The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe but its not too late to change better than her feeling she has to stay with him now just incase everyone will dislike her but she also needs to stop daily vlogging her children and just do 3 times a week her views would be much better
It’s always too late with a topic this sensitive. This isn’t a minor thing this is big f@#k up scale

That’s just my opinion anyway but I think it’s time to stop chasing the wannabe famous train

Reactions: 9
im just hoping she will see sense before its too late -im not sure if chris admited to her and shes standing by him thats a really bad mom or sarah is just dumb and believes chris when he says hes done nothing then making out its everyone else ?

im just hoping she will see sense before its too late -im not sure if chris admited to her and shes standing by him thats a really bad mom or sarah is just dumb and believes chris when he says hes done nothing then making out its everyone else ?
You would have to be pretty thick to observe everything that’s been said etc and still stay with, throw in having another child in the middle of it all

It’s got disaster written all over it

i dont think sarah is a bad mom i think a little nieve and abit crappy at some parenting thinking like cooking healthy meals but ive seen a hell of alot worse mothers i think alot of people are afraid specially with izzy very soon she will be 16 shes not chris's real daughter and if chris does have a thing about teenage girls then that is somethink alot of people are worried about but sarah just sweeps it under the carpet - if sarah leaves chris and says sorry she was nieve her channel and her career would grow LOTS she would have the backing of every women in the country why cant she see that?
I don't think anyone can speculate that just because Chris' isn't Issys biological dad, doesn't mean he's not her dad

I think that's all totally wrong to keep extrapolating that, that Issy will become his next victim.

If we go on historical cases of predators that havent harmed family members, they tend not too. Some have been great father's and mother's.

Just like murderers who prey on children can still be excellent fathers and uncles and it often come as a complete shock. This is probably highlighted by the serial killers Gary Ridgeway and John Wayne Gacy. Both prolific killers, but absolutely adored by children in the family. Who neither would they harm.

Reactions: 3
The more I think about that video the more it makes me both angry and laughing too! You can guarantee they haven’t gone near the police- they’ll be wanting to steer well clear after creepy’s dealings with them in the summer so lazy will hardly be volunteering to speak to them now!

Reactions: 1
How can she have the cheek to tell us to register the fact that she isn't bothered about rumours but they're still true just because her brain hasn't registered it all yet.how can Chris do the wrong but Sarah is coming across just as bad.half the money and leave the freak.your girls will thank you

Just out of curiosity as haven’t watched their vlogs in a while are there still ads running on them?

Silly witch. I just laughed all the way though that. And asked my mum whose a social worker if that would happen. Nope. And like others have said would not disclose the informant for safety reasons as much as everything else. She contradicts herself like crazy. ‘She’s 6, she’s a child you should be ashamed of your selves’ yup sarah. Jess is a child as well. YOU should be ashamed of your self. She’s a child who came to you before the internet hoping that as a woman you would listen to her but instead you decided to enable your husband. That’s why she informed the internet. And people did listen. And we will continue to listen to all of them. Bet it was an awkward conversation with the police whilst putting in your harassment complaint. Were they supportive when you told them it was because your husband had been grooming young girls and you wanted to ignore it? Also yes we all admit we watch your videos occasionally, we want to stay updated about something we are so passionate and angry about. But what is your excuse (if your life is so exciting and wonderful as you say) for reading our conversations everyday and addressing what we say? Especially when you say you couldn’t care less? Show yourself sarah. Join our conversations. I dare you. Put us all in our place. Show us why we are wrong. If you really have the proof that everyone is wrong, show us. I know I would. I wouldnt stop until I was believed. And Chris’s video only proves that he did do it, as not once did he deny it. He attempted to trick and manipulate his way around it without denying it in fact. I used to be a fan of you, as did my children. And now I hate you more than I hate Chris.
Post of the day ???

Reactions: 15
I don't think anyone can speculate that just because Chris' isn't Issys biological dad, doesn't mean he's not her dad

I think that's all totally wrong to keep extrapolating that, that Issy will become his next victim.

If we go on historical cases of predators that havent harmed family members, they tend not too. Some have been great father's and mother's.

Just like murderers who prey on children can still be excellent fathers and uncles and it often come as a complete shock. This is probably highlighted by the serial killers Gary Ridgeway and John Wayne Gacy. Both prolific killers, but absolutely adored by children in the family. Who neither would they harm.
he prob wont but why risk it
im just wondering if that is what SS is about

Sarah ends her rant saying she’s going to go do something important by reading her kids a story and putting them to bed.
Chris had just told us they were already fast asleep.

How they got this reputation as liars I will never know...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sarah ends her rant saying she’s going to go do something important by reading her kids a story and putting them to bed.

it could mean tho that she filmed that bit before they went to sleep but just edited it in in the end?

i dont think sarah is a bad mom i think a little nieve and abit crappy at some parenting thinking like cooking healthy meals but ive seen a hell of alot worse mothers i think alot of people are afraid specially with izzy very soon she will be 16 shes not chris's real daughter and if chris does have a thing about teenage girls then that is somethink alot of people are worried about but sarah just sweeps it under the carpet - if sarah leaves chris and says sorry she was nieve her channel and her career would grow LOTS she would have the backing of every women in the country why cant she see that?
Whilst I agree there are definitely worse parents out there I do believe she’s a bad mother.
As soon as she became aware of what creepy was doing she should have taken those girls and left. And I’m not talking about any risks towards them from creepy, I’m talking about all the friends they probably lost, all the funny looks they get when they’re out, all the things online they’ll read and see or are already seeing and reading.
Lazy consistently shows how she is number one and the priority. The girls are dragged all over the place for HER benefit. They learn duck all from these trips. Actually they’ve probably learnt the definition of exhaustion. Even her unborn child is completely disregarded. She doesn’t show up to medical scans, appointments, doesn’t even attempt to eat remotely healthy, doesn’t even mention the poor thing unless it’s for vlog content ??
And she also shoves a camera in her children’s faces every time they’re in distress or pain, again for ??
I could go on but I think we all get the idea

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I think she filmed that when he was out with issy.

Do they never give the poor girl a break, yesterday she was crying and stressed about her school work after a whole day of school and dancing. Tonight’s vlog she is out with creepy filming HIM skating!! How selfish can he get!!

Did she ever get a chance to go on the Xbox!! She looked so uncomfortable sitting in the car with him. What 13 year old wants to hang out with their dad!!

And that rant!! Well well giving her smug smirking face it’s definitively bothering Lazy!!

It’s funny all the floggers that are having rants over what is said here - Pentland, Meldrum now Lazy!! Just see how narcissistic they all are that THEY can’t control the narrative!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whilst I agree there are definitely worse parents out there I do believe she’s a bad mother.
As soon as she became aware of what creepy was doing she should have taken those girls and left. And I’m not talking about any risks towards them from creepy, I’m talking about all the friends they probably lost, all the funny looks they get when they’re out, all the things online they’ll read and see or are already seeing and reading.
Lazy consistently shows how she is number one and the priority. The girls are dragged all over the place for HER benefit. They learn duck all from these trips. Actually they’ve probably learnt the definition of exhaustion. Even her unborn child is completely disregarded. She doesn’t show up to medical scans, appointments, doesn’t even attempt to eat remotely healthy, doesn’t even mention the poor thing unless it’s for vlog content ??
And she also shoves a camera in her children’s faces every time they’re in distress or pain, again for ??
yeah tbh ive missed an awful lot of there vlogs i dont watch them - ive prob seen about 10 and the rest ive learned on and off from sites in here fb twitter etc so there prob alot ive missed

it could mean tho that she filmed that bit before they went to sleep but just edited it in in the end?
It could be.
Though considering this is their job that they bang on about how hard they ‘work’ at it, you’d think it wouldn’t be too much to ask for them not to balls up the order of the clips.

Plus I’ve not seen Sarah read them a story before this!

Reactions: 6
It could be.
Though considering this is their job that they bang on about how hard they ‘work’ at it, you’d think it wouldn’t be too much to ask for them not to balls up the order of the clips.

Plus I’ve not seen Sarah read them a story before this!
lol im a youtuber i have my only channel doing ok nothing super dooper amaZing mind lol mainly because im crap at promoting but one a couple of my vids have over 1000 watches yay lol and i stopped after only a year - my vids are ranging ffrom 20mins to an hour and the editing is good on them and believe me it takes no ore than a hour to do a video lol

Absolutely this ...I am sure out as a family Chris has to deal with being called paediatric, nonce and the like on a daily basis with the girls there. However for vlog content they have to paraded round still so that they can show what a sooper dooper family they are...

The younger girls probably don't really understand and Sarah can call them jealous, or horrible people but Issy will understand and knows fine we'll why this is happening. It must be hard having to brace yourself for every outing as a teenage girl because of what your Dad has done. No idea what Sarah has said behind closed doors about it. It can't be nice what this so called happy family are living through and it's the actual children who are suffering, who have to perform because their own mother will not put that camera down for anyone.

I have to admit, all the safeguarding of the girls concern aside etc. Knowing that Sarah definitely reads here, picturing her hunched over her laptop, catapillar eyebrows knitted together, seething over these posts whilst screeching at Chris is very, very funny ?

Oh to be a fly on the wall. Bet Chris
Wishes he could try and do a runner again eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
and to daily vlog you life (adults life) if your all natural its not hard work a camera pointing in your face been yourself should be easy - not for children tho

I think the reason Chris wasn't in the rant in the video was because he was still out skating. It was filmed before they got home because the younger two were still awake because Sarah goes to read to them (when Chris and Isabelle got home the younger two were fast asleep according to Chris). So I'm assuming Sarah just filmed it and said put it in at the end of the video.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.