear up a few things. Plus if it was, the girls would be none the wiser.

I would say that, as in the Wilkes case when she got got a complaint put in to her work due to her behaviour online and was gunning for this website, it could have been anyone.

If the complaint is involving Isla then I can't see how anyone here can extrapolate what we have seen on screen recently to make us wonder that's no way right.

Of course this is me speculating too. We know the Inghams use all the pity party they can and using the youngest child saying the poor child is the way to go apparently.

In all fairness the best thing would have been would to say nothing. So these people can't win in my opinion.

I really think that they thought all this with Chris would be swept under the carpet by now. They are not happy about anything that's not positive about them being said. Even if it was constructive criticism.

I don't know how police can hold harrassement files when Social Services have annoyomous tip offs..plus case numbers. The police will only have their word they have done nothing wrong currently as surely a phone call wouldn't be suffice?

Reactions: 12
I'm curious as to how they can bring a harassment case against people ringing social services.
Surely social services wouldn't actually be allowed to give out the details of whoever got in touch with them?
Here in America everything is anonymous unless you want to give your name... She's just speaking tit...

Sarah Ingham: NONE OF THIS BOTHERS ME AT ALL

Also Sarah Ingham: I’m going to dedicate 5 minutes of a vlog to show how much this doesn’t bother me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wow.

That rant is embarrassing. You know, Sarah ( as I know you read here - hi ?? )

You know the end is approaching with your dying channel. No sponsors, no deals, no freebies, views dropping by the day. At some point you are going to have to face reality and get a real job. And that little rant has really just shown you for the pathetic, unprofessional, hate filled woman you are. Pretty much everything on the internet is forever now, and having recruited many people into roles, let me tell you most reputable company’s research an applicant before interview/job offer. Good luck with your future job hunt hun ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sarah saying people were lying about them, yet didn't mention how the messages Creepy sent to Jess were verified and definitely not lies. Why not discuss that and get that slimeball husband of yours to explain himself and apologise? He's the one with a big problem and it's clear you Sarah don't trust him to not cheat again considering poor Issy has to chaperone him to his skating venue, which isn't the best thing to do on a school night and that's without going into how creepy he can be with Issy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
(Slightly OT, but if anyone feels I'm worthy of a link to the Wilkes thread, please can you dm it to me? Thanks.)

Wow.

That rant is embarrassing. You know, Sarah ( as I know you read here - hi ?? )

You know the end is approaching with your dying channel. No sponsors, no deals, no freebies, views dropping by the day. At some point you are going to have to face reality and get a real job. And that little rant has really just shown you for the pathetic, unprofessional, hate filled woman you are. Pretty much everything on the internet is forever now, and having recruited many people into roles, let me tell you most reputable company’s research an applicant before interview/job offer. Good luck with your future job hunt hun ?
maybe she can work in MCDonalds. They are always plugging that place Or maybe Subway oh better yet Nandos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh emmmm geeee. That was the funniest thing ever. The pressure of living their best life every day is getting to her. She sounds a bit down in the dumps ? quite the opposite of saying she is ignoring the hate ....she’s now in fact advertised it to all their gullible fans! Well done Sarah! The first rule of fight club is don’t mention the fight club !!

When Creepys actions first came to light, I can imagine them being quite blasé thinking it would all just drift away and be forgotten after a couple of days.

Instead, they have to play fastest finger to delete the negative comments on 24/7, 365 days a year even when making special memories on the other side of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
THE SUPER DUPER SEACROFT RANT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID SEEEEE

??

Read your littul children a littul story and put them to bed Sarah, you’re so unaffected by it all.
Putting them to bed, that’s a one off for you. ? Was it the shock of yet another SS check that’s knocked you into this unusual behaviour ? putting your OWN kids to bed ??

If anyone is ringing Social Services for no reason she’s not wrong on that being a bit crappy.

BUT..... BUT
“Enough is Enough” ???
DID THIS TITLE WORK LAST TIME ON CHRIS’ VLOG GUYS!!??? ?
It WILL be enough when you’re off YouTube and your channel is dead and buried.
That will be enough. And not before.
See you tomorrow Sarah and Chris ??‍♀
Gooooooooood.... nite
slams screen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
maybe she can work in MCDonalds. They are always plugging that place Or maybe Subway oh better yet Nandos!
I don’t even think McDonald’s would hire Chris or Sarah. Strangely enough my sister went for a job there a few years back whilst she was at college and she didn’t get the job. The questions they asked for a fast food joint was ridiculous. Mind you she said if she acted more brainless she may have been recruited.

Reactions: 5
Surely by ranting about haters chatting on websites it will result in thousands of their ifam lemmings googling the inghams? Lets face it, nosiness is a basic human trait and I suspect many of their fans wont be able to resist having a little look. Which in turn, will lead them here where they might read enough to make them see the truth. Big mistake Sarah,,, HUGE mistake.....

Reactions: 26
It does seem strange to highlight a 'hater site' to all her followers - this could spectacularly backfire. I'm not sure she's properly thought this thru..never a good idea to react when still fuming Sarah

Reactions: 20
That rant was hilarious! Anyone notice her fake posh accent slipped and she sounded super common!
The fact she says it doesn't bother her clearly means it does.

If Esme and Isla got home at 8pm and were in bed and asleep when Chrid got in with Izzy then I dread to think how late she was up till, especially if she still had to finish that home work.

Reactions: 20
The arrogance that an SS call means it’s from these websites. The Sacconejoly’s said they had an “online complaint” to the council about their new house.... related to something they hadn’t shown on camera. I would put my money on that its from the hospital/school/neighbours/family.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's shocking that she's doing it so late. I hope the school see and show some concern. I'm surprised she got that award if she can't even do work on time.
It's not an award as such. You accrue points throughout the term for things like a good piece of work, trying hard etc.

Reactions: 5
When their channel finally crashes I will be there to say.
“You are the weakest link, goodbye”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not an award as such. You accrue points throughout the term for things like a good piece of work, trying hard etc.
Well it's nice to know she's trying hard at school (I'm assuming she is hence the award!) I just worry about her and her home life, she seriously seems to be struggling. In your opinion do you think it's something the school would pick up on?

Long time lurker here, hi

If they have contacted police over "harassment" I am 99% sure there advice would be to completely removing themselves from any form of social media for awhile. As if they would eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.