The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social Services would never reveal names of those who have called them. She's bullshitting. If social services are contacting them then there's a reason for it.
Nor would they say what exactly has been said .

Reactions: 11
Just creepy doing is one trick pony moves on rails - he didn’t fall hard enough imo
Considering it's the only trick he seems to know, you'd think he'd have it perfect by now.

Reactions: 19
Re: social services calling them...I could see social services having to deal with more Youtube complaints and situations in future. I know someone said before that we're not sure what the situation is with the girls, regarding how many hours they're filming, money, etc...and I can see SS clocking on to this, and that child labour laws could be being broken with a lot of these Youtube families. I don't think are protected in the same way actors are (to an extent, at least in terms of filming hours).

Reactions: 2
I think the talc powder in the hairdryer face thing got a lot of people backs up as well and Realinghams contacting the NSPCC.

• Heart
Ridiculous speech from an uneducated money obsessed chav.

If people feel the need to call social services as often as she claims then I'd start looking at how I was portraying myself on screen and on social media. A grown man in his 30's still liking photos of teens in underwear after everything he's allegedly done is worrying imo.
I don't blame people for being concerned about the girls but if they are making up lies then that is wrong and only makes the Inghams appear victims of a "hate campaign".

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Basically saying she’s sick of people making up ‘lies’ about her and chris. Social services called her again today to say they’d had another report. They’ve got a harassment case going in with the police in regards to this and everyone who has contacted social services’ reports will be filed in the case.

Sounds a bit suspicious to me that social services would ring her and tell her every time someone rings without them being the least bit suspicious, but I guess social services is ridiculously stretched at the moment. Also don’t know how this would work in a harassment case, everyone who’s contacted social services is doing it because they’re worried about the girls wellbeing.
Surely social services wouldn’t disclose who had contacted them.
Harassment charges? They have a bloody cheek!

Reactions: 17
For those who want to watch the 'speech' but don't want to give a view..,.

Thank you. I was just catching up and wanted to post "someone please grab a clip from video of just her ranting". I didn't want to give them even the pittance my 1 view would provide, but fancied a laugh.

Reactions: 3
For those who want to watch the 'speech' but don't want to give a view..,.

Oh Sarah of course us ‘gossipers’ have nothing better to do but to make lies about you and Chris.

Because it’s not like you have lied about donating money and presents to children or alleinated your oldest daughter from parental family so you can exploit her for money. Or the fact you are standing by a man who not only cheated on you but groomed underage girls and then go on to promote girl power.

Now Sarah you tell me how ignoring vulnerable girls who came to you for help is anything to do with girl power. P.s Sarah I work in childcare and have to have some work with social services they do NOT tell you what people have said. Perhaps people are worried about your children because of you and your perve husband. ‘Rant over’

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she means that social service’s gave her the case number. Not that she would be able to see the information on that case number but that if given to the police they have a number to enquire with social services about ??‍♀

Reactions: 2
Dear sarah you are so pathetic and im gonna tell you why.That little rant was pretty much saying that you dont believe jess and you believe your greasy beast of a husband get yourself some self respect and vlog without him even if for whatever reason you wont leave him just leave him out vlogs.Have you been emotionally abused by him that you cant see sense.It will fall apart and you will end over this and itll be your fault you didnt leave on a high 6 months ago.You didnt get a view off me as racoonlivesmatter put your rant up so no view for you so no money for your tat. Your not a mum that is doing right for your kids.Now go read a book to your kids and your bedtime story bedtime story istattle life.Your world will fall apart and well be here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she said it's disgusting what her 6 year old is been subjected too I felt like reaching in and shaking her. She's subjected all 3 girls to a life that none of them asked for. No privacy, no real friends, no social skills, bad diet, bad education, lack of down time, no time to be themselves, the list goes on. I don't dislike the girls. I dislike what the pair of them have done to them. I couldn't imagine having your every move captured on camera for all to see. Imagine feeling tit but having to perform. The best thing the pair of them can do is give those girls a proper childhood. My heart breaks for them

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sarah, hun, I haven’t watch a single video of yours. I don’t care about you or your channel. I care about your girls, your husband’s actions, and the impact it has had on them and the other young girls involved. Want to stop getting rinsed on websites and twitter? Get the duck off the internet, you daft cow. Your husband has been abusing his power. If you’re not scared for your eldest daughter after the allegations, you’re just as bad as he is, and complicit in his actions. Your daughter is three years younger than Jess. Imagine a 30 year old man asking those things to Issy, right now. Would you be happy with that? The law of consent doesn’t automatically mean that you change the day you turn 16 that you suddenly become an adult and can cope with the things your husband has done. Best solution for you all? Get off the internet, parent your children, get a job and put back into society.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah is talking out her arse and hoping to scare everyone into silence. The problem for her is we're not gullible like her underage audience and we can see what is really going on, I'm ashamed to have thought she had made some progress to better herself, clearly not at all.

It's redundant to even be saying this but everything Sarah said was bullshit. Social services do not disclose who an anonymous caller was, they also don't just call the person, they turn up to the house, announced. Nothing she said was factual, obviously something happened today and they're not telling the truth, very telling that Isabelle was taken out the house suddenly for the evening...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Surely social services wouldn’t disclose who had contacted them.
Harassment charges? They have a bloody cheek!
You’d have also thought that because what chris has done social services would have at least been obliged to call over and speak to the girls?! Don’t know how it’s ‘harrasment’ when the the only people who’ve been harrasing are Levi solicitors.

We don’t hate your children Sarah
Just you and your creepy pervert husband

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They left the part in where Sarah mentions the Freer family, so I'm thinking she probably didn't delete her comment on their video, it was them and she just hasn't noticed.

How sad is it that Chris is resorted to hanging out with his teenage stepdaughter because he probably has no buddies left.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.