The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else wonder whether the title and rant might be related? As in, was the accidental head injury in France what prompted a call to social services from a concerned viewer?

In any case, what an odd time for this...surely when the heat was really on, last summer, would have been the time to tell the gossipers off. This will surely add more fuel to the 'no smoke without fire'. Own goal!

Reactions: 7
Really Sarah should be thanking the haters, they are the only ones who are keeping their views afloat ?

Reactions: 16
Seems to be very low views right now for latest vid - only 35k - I'm sure it's normally more by now? Does anyone know if this is low?

Sarah reckons we're all haters when in fact we've shown more care and compassion towards the girls then her and Chris ever had. Isla had a nasty head injury so what did they do? They vlogged it then dragged her out so they could get content to upload. Head injuries aren't something to be shrugged off. Anyone of their viewers could've contacted social services based on that vlog alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh they are panicking big time now! Staying over and over how much she doesn’t care about all the drama surrounding them . . . yeah ok then, someone is protesting far too much!

And categorically, Social Services would NOT have told them any of the details about who has reported them or what’s been said! I have a close friend who works for Women’s Aid and previously the probation service, so she has dealt with SS a lot. Lies, lies, lies . . . and panic, again! When all they should be doing is seriously reconsidering their own life choices! Can you imagine the atmosphere there right now?!

Reactions: 21
Those drinks from MacDonalds looked monster sized! That must be days worth of sugar for Isabella, or if its sweeteners even worse.

Who goes out of the house without some water and gets so dehydrated they need to get a MacDonalds drink.

I'm disgusted on a daily basis with all the tit they give the children.

Reactions: 8
How can sarah say that social services, the police etc know it’s all lies when all the information is out there. Internet, the Media (about Chris ) and their daily vlogs. Also why does seems heavily edited? It was like she was probably cursing inbetween every sentence.

Reactions: 12
What ever happened to Sarah's rash and the tests she was meant to have? Surely as she's pregnant they'd have seen her before now.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand why Sarah felt the need to rant on her main channel.
Does she not realize that her audience mainly consists of very young children who really aren’t going to care nor understand WTF she is talking about!

Silly witch. I just laughed all the way though that. And asked my mum whose a social worker if that would happen. Nope. And like others have said would not disclose the informant for safety reasons as much as everything else. She contradicts herself like crazy. ‘She’s 6, she’s a child you should be ashamed of your selves’ yup sarah. Jess is a child as well. YOU should be ashamed of your self. She’s a child who came to you before the internet hoping that as a woman you would listen to her but instead you decided to enable your husband. That’s why she informed the internet. And people did listen. And we will continue to listen to all of them. Bet it was an awkward conversation with the police whilst putting in your harassment complaint. Were they supportive when you told them it was because your husband had been grooming young girls and you wanted to ignore it? Also yes we all admit we watch your videos occasionally, we want to stay updated about something we are so passionate and angry about. But what is your excuse (if your life is so exciting and wonderful as you say) for reading our conversations everyday and addressing what we say? Especially when you say you couldn’t care less? Show yourself sarah. Join our conversations. I dare you. Put us all in our place. Show us why we are wrong. If you really have the proof that everyone is wrong, show us. I know I would. I wouldnt stop until I was believed. And Chris’s video only proves that he did do it, as not once did he deny it. He attempted to trick and manipulate his way around it without denying it in fact. I used to be a fan of you, as did my children. And now I hate you more than I hate Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Did anyone else wonder whether the title and rant might be related? As in, was the accidental head injury in France what prompted a call to social services from a concerned viewer?

In any case, what an odd time for this...surely when the heat was really on, last summer, would have been the time to tell the gossipers off. This will surely add more fuel to the 'no smoke without fire'. Own goal!
I was thinking the same thing , but seriously what parent would take video footage of a child clearly upset with a head injury and then post it online before even seeking medical help , and then to top their negligence off they then take the child to Disney ,
I am not a medical professional, but surely common sense would mean that you watch the child carefully for some time to rule out a concussion or some other worrying symptoms, their priorities are so screwed , and then they have the cheek to rant if responsible parents out there are appalled and worried and make a complaint,
If the inghams acted like responsible parents then there would be no allegations made by viewers .

• Heart
Good evening Sarah , just stopping by to say , aside from your husband messaging pre teen girls behind your back , I just don’t really like you . I just see a co dependent woman who without a husband would have an absolute meltdown . Watching a woman in 2019 sit on her arse and do nothing except film herself talking about her children and calling it a “job” so laughable . What I think you fail to understand is that we see where you began and we watched your pure desperation to become famous in some way , You have a million 8 to 12 year olds giving you validation daily . You are excited at living in a new build grey box of a house, knowing that really without the help of channel mum ,and a disgusting viral video spoiling your children with pink plastic tat, you would still be in a rented house in Bradford . The most work you have done was medical trials (again sitting on your arse) All this in a way I suppose is irrelevant except that your attitude SUCKS. Your not famous , your kids are not extraordinary and you act as though you are something that your not . Social services don’t call for NO reason. I will sleep better tonight knowing your rattled . Let your children live a life without that bloody camera shoved in their faces . Travel the world properly like fizz fam do . Give generously to charity without making it content for your little channel . Get out there in the real world, make friends , let your kids have friends . There’s more to life than filming your poodle and your kids jumping into chlorinated pools repeatedly . Find validation from people you know in real life your own age (not pre teens that can’t spell)you put yourself out there online daily , you don’t like criticism and call it bullying or hate . Not at all no ones bullying you , we just don’t like what we see

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry for being one of those annoying people but don't have time at the moment to read the thread all the time and stopped watching them.

But have lots here reported them to social services?

She's definitely talking about here as she said gossip site, not twitter.

It's all just bully tactics, police don't give a duck about gosiping about a YouTube channel. It isn't bullying and it isn't trolling.

Reactions: 11
It's ironic that its us haters still express that we care about the wellbeing of her children and show our concern, but were bad people for trying to get justice for the wrong doings of her greasy ballbag of a husband

Reactions: 6
i dont think sarah is a bad mom i think a little nieve and abit crappy at some parenting thinking like cooking healthy meals but ive seen a hell of alot worse mothers i think alot of people are afraid specially with izzy very soon she will be 16 shes not chris's real daughter and if chris does have a thing about teenage girls then that is somethink alot of people are worried about but sarah just sweeps it under the carpet - if sarah leaves chris and says sorry she was nieve her channel and her career would grow LOTS she would have the backing of every women in the country why cant she see that?

Reactions: 5
i dont think sarah is a bad mom i think a little nieve and abit crappy at some parenting thinking like cooking healthy meals but ive seen a hell of alot worse mothers i think alot of people are afraid specially with izzy very soon she will be 16 shes not chris's real daughter and if chris does have a thing about teenage girls then that is somethink alot of people are worried about but sarah just sweeps it under the carpet - if sarah leaves chris and says sorry she was nieve her channel and her career would grow LOTS she would have the backing of every women in the country why cant she see that?
I don’t think she would to be honest she’s shown how much of a total cow she is now

It’s gone on too long

Reactions: 4
maybe but its not too late to change better than her feeling she has to stay with him now just incase everyone will dislike her but she also needs to stop daily vlogging her children and just do 3 times a week her views would be much better

would also have much more to vlog about lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.