Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjonie

VIP Member
You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.
Nobody here has an issue with the children, it's their shitty parents who are the problem. And yes their classmates could well look up this site and see what's written, but hell they have eyes, there could even be some who have half a brain cell and actually see Sarah and Chris as anything but "inspirational!!!!". If anything I hope to god there are kids who eventually look up this site and are enlightened to the fact that what they see on YouTube is fabricated and full of clickbait just to get their views. It's concerning that a bunch of 12 and 13 year old girls watch this family and beg the father for a follow or a message. It's even more concerning that he actually honours their requests.

And to concur with a fellow poster here, if you believe the crap that comes out of Sarah Ingham's mouth, then you're as deluded as the rest of the IFAM sheep. I strongly doubt they have a harrassment case logged with the police. If they do, who have they listed it as being against?? "oh Mr policeman, a bunch of people on the internet have been saying bad things about me!!" Wise up FFS.

She says she doesn't care what's said about her and then proceeds to spend 5 mins talking about it. How ironic!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

It's me

Iconic Member
The irony of a poster who doesn't get why people talks about the Inghams but like a sheep comes trotting over because Sarah says it people off a forum whose reported her...

Which is highly unlikely and clutching at straws.

People talk about things on YouTube just as they talk about terrible TV. It's really not life or death.

People don't need to get lives or grow up especially as Sarah Ingham has been one of the most vulgar people I know on social media calling people fat cunts seem to be her thing. I think that's her favourite insult.

It's clear if you read here that people do think there is absolutely no need to be vindictive and report them. If reports are being made, and social services are phoning then they are investigating. The complaints must be valid to even get a phone call in the first place.

Police harrassement file...if you believe that you believe anything

Reactions: 29

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Wow.

That rant is embarrassing. You know, Sarah ( as I know you read here - hi ?? )

You know the end is approaching with your dying channel. No sponsors, no deals, no freebies, views dropping by the day. At some point you are going to have to face reality and get a real job. And that little rant has really just shown you for the pathetic, unprofessional, hate filled woman you are. Pretty much everything on the internet is forever now, and having recruited many people into roles, let me tell you most reputable company’s research an applicant before interview/job offer. Good luck with your future job hunt hun ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I

Influenceme

So without any sense of irony, Sarah is saying that same is camera shy and they’re respecting her decision. For real? They’ve plastered every inch of her childhood on the internet every single day!

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Vickatosis

Buying a child a gift for Christmas (skates) that they can’t use until they spend their own money on something (helmet) is outright cruel.
To then go on to buy her sister a scooter for shits and giggles is just a smack in the face really!

Inkling95

Hello Mingham defender, if you don’t sext with minors and exploit your kids, and these threads on you wouldn’t exist. Oh, as you’re “concerned” with the kids/their friends finding out about the threads, it’s the parents responsibility to supervise their kids’ actions. That’s what you all told Jess and her mum right?

SarahGard83

VIP Member
You know what really disgusted me in last nights vlog? When Sarah began to say how proud she was of Esme then Isla entered the room and Sarah stopped talking about Esme and started going on about how cute/beautiful/gorgeous Isla looked in her new outfit. It took her a few minutes to even remember that she was talking about Esme. Even when she went back to saying how proud she was od Esme she still had to get the little digs in about Esme isn't as clever as the other 2. What parent does that? Esme is a beautiful little girl with so much character.

• Heart
  • Sad

moimoi

VIP Member
That rant has definitely been brewing for a while after all her recent arsey statuses and comments on Facebook!

Also love how we're not supposed to care about the welfare of her kids when earlier on in the vlog she said the midwife shouted at her to attend her scan and blood tests but happy to go to New Look for some bargainz. Mother of the year.

• Heart
  • Wow

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Well I think someone has finally reached a point where they had to react, more fool you as it’s made you look like an even bigger lying fool! I’m guessing the being told not to vlog in two of your most favourite shops and not being able to show people what a “sooper dooper” amazing pram you have as you say “pur-chased” and spending all of your time deleting comments has finally caught up with you. I really think you need to think about your kids futures and what you are putting them through between you and your husbands actions! Surely this is the point you would say enough is enough is this all worth it? People can only react to what you show so surely, surely that’s enough to pause and reflect?!

• Heart
Thanks Raccon!!

She really is extremely dumb isn't she? If they even try to take a single person to court they would have to prove that what is being said is false. They can't do that. Their own local police did that statement saying Chris did send explicit texts to a 16 year-old. While it might not be illegal where they live, it is illegal in the country AND state that he did it in.

Sarah you are so uneducated it is actually extremely sad. Please stop eating, and grab a book. Do you even know what a book is? It's those things you find in stores, right, it can have a hard or soft cover with tons of pages between. Those pages have letters in them, that form many words. Grab one of those things, and read. I would start with Dr. Suess though, you don't seem like you can handle anything more then that.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "WE HAVE ASKED THEM TO INFORM US" well thats bullshit and its only Isla that gets a mention. Isn't she the only one who doesn't go to private school? Is Sarah really that thick and not realise the school has contacted Social Services out of concern for her.

RileyMk

I'd say the best thing you could do would be to get in contact with maybe Jess, or perhaps her mum who I think is on Twitter somewhere. I'm sure they would keep any other details confidential, but all genuine evidence given can only help them moving forwards.
Yes I plan to, my only worry is that I only have my word and no other evidence to prove my story, but I guess saying something is better than nothing when the end goal is getting this man away from a platform where he is adored by young girls

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Sarah and Chris - The problems lie with YOU!! You have created these dramas. Chris DID message at least two young females.
I don’t care what your children eat, I don’t come on here to take the piss out of anyone’s appearance.
But you have to remember who created this. It’s not jealous haters, this has been your own doing. But because you choose to pretend it didn’t happen and sit there looking like victims you’re just making this worse for yourselves. And ultimately worse for your children.
I agree with many others on here, stop shoving cameras in your children’s faces. Give them a break, they’re children, YOU are supposed to be adults. You seem to thrive on drama.
You aren’t hard workers, you dont even create groundbreaking content.
Although I will say I’d like to thank you, because even before the allegations came out. I found a few other like minded individuals who were already questioning you both. And it certainly opened my eyes to the weird and often seedy ways of family vloggers.

Good luck with your harassment case (if that exists)

Just remember where the issues and problems came from, and if you have those types of issues you should have addressed them correctly and at least taken a break because this isn’t going away.

• Heart

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
feel bad about all these people sending stuff to the inghams and i havnt done my bit so ive decided as chris LOVEEEEEES his beanies im going to send him this :)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Not sure if it's already been said but really don't like how they are asking people/ifam/children to enter the comp a screenshot of you subscribe along with your name and email it to them sorry but that's alot of info they are collecting from children they can collect their name an email address and possibly YT username it just doesn't feel right that a predator should be able to gather so much info from unsuspecting children.

Reactions: 26

Scullybob

VIP Member
Surely by ranting about haters chatting on websites it will result in thousands of their ifam lemmings googling the inghams? Lets face it, nosiness is a basic human trait and I suspect many of their fans wont be able to resist having a little look. Which in turn, will lead them here where they might read enough to make them see the truth. Big mistake Sarah,,, HUGE mistake.....

Lady in Wales

What is this about with freer family ? Please inlighten me lol
Just catching up after a few days. The Freer family have been up the Ingham's arses ever since the news broke about Chris! They have a few girls in the age bracket that Chris seems to like. I wonder what Gary and Kirsty (the Freer Parents), would have to say if Chris had been sending the 'drop your towel' messages to one of their daughters? The Freers are desperately hoping that they make it big like the Inghams and will do anything for views for their channel. Their youngest daughter Poppy is a spoilt little madam who spent all of their Christmas day video whinging because she wanted things that her siblings and even her mother was opening (I wanted a speaker, I wanted a power bank, It's not fair!) Under normal circumstances, when the Inghams were rubbing shoulders with the Zoella types, families like the Freers and the McFleas would have been no more than crap at the bottom of Sarah's shoes, but now she has nobody, she is clutching at straws and involving herself with those people because they can help fight her battles and stand in her corner. These people mean nothing to her!!

Last edited: