The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah your rant is just so ridiculous,I would put my bet on it being Education welfare that have dobbed you in to Social Services,
Isla is in a state school right,so read the rules around unauthorised abscence love and you might just might realise that not only Social services but also the police can become involved if you refuse to cooperate with them, I wonder if that is why Creepy went to court last year Just my thought no hate intended, Also Sarah please educate yourself to your duties as a mother,it comes under parental responsibility,You cannot single out a gossip forum and blame them for what is happening to you now, Oh wait perhaps it could be one of your own Disgruntled Ifamarino's that made the call,perhaps come to their senses and seen that their is a lot of truth in what is being said,or could be someone getting their own back because they didnt recieve the video message they paid out for at Christmas Fraudulent if you kept the money,Sarah i think you need to sit down and have a long hard think what has caused you to be in the situation you find yourself today.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In

I was just about to say is the ‘commitment’ creepy being ‘commited’ to a Florida jail ? now that would be an ‘amazing vlog!’
I’d even give them the view through their own channel to watch that one! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And it's not weird to make an account here just to defend a family you don't even know, who have chosen to exploit their children for money rather than get a real job?

Who are bringing another life into the world (it appears) not because they really want another baby in this overpopulated world, but to get people to stop talking about how Chris was grooming underage girls and for views. They don't work, they're incredibly wasteful, and they're lazy and gluttonous. But by all means, defend them.

Come here, go to the trouble of creating an account, call us names-- sure. Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you? We may be weird, but we're not hypocrites. We don't comment on their social media, and most of us have very full lives with families we love and actually work hard providing for and taking care of. Sarah doesn't even get up to take her kids to school.
Ok, I am done feeding the troll.
It's quite fun looking at users that like posts that defend the Inghams, though I'd try and come up with a less obvious user name.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All this argument over ‘people at the girls’ school could read this forum’ is absolute shite. The inghams shouldn’t put themselves online if they can’t deal with criticism. Chris Ingham shouldn’t also be a groomer, but hey, you can’t always have what you want??‍♀

Reactions: 21
This dude also said the giveaway the other night was going to be massive. It ended up being a £30 voucher. I would take everything he says with the biggest pinch of salt. He's nothing but a tit stirrer getting his kicks out of goading all the people who see Chris and Sarah for what they really are

Reactions: 15
This dude also said the giveaway the other night was going to be massive. It ended up being a £30 voucher. I would take everything he says with the biggest pinch of salt. He's nothing but a tit stirrer getting his kicks out of goading all the people who see Chris and Sarah for what they really are
Not even a good voucher but a supermarket one,just what little kids want,who needs family fizz and their iPhone giveaway when you can have a £30 voucher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely.
Sorry, I perhaps should have added a comment when I posted the tweet.
I don't for a moment blindly believe the rubbish they post.
Just thought it was an interesting claim to make.
It all could just be a double bluff to put us off the scent, of course.

Reactions: 2
Why is it always the organ grinder and not the monkey doing these rants.......?

It all stems to him so why isn’t he saying anything ??‍♀. If you was so innocent you would want the world to know surely

Reactions: 16
Thanks Raccon!!

She really is extremely dumb isn't she? If they even try to take a single person to court they would have to prove that what is being said is false. They can't do that. Their own local police did that statement saying Chris did send explicit texts to a 16 year-old. While it might not be illegal where they live, it is illegal in the country AND state that he did it in.

Sarah you are so uneducated it is actually extremely sad. Please stop eating, and grab a book. Do you even know what a book is? It's those things you find in stores, right, it can have a hard or soft cover with tons of pages between. Those pages have letters in them, that form many words. Grab one of those things, and read. I would start with Dr. Suess though, you don't seem like you can handle anything more then that.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "WE HAVE ASKED THEM TO INFORM US" well thats bullshit and its only Isla that gets a mention. Isn't she the only one who doesn't go to private school? Is Sarah really that thick and not realise the school has contacted Social Services out of concern for her.

Reactions: 28
All this argument over ‘people at the girls’ school could read this forum’ is absolute shite. The inghams shouldn’t put themselves online if they can’t deal with criticism. Chris Ingham shouldn’t also be a groomer, but hey, you can’t always have what you want??‍♀
Thats it. People at school can see the vlogs, some of the things in them is enough for bullying to happen...

Reactions: 8
You lot will find fault with absolutely everything even if it is completely minor. Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families but you use it to fuel your hatred of the Ingham family'. I don't understand how none of you find it weird that you log onto this site EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk about people. It's insane behaviour. You are all grown grown adults (presumably) so why don't you act like it? Have you not got anything better to do? Look after your own children???
It seems the main defence is that 'you care about the wellbeing of the Ingham children'. I'm sorry but if thats the case GOSSIPING about them on a site that their fellow classmates will be able to find in future and will obviously talk about is not helping towards that. Shame on you all. Absolute embarrassments.
Oh hi Chris/Sarah/mingham relation (delete
as nessecary)

Thank you for your concern, as today is my day off ( I have a little thing called a real job ?) I got my toddler daughter up, dressed, a healthy breakfast. We then walked to the shop where we choose some FRUIT and VEGETABLES for the next couple of days, we came home where we played with her Christmas present (!) and read books together. She’s now having a nap, and I’m catching up on this site which is filled full of HONEST, witty observations of that tit show of a channel.

You do realise, discussing the Inghams on a SEPARATE forum, is not trolling? You however sought this place out, so really who is the troll here?

And finally, “Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families” Erm, messaging minors, putting my children’s entire life on show on YouTube, with pervy click bait titles, isn’t something that happened in my family. I’m willing to bet it doesn’t happen in everyone else’s family too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If we are offering advice and all the 'haters' really do not bother them then...

1. There would need to be no reason to address it any way shape or form.

2. There would be no reason to constantly defend yourself about actions you take. If you are happy with your actions no need to explain.

3. Stop replying to comments and defending yourself, you ask for people's opinions, you ask to comment down below. If some one has gone out of their way to comment good, bad or ugly what does it matter no need to defend yourself.

4. Stop deleting comments, again you asked for the opinions let them be shown. By deleting them you are demonstrating potentially something to hide.

All in all if it really does not bother you, do all the above and gain hours of time a day to spend with your family building memories someone will always have an opinion. So what..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.