The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the school gets intouch with them as its harming there education? ive never seen it go down that route tho normally its fines and court but the older girls are in private so with that i always thought they could come and go as they please as long as homework is taken with them but i really dont think its schooling as sarah is on a rant to people on sites not those closer to home like teachers
Ah she thinks it is the gossip sites , but they’re hardly popular are they , Katrina had her windscreen broken and who knows what’s been going on argument wise in that house,
I’m thinking it’s more likely someone closer to home , maybe a jealous parent at school or a neighbour as they are not humble let’s be honest , or isla could have said something in school , a friend of mine has a daughter that likes to big up a story , once she limped and people believed that she’d hurt her leg until people noticed that the leg would change from left to right lol.
Sarah is assuming it’s haters knowing that lot it could be Diane or one of her own family she has a habit of pissing people off and taking down to people , it could be anyone .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And you lot make it worse so why carry on? Why are you so obsessed? I honestly don't understand? Like give me a genuine reason that you have to be constantly discussing other people regardless of what they've done?
They put themselves on YouTube daily for people to watch their lives, we watch we discuss what we think, like a film critic I guess. If they don't want people to talk about them then they shouldn't make their lives so public.

Reactions: 20
They put themselves on YouTube daily for people to watch their lives, we watch we discuss what we think, like a film critic I guess. If they don't want people to talk about them then they shouldn't make their lives so public.
Discuss, fine. Comment on EVERYTHING they do? Weird behaviour. Get a hobby

You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.
when they plaster there lives on youtube for everyone to see people will have an opinion wether its good or bad if they cant take it then they need to come of the net - they are the one putting there children on camera everyday not us and tbh from what ive seen in here and i only come on a couple of days ago nobody has said anythink bad about the children just concern

Reactions: 8
You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.
Have a cup of tea dear and a Valium maybe ?‍♀

Reactions: 22
Some comments are just sarcastic or jokes, I agree some things are just nit picking but most comments are very valid imho.

Get a hobby? What like watching people vlog their lives? ?

I only read about this family cos it helps my insomnia, watched a few vlogs as curious about what people say and almost everything said here is so bang on about them. Perhaps you should keep reading what people have to say, unless you are scared to see most people are right about them.

Reactions: 21
The irony of a poster who doesn't get why people talks about the Inghams but like a sheep comes trotting over because Sarah says it people off a forum whose reported her...

Which is highly unlikely and clutching at straws.

People talk about things on YouTube just as they talk about terrible TV. It's really not life or death.

People don't need to get lives or grow up especially as Sarah Ingham has been one of the most vulgar people I know on social media calling people fat cunts seem to be her thing. I think that's her favourite insult.

It's clear if you read here that people do think there is absolutely no need to be vindictive and report them. If reports are being made, and social services are phoning then they are investigating. The complaints must be valid to even get a phone call in the first place.

Police harrassement file...if you believe that you believe anything

Reactions: 29
I've referred back to this forum since I first read about the allegations on Twitter in August and always wanted to comment but after seeing Sarah's rant in tonights vlog thought it'd be the most appropriate time! I'm not a fan but watching vlogs every night, commenting on everything they do, making friendships based on intense feelings towards someone/something...that's fan behaviour sis!

I have an intense urge to knee Chris in his ginger nuts and maybe slap some sense into his idiot wife but let’s discuss something more important right now.,,

You didn’t just call me sis?!?! ?
No but seriously, you didn’t just call me.
Sis ??‍♀

I might die of second hand embarrassment.
I need a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Nah, you'd probably call social services on my parents and tell everyone I'm a drug addict
Your a hypocrite I jest with you as I can’t take you seriously, you’re on here admonishing us for bad mouthing the inghams , all the while you’re bad mouthing us , you are no better as you made an account and came here to put us down
This is a gossip site , that’s your first clue Sherlock , that’s what gossip sites are for to gossip ,
Secondly these sites are doing the ingham family a favour as people can discuss their dislikes and it leaves their social media in peace , or would you rather people that have concerns go on their channel to discuss their issues ,
Now creepy Chris you know the groomer has caused this backlash by soliciting barely legal vulnerable girls and yes people are pissed that he got away with it due to the fact that they were barely over the age of consent ,
you clearly agree with that to be here defending the low life , but you’re in the wrong place go kiss their ass if you must on their channel , and we will continue to say as we please
Have a nice day and could you close the door on ur way out
Thankies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
them poor kids had the world on there shoulders as soon as it came out about chris and sarah stuck by him and they tried to sweep it under a rug no sorry or nothing- nobody elses fault but sarah and chris's i think when the kids start to read stuff on the net that will hurt alot more than a few jokes or comments on here and this is social media if you cant handle it come off it or more importantly stop vlogging your lives for the whole world to see or hear about

Reactions: 9
Hello!
New here. I looked up a page to chat about the inghams after watching a few of their videos and finding some things unsettling. What has unsettled me more since finding this forum is how much they do read it and change their vlogs based on people here. I’ve noticed it a lot after lurking here for the 7 days I have been.
My only thing about the recent vlog (yesterday) is that when Esme was riding around on her heelies why was there no concern over a helmet then? They are essentially the same thing as rollerblades in my opinion.
I did not know that the father had been involved in questionable behavior until I had a suggested video pop up in my feed that a person made. I was shocked. Because as odd as they are, I didn’t suspect him to be that type of person.
Anywho, just wanted to put my two cents in and say hello!

Buckle up guys sarah is DEE-SCOOO-STED! We are MESSING with a SIX YEAR OLDS life! 'Our big, exciting lives' OOOOOF SARAH HUNNY STOP! She believes her own hype that woman.
Off to read the girls a story yes Sarah but Chris just said they'd all gone to bed....I'm sure at 13 Issy is proper keen for a bedtime story!
Why do kids admire these people they don't work and everything they have is because of their viewers giving them money- the viewers are giving them money for them to be able to live like this. The real heroes who should be admired are the parents who both work full time to provide for their three young daughters. They may live in a rented house and only go on holiday once a blue moon and send their girls to public school but the girls are allowed to have friends, sleepovers, and be normal kids without a camera in their face all the time. These fictional people will never be on youtube but that's because their lives are so busy being normal they don't have time to drop everything for youtube. Daily vlogging doesn't work for the average family who has to work. Hence why most youtubers once they 'make it' on youtube quit their jobs to devote their days to vlogging.
If Bingham doesn't save the channel I wonder if they'll have a fifth.
I almost hope they do for the sake of Bingham cause he's going to be the odd one out so much especially with being so much younger than his sisters.
I think the inghams could benefit from taking some time off of youtube and letting the girls have normal lives without being filmed every second of every day.

Reactions: 13
How can the girls be fast asleep in bed one minute (stated by Chris) then being read a story and being put to bed by Sarah the next? ?

Reactions: 4
Just putting this out there.
I’m from the states and here SS tends to take allegations seriously more from family. A close friends daughter made allegations about her step father to her real father and even though these allegations weren’t true, SS made visit and report due to the fact that it was the paternal father filing the complaint. Who’s to say that it isn’t the case with this as well? More to the story for sure, especially with the eldest not seeing her paternal family, and entering therapy. I mean if we are seeing these things online in the public surely they are, and have possibly filed?

Reactions: 7
And it's not weird to make an account here just to defend a family you don't even know, who have chosen to exploit their children for money rather than get a real job?

Who are bringing another life into the world (it appears) not because they really want another baby in this overpopulated world, but to get people to stop talking about how Chris was grooming underage girls and for views. They don't work, they're incredibly wasteful, and they're lazy and gluttonous. But by all means, defend them.

Come here, go to the trouble of creating an account, call us names-- sure. Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you? We may be weird, but we're not hypocrites. We don't comment on their social media, and most of us have very full lives with families we love and actually work hard providing for and taking care of. Sarah doesn't even get up to take her kids to school.
Ok, I am done feeding the troll.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.