The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But not going to prenatal appointments, not registering with a midwife... etc etc. That would be a cause for alarm from the hospital.
isnt there family tho that live off the grid and dont go to school dont wear sun cream dont wear nappies or evan have a bed time and they dont do scans or see midwives - i forget what there called they was on this morning tv and ss havent been involved with them so i cant see it been that either

isnt there family tho that live off the grid and dont go to school dont wear sun cream dont wear nappies or evan have a bed time and they dont do scans or see midwives - i forget what there called they was on this morning tv and ss havent been involved with them so i cant see it been that either
We’re not privy to what’s going on BTS. If I were to put a guess on where the SS would be notified, it would be regarding her pregnancy. The doctors were informed of her pregnancy and she kept refusing to attend the midwife/book a midwife. Completely different to the off the grid family.

Edit: read an article about the family, SS were informed and they had health visitors come round.

Reactions: 7
We’re not privy to what’s going on BTS. If I were to put a guess on where the SS would be notified, it would be regarding her pregnancy. The doctors were informed of her pregnancy and she kept refusing to attend the midwife/book a midwife. Completely different to the off the grid family.
didnt think that was illigal tho although i could be wrong
well not illigal but a must

Sorry but I don't agree that them missing a week of school or so is a socials services call.

To me social services is for kids who are clearly being abused or mistreated.
Read the news to see which kids were failed by S.S and if you honestly think that the ingham girls are on that category your mad. This is a lifestyle and parenting choice we disagree with here, well I speak for myself. Those kids are not in Danger.

situation as such. A lot of holidays and being tired on a Monday after traveling is not a reason to call.

From my own experience - we take our kids abroad a few times in a year and go back to school sometimes the following day if it falls like that and they are fine. And if it summer break they get up at the crack of dawn after returning home good as new.
Kids are different they sleep anywhere - cars planes etc and the recharge quicker. I'm am not sticking up for them. I've always said I disagree with their choices but I always always like to say it how it is
I don't think anyone has said that's a social services call at all. If they did it would not equate to a phone call at all, or even a note on a file. There has to be value to a complaint

Some kids though find travelling tiring, and can't sleep anywhere. Most get up a lot earlier in unfamiliar surroundings, just like adults often do too.

I don't know how many people joke that they genuinely feel they need a holiday after a holiday, or how nice it is to finally come home. Something the girls haven't had, home than straight to school. Everybody is different but it was clear the children were tired out. Just looking at their washed out faces in London was enough for most.

Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone has said that's a social services call at all. If they did it would not equate to a phone call at all, or even a note on a file. There has to be value to a complaint

Some kids though find travelling tiring, and can't sleep anywhere. Most get up a lot earlier in unfamiliar surroundings, just like adults often do too.

I don't know how many people joke that they genuinely feel they need a holiday after a holiday, or how nice it is to finally come home. Something the girls haven't had, home than straight to school. Everybody is different but it was clear the children were tired out. Just looking at their washed out faces in London was enough for most.
I’m not sure why people are actually believing Sarah’s ploy, it’s obviously not about too many holidays or gifts at Christmas. There’s something serious going on, either that we’re not privy to or related to some of their videos. The Sacconejolys had SS involved after their chubby bunny videos

Reactions: 6
SS were informed and they had several health visitors come round. It’s not about legality, it’s about the health of the woman and child.
sorry i ment a MUST i thought if you didnt want to you dint have to - like i said though i could be wrong been many years i gave birth and i went down the midwife route

sorry i ment a MUST i thought if you didnt want to you dint have to - like i said though i could be wrong been many years i gave birth and i went down the midwife route
She’s been to the doctors to notify them of the pregnancy and for other medical issues, she’s then gone awol after concerns over her pregnancy (low iron, bleeding..)

Reactions: 3
didnt know that thanks for letting me know :)
Also, Sarah was using Amazon 'iron pills' without knowing if the pills were quack medicines and without a proper medical diagnosis of low iron.

In regard to the off the grid family, as far as I know, in the UK it's illegal to call yourself a midwife and assist at a birth if you're not registered and qualified with the Nursing and Midwifery Council in the UK. So some people have got into trouble for being the only assistant at a home birth, and they are not medically trained. However, in the USA, there is a difference between CNM (certified nurse midwives) who are nurse practitioners in the US healthcare system and CPM (certified professional midwives) who are usually holistic and alternative health midwives, who don't necessarily have to have medical certification.

Reactions: 1
Thoroughly enjoyed Lazy’s rant at the end of tonight’s vlog, proved once again that money can’t buy class! Although they won’t be able to buy anything soon with the channels terrible views.
Just a tip lazy, maybe apply the family slogan “enough is enough” next time you go to over indulge in junk food that is no doubt affecting the health of your unborn child you repulsive silly woman. P.S sooooooper delighted to find out you see the posts on here, I didn’t know you could read!

Reactions: 11
im glad your telling me all this as a newbie to there chanel altough i first wated them years ago on the xmas one im starting to wise up alot more and as alot of people will now come and look on here after googleing specially if they havnt been fans for very long may start to wise up abit

You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.
Am sure their fellow classmates will find worse than this site. Newspaper reports in their dad for example. Myriad of YouTubers thoughts on the Inghams I mean children use YouTube more than anything.

Plus am sure the children especially is aware of all what's being said, as I don't presume children in her school keep quiet. The only people to blame are Sarah and Chris though.

Reactions: 21

AND WE HAVE THE FIRST WHITE KNIGHT.
Welcome boo boo!!

honestly see no reason to give these type of comments any attention when they’re just gonna derail the thread.
If they’re coming from the vlogs, they’re most likely a special kind of fan ?
But welcome newbie!

Back to normal :m

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Am sure their fellow classmates will find worse than this site. Newspaper reports in their dad for example. Myriad of YouTubers thoughts on the Inghams I mean children use YouTube more than anything.

Plus am sure the children especially is aware of all what's being said, as I don't presume children in her school keep quiet. The only people to blame are Sarah and Chris though.
And you lot make it worse so why carry on? Why are you so obsessed? I honestly don't understand? Like give me a genuine reason that you have to be constantly discussing other people regardless of what they've done?

AND WE HAVE THE FIRST WHITE KNIGHT.
Welcome boo boo!!

honestly see no reason to give these type of comments any attention when they’re just gonna derail the thread.
If they’re coming from the vlogs, they’re most likely a special kind of fan ?
But welcome newbie!

Back to normal :m
I've referred back to this forum since I first read about the allegations on Twitter in August and always wanted to comment but after seeing Sarah's rant in tonights vlog thought it'd be the most appropriate time! I'm not a fan but watching vlogs every night, commenting on everything they do, making friendships based on intense feelings towards someone/something...that's fan behaviour sis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.