The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where do you all see this ending?
Nandos. If they're going to go down they're going to go down with a plate full of wings and splurge on two sides rather than 1. Maybe even the fancy sides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nandos. If they're going to go down their going to go down with a plate full of wings and splurge on two sides rather than 1. Maybe even the fancy sides.
Nandos. If they're going to go down their going to go down with a plate full of wings and splurge on two sides rather than 1. Maybe even the fancy sides.
omg love it !!

Can someone technically gifted please make an edit of lazys rant like people did with creepys? Maybe edit creepy in with his ‘poor, poor pregnant doormat, sorry wife’ and of course his famous ‘No. Hell. No.’ ?

Reactions: 11
and to daily vlog you life (adults life) if your all natural its not hard work a camera pointing in your face been yourself should be easy - not for children tho
They have admitted they retake scenes...so nothing is natural.

Reactions: 11
They have admitted they retake scenes...so nothing is natural.
im just getting to know more about them tbh the more i know the more i dont like - i thought it was just them and a boring life whats retaking going to do? make it more intresting lol

As far as gossiping goes - freedom of speech and everyone is allowed an opinion babe.

Secondly I agree with her on one thing- social services shouldn't be called about the girls going on too many holidays or other ridiculous reports. In my opinion social services is for children who are clearly mistreated. I think it's safe to say their girls are looked after, maybe we don't agree with their lifestyle choices or what the girls had for dinner but really social services? I don't agree with that to be honest.

I do think though Sarah, your other half brought this trouble to your door. This was completely brought on. Nobody wanted to hate like this but I think you both made it so easy to be angry.

This won't go away and neither will the haters. You have to accept that you will have critiques in life - all 'tv shows' have them :)

Reactions: 19
As far as gossiping goes - freedom of speech and everyone is allowed an opinion babe.

Secondly I agree with her on one thing- social services shouldn't be called about the girls going on too many holidays or other ridiculous reports. In my opinion social services is for children who are clearly mistreated. I think it's safe to say their girls are looked after, maybe we don't agree with their lifestyle choices or what the girls had for dinner but really social services? I don't agree with that to be honest.

I do think though Sarah, your other half brought this trouble to your door. This was completely brought on. Nobody wanted to hate like this but I think you both made it so easy to be angry.

This won't go away and neither will the haters. You have to accept that you will have critiques in life - all 'tv shows' have them :)
Their holidays arent the issue but the fact the girls are missing school because of them and then going back to school the day after traveling and not having any down time is probably a concern to the school. I can imagine one of them had probably fallen asleep on their desk atleast once.

It's funny though this rant came the same day she got told of by the midwife. I wonder if the midwife made a call?

Reactions: 16
must be somethink bad for ss to get in touch with them i know a family with 4 kids who ignore them spend there dole on drugs they got nothing for xmas and the kids are been dragged up and verbally and mentally abused yet ss wont do sod all not evan phoned them they got involved once when the son broke his arm - if it was about missing school then they should know it would be the school calling them not outsiders and i cant see ss ringing them about an unhealthy diet or too much tat

Reactions: 1
If someone phoned social services and said all they do is feed the children Nandos...then social services wouldn't even notify them. This is where the complaint would end.

There must have been something in complaint...and Sarah said there was a list of things to warrant a phone call in the first place.

I am sure there are many oddities in this world, just like those who phone 999 wanting to know the lottery numbers so there will be protocols in place to warrant anything further.

To have a case number/reference number is mighty odd. So they are obviously following these allegations up. Which I suspect is talking to Isla and maybe her school. So technically not off the hook so to speak yet.

I think it's disgusting if people are phoning just to cause trouble and harass as already been said. I think that's vindictive and spiteful.

Sorry but I don't agree that them missing a week of school or so is a socials services call.

To me social services is for kids who are clearly being abused or mistreated.
Read the news to see which kids were failed by S.S and if you honestly think that the ingham girls are on that category your mad. This is a lifestyle and parenting choice we disagree with here, well I speak for myself. Those kids are not in Danger.

situation as such. A lot of holidays and being tired on a Monday after traveling is not a reason to call.

From my own experience - we take our kids abroad a few times in a year and go back to school sometimes the following day if it falls like that and they are fine. And if it summer break they get up at the crack of dawn after returning home good as new.
Kids are different they sleep anywhere - cars planes etc and the recharge quicker. I'm am not sticking up for them. I've always said I disagree with their choices but I always always like to say it how it is

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I don't agree that them missing a week of school or so is a socials services call.

Read the news to see which kids were failed by S.S and if you honestly think that the ingham girls are on that category your mad. This is a lifestyle and parenting choice we disagree with here, well I speak for myself. Those kids are not in Danger.

situation as such. A lot of holidays and being tired on a Monday after traveling is not a reason to call.

From my own experience - we take our kids abroad a few times in a year and go back to school sometimes the following day if it falls like that and they are fine. And if it summer break they get up at the crack of dawn after returning home good as new.
Kids are different they sleep anywhere - cars planes etc and the recharge quicker. I'm am not sticking up for them. I've always said I disagree with their choices but I always always like to say it how it is
i think the school gets intouch with them as its harming there education? ive never seen it go down that route tho normally its fines and court but the older girls are in private so with that i always thought they could come and go as they please as long as homework is taken with them but i really dont think its schooling as sarah is on a rant to people on sites not those closer to home like teachers

ive seen alot of people going mad about the hairdryer flour thing but i have no idea when that was filmed? could it be that ? or it could be just a whole mixture of things maybe hundreds have phoned in and ss feels like they need to do somethink evan if its just a word with them?

Nandos. If they're going to go down they're going to go down with a plate full of wings and splurge on two sides rather than 1. Maybe even the fancy sides.
OH PUSH THE BOAT OUT!!
NOT JUST THE CHARGRILLIE’S... BUT THE BLOODY POSH PEAS. ?
Boom!!!

I have a confession....
I’m thinking of contacting the police or social services.

#WhereIsDave
#YouPromisedForeverDave
#WhereIsKatrina
#YouPromised.....B&MHauls
?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hrm, just speculating here...
Does anyone think this could all be intentional? I mean could she really be that thick to mention us "haters" on a gossip site and not expect lots of people to google it?
Maybe it's a case of any publicity is good publicity. Their videos suck, the views are dropping, if they keep everyone somewhat in the dark and refuse to properly address the allegations then at least people will continue to talk about them and watch their videos out of hate. Even if they turn some of their beloved minions against them, they can probably expect that those said minions will still talk about them, albeit negatively.
If this is the case then they're well and truly ruining their girls' lives and whilst that in itself may not be considered abuse, it's enough to get peoples' attention.
Fighting their own fear of losing everything of monetary value with an attempt to induce fear in others by mentioning the police is hilarious. What will the police do? People aren't plucking all of this out of the air. They choose to put their lives out there for the world to dissect.
On the other hand maybe Sarah and Chris are hoping that by dropping hints about gossip sites, their little minions will fight for them. It must be tiring to have to get out of bed, lounge around in a onesie, go shopping AND monitor what is being said on the internet.

Reactions: 9

But not going to prenatal appointments, not registering with a midwife... etc etc. That would be a cause for alarm from the hospital.

Reactions: 16
ive seen alot of people going mad about the hairdryer flour thing but i have no idea when that was filmed? could it be that ? or it could be just a whole mixture of things maybe hundreds have phoned in and ss feels like they need to do somethink evan if its just a word with them?

Maybe social Services have been contacted by people closer to their own front door.
Neighbours, Isabelle’s biological family.
Or Maybe SS got involved after randy fecker himself was caught out and therefore they’re still involved. ?
Especially now she’s pumping out another little brat of the future.
Sarah’s pointing fingers at her “haters” but in reality.
She’s/they are a case for concern regardless of how much tattle dislike her.

Hrm, just speculating here...
Does anyone think this could all be intentional? I mean could she really be that thick to mention us "haters" on a gossip site and not expect lots of people to google it?
Maybe it's a case of any publicity is good publicity. Their videos suck, the views are dropping, if they keep everyone somewhat in the dark and refuse to properly address the allegations then at least people will continue to talk about them and watch their videos out of hate. Even if they turn some of their beloved minions against them, they can probably expect that those said minions will still talk about them, albeit negatively.
If this is the case then they're well and truly ruining their girls' lives and whilst that in itself may not be considered abuse, it's enough to get peoples' attention.
Fighting their own fear of losing everything of monetary value with an attempt to induce fear in others by mentioning the police is hilarious. What will the police do? People aren't plucking all of this out of the air. They choose to put their lives out there for the world to dissect.
On the other hand maybe Sarah and Chris are hoping that by dropping hints about gossip sites, their little minions will fight for them. It must be tiring to have to get out of bed, lounge around in a onesie, go shopping AND monitor what is being said on the internet.
your right to them the prob think everyone will be on edge of there seats waiting what will happen next when really all there hurting is them girls - saying that i hope it is real and ss puts a stop to the daily vlogs doubt it tho

Views jumped by over 50k in the last hour or so according to social blade. Definitely something not right there especially when the daily views remain low on YT!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.