The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I go on holiday with my friends/family the last thing I'm doing is constantly online moaning about things, deleting comments on my instagram, facebook & youtube.

I'm spending quality time with people, talking about things in the real world.

Reactions: 16
If you go to the police and claim harassment, do you know what the police recommend?

They recommend no more interaction. They tell you to block the perps and ‘cut off their oxygen’.

Given that twitter is a circus of friends, stans and family defending the Inghams, often in the most vile way, I’d say they’re piddling all over their own ‘case’... not to mention last nights rant.

Reactions: 18
Listen inghamsHO when you ignore really serious allegations and just pretend your husband isnt a creepy greasy tosser and carry on blogging your day to day life and act like an inconsiderate hole on every vlog whether it be filming in swimming pools,showing the homeless,taking kids out of school or waffling general bull.sit yourself down and realise that you needs to take some of the rubbish off your channel so you are not open for people to comment.clean out your history on YouTube of things that might make you all look bad hairdryer etc then no one will say anything.dubai was made obvious by your desperation to vlog yourself on the red chairs in the airport you are blamed for these stupid decisions.oh and you commented on here alot in the early hours night WAY too much creepy you look like an idiot go"edit"some more.it is as if lazy said I know what you did you will forever be my slave so I can be a lazy sloth and just took what he did.apparently she was strong to walk away from Izzy's dad now be strong enough to leave now.

Sounds like Chris...a very very lot
Yeh yeh I log in everyday tattle is the most entertaining page on the internet ,
People here have actual intelligence and are extremely funny , and insightful I could go on I love reading the posts as they are usually on point , with a witty twist ,
I’d rather come here than watch the Iscam as at least people give their honest opinions and they don’t talk tit to be something they’re not like slug Sarah and creepy,
We have no reason to lie about the Iscam they lie enough for us all , and then get pissed and rant when people call them out ?
Ps yeh it’s definitely one of them you’re right hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's this about? Did Sarah really complain that someone attempting suicide might mean they miss a flight for yet another holiday?

Reactions: 2
What's this about? Did Sarah really complain that someone attempting suicide might mean they miss a flight for yet another holiday?

View attachment 4074
yeah i remember that comment thought well done for speaking out but if you notice most ifams that have a question always puts "im not hating i love you guys" at the end of it just incase there blocked or made to feel bad

Reactions: 8
I guess Chris (or Sarah) gave up for the night, wanna take bets on if we will see them around again?

I am betting 10 on yeah but under a different name.

Reactions: 5
Sarah's rant was hilarious. Her bitchy, evil Dixon self came out.

But be serious Sarah - you don't read your girls bedtime stories. You're too lazy for that. You get Chris to do everything for you.

Some home truths for you:

- You don't take your girls to school. You don't pick them up from school. You don't do anything with them (homework etc) for school.

- You think you're a celebrity, think the world owes you something. Guess what - it doesn't. You have to get off your lazy backside and WORK for what you want. That's why your channel is dying.

- Not everyone on here thinks calling social services is wise. I'll admit I've had thoughts of doing so - not being I'm a 'hater', but because the pranks, the stress those girls are clearly under - it's worrying and it shows neglectful parenting. But I haven't phoned them.

- I cannot believe you would rant and blame 'haters' rather than seeing what's right in front of you. The fact the midwife had a go at you about missing appointments - that's enough in itself to warrant SS intervening. Your disgusting diet, your lack of care for the life you are growing - you should be ashamed of yourself.

Enough of the rants about haters. Maybe focus on your children who are clearly struggling. Maybe focus on your husband's Dm's too (you cannot deny something the police confirmed).

You ruined it for yourself, Sarah. You could have left him. You didn't. Because you're too lazy to do anything for yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If you go to the police and claim harassment, do you know what the police recommend?

They recommend no more interaction. They tell you to block the perps and ‘cut off their oxygen’.

Given that twitter is a circus of friends, stans and family defending the Inghams, often in the most vile way, I’d say they’re piddling all over their own ‘case’... not to mention last nights rant.
I know hahaha so true and all the solicitors letters to the smaller channels and twitter users , if that’s not harassment and bullying then what is , they forced people to take down videos , not because they were untrue but because they were bullied and intimidated by letters the ingham family paid for and they were scared because they didn’t have the financial means to fight it ,
I’m pretty sure the definition of a bully is along the lines of picking on someone weaker , but they are hypocrites as always it’s fine when they are the ones bullying and acting like the big chief , ?
I thought they were gonna use EVERY means necessary to clear Chris’s name , tick tic we are still waiting Zzzzz
And in Chris inghams video when he was saying hell no etc you could see him gulp and swallow hard etc , it was clearly a lie he made a conscious effort to keep his eyes steady but
You could tell by he was lying #creep

Reactions: 19
Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families
That has got to be one of the most brilliantly stupid things ever said to defend creepy and lazy ?
Anyone here got a creepy family member who messages barely legal girls all night when they’re supposed to be ‘working’ ?
I haven’t. And I don’t know anyone other than the minghams who have.

Reactions: 32
All they've done with this rant is galvanised the "haters". And also encouraged new people to start posting here.
Worked out well for them, then!

Yeah Dougal put the clip up online. It's when they went to Amsterdam and Lazy was babbling 'oh this is what a stressed mother looks like'.
What a stressed mother looks like Sarah, is the mother who gets the phone call that their child has attempted to, or has in fact killed themself.

Not you almost missing a flight.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Creepy and Lazy - your best PR advice has been on this site, since day one, and it’s been FREE!? Every penny and every minute you spend, every comment you delete, every deluded rant, every troll you send onto twitter trying to outrun this is a complete waste, and will have the opposite effect to what you intend.

For the sake of your children, find someone to take advice from who DOESN’T approve of what your husband has done. People will not let this lie. It’s not normal and must be addressed - anybody telling you otherwise is either weird or sponging off you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
oh how ive enjoyed catching up on all this over a coffee, ive spilled it laughing, splurted it out at the laptop mid read whilst chuckling along, agreed with most comments (bar the obvious infiltrator) and high fived so many of you sat here reading though it all. I didn't think it would take long for the barmy army to come pitchforks ready to defend the mingham empire (ahem) everything I would have said has already been said and probably better, keep it up ladies......we got them rattled ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.