The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That she don't give a care in the world that Chris cheats on her :)
(and is constantly hunting down pre teens to chat with)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I find it so sad. Didn't Isabelle want to be a doctor? I see no encouragement from Chris or Sarah when it comes to the girls education.
My daughter wants to become a doctor .Shes top set maths and English but science isn’t one of her strong subjects, especially biology and chemistry which will be invaluable if she does choose this career.
We are getting her a tutor next month for extra help in this. I encourage her to revise her GCSE science guide as much as possible and go online whenever she can. She’s also learning German and Japanese at home too as she would love to travel to Japan and Germany is where she hopes to get the opportunity to work when she’s older.
Does Sarah and Chris ever praise their kids or say how proud they are?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm curious as to how they can bring a harassment case against people ringing social services.
Surely social services wouldn't actually be allowed to give out the details of whoever got in touch with them?

Reactions: 36
It does seem to be more of a first baby thing - to have a baby shower (in the UK anyway). My sister had one for her first. She didn't for the second and my sister-in-law didn't have one for either of hers. I wouldn't have one, it does feel like a way of begging for gifts. Don't think many people in the UK would have one for their 4th!
My cousin has had baby showers for all three of her kids and I just don’t see the fascination.
It does seem like it’s begging for gifts IMHO.
Mind you, she also had all three children christened even though she’s never attended church in her entire life and never will. It was just another excuse for a celebration and for some freebies

Reactions: 8
Clutching at straws if she even knows who reported them and the police harassment.

I imagine anyone on Izzy’s parental side seeing her crying over trying to finish her homework being filmed after been dragged around 3 different countries in the past month, sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Being filmed so her parents don’t have to go out to work in a real job would have a bigger claim to report them!!

I can’t imagin how her poor parental grandparents must feel seeing her paraded in front of a camera daily!

Maybe it was the midwife since she never bothered to register her pregnancy, or the school after the amount of time off they have had. Or the therapist Izzy is seeing.

Could be anyone in a professional capacity that deals with them that have a duty of care.

Because it is plainly obvious that those 2 morons do not give a crap about the girls but views and money!!

Buying presents and holidays is not the value of good parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That project should have been done before the end of term (obviously they left school before the end) So she really was doing it last last minute. Also why didn't she save her work per sheet or auto save.....unbelievable ?
Wow that was quite a rant wasn’t it! She’s not a happy bunny

Omg think it's starting to get to her. She could do something about it come off YouTube and protect her children. It was Chris allegations that got them to this place and not addressing them accordingly with the status they have with their job . Hi Sarah ?????nice speech.

Reactions: 2
Reasons why they might have been contacted by Social Services -

- The amount of time their child in state school has missed due to unauthorised absence.

- Concerns from authorities regarding the conduct of the children in school (tired, emotional, general concern for their wellbeing).

- Parent/s that are unable to prioritise their child/children’s needs above their own.

- A report from someone concerned with regards to parental conduct towards their children.

- Non-attendance/repeated DNA (did not attend) of medical appointments concerning children/unborn baby.

Reasons why people don’t contact Social Servces -

- Because they are jealous of their YouTube pseudo-fame or wealth.

- H8ters

My guess is professional input, probably arising from lack of ante-natal care. May also be known to Social Services dating back to before YouTube. You also cannot have a harassment case against people that have called anonymously to report their concerns. THIS IS MY OPINION - NOT FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Surely social would only contact them if they also had concerns of the girls? I wonder if the hospital have also contacted social for her lack of care for the baby.
Social wouldn't waste time ringing everyone who got reported if the children were looked after ect.

What was the 'nasty accident' I haven't actually watched yet but he seemed fine on his YouTube video yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Social services have probably been involved for ages. The school would of had a duty of care.

Plus it doesn't help having your face in the papers with groomer written all over it.

Sarah you are an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Read the girls a story and put them to bed... For the first time this year??

Reactions: 8
Just doesn’t make sense - especially if people have contacted them anonymously.......

Plus I doubt they would just call to keep her informed - there must be an ongoing open case against them

Plus she’s obviously going to be on here checking for comments - because she’s not bothered is she ??‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also why wasn’t chris in that part of the video? If Chris is so so so innocent surely he would stand with Sarah!?

Reactions: 20
Sarah is desperate, the views are dropping , the subscriber count isn't growing anywhere like I was before allegations. The sponsors aren't coming their way as much, therefore the life they have become accustomed too is slowly growing more worrying for them, Sarah has been bitchy last few days since she's been back because she knows she's only one to try to save what they have.
They bought on allegations , if police read here what have people said, I've not read any hate or insulting comments just everyday criticism. Surely police and social workers should be saying that if there really worried about girls come off social media. If allegations wasn't true or at least no truth that day it came out management was with them, they wouldn't of dropped a big channel, they obviously admitted something and the management must if told family fizz who quickly ditched any association as well as Zoe. If there was no truth all if these would of supported and took action like everyone in that situation would, so I'm sorrysarah your feeling like this and no your children don't deserve it, but you and your husband could end all if this and either speak up or come off Social media. No way would my children be put through that. Adults have right to know if there's any truth in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Social Services would never reveal names of those who have called them. She's bullshitting. If social services are contacting them then there's a reason for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
With all this random stuff they're spouting about haters and law suits and how everything they do is awesome, they're actually reminding me of Trump.
And a comparison with Trump can never be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.