Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Reasons why they might have been contacted by Social Services -

- The amount of time their child in state school has missed due to unauthorised absence.

- Concerns from authorities regarding the conduct of the children in school (tired, emotional, general concern for their wellbeing).

- Parent/s that are unable to prioritise their child/children’s needs above their own.

- A report from someone concerned with regards to parental conduct towards their children.

- Non-attendance/repeated DNA (did not attend) of medical appointments concerning children/unborn baby.

Reasons why people don’t contact Social Servces -

- Because they are jealous of their YouTube pseudo-fame or wealth.

- H8ters

My guess is professional input, probably arising from lack of ante-natal care. May also be known to Social Services dating back to before YouTube. You also cannot have a harassment case against people that have called anonymously to report their concerns. THIS IS MY OPINION - NOT FACT.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Little Miss

For those who want to watch the 'speech' but don't want to give a view..,.

Oh Sarah of course us ‘gossipers’ have nothing better to do but to make lies about you and Chris.

Because it’s not like you have lied about donating money and presents to children or alleinated your oldest daughter from parental family so you can exploit her for money. Or the fact you are standing by a man who not only cheated on you but groomed underage girls and then go on to promote girl power.

Now Sarah you tell me how ignoring vulnerable girls who came to you for help is anything to do with girl power. P.s Sarah I work in childcare and have to have some work with social services they do NOT tell you what people have said. Perhaps people are worried about your children because of you and your perve husband. ‘Rant over’

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Not a chance in hell is she breastfeeding! You wouldn’t spend the money on bottles/prep machine if you were adamant about that! LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mothercare have stepped up and they couldn’t film them buying the pram!! Karma for filming in the changing rooms!

Reactions: 36

YoYo

Chatty Member
I'm curious as to how they can bring a harassment case against people ringing social services.
Surely social services wouldn't actually be allowed to give out the details of whoever got in touch with them?

Reactions: 36

youtubewatcher303

AND WE HAVE THE FIRST WHITE KNIGHT.
Welcome boo boo!!

honestly see no reason to give these type of comments any attention when they’re just gonna derail the thread.
If they’re coming from the vlogs, they’re most likely a special kind of fan ?
But welcome newbie!

Back to normal :m
We had one before, and @Hatshepsut very eloquently told them where to go. So @inghamsto, to quote @Hatshepsut, "get fucked".

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Gosh lazy making 'tupper pots' of chopped fruit and veg for snacks (shame she did not wash the new 'tupper pots' out first). She browned the meat in a wok for the slow cooker lasagne she and creepy made and she did her famous stirring a pan of boiling veg (you may remember such culinary skills from the Christmas vlog). Now we were only saying a few days ago she never cooks or takes any part in the school run, what a coincidence because not only has lazy turned semi domestic goddess on us, but as she has her driving test soon, she practiced driving pepper shopping (apparently the purchased 6 duvet covers) and on to pick isla up from school!! I wonder where she gets her ideas for such innovative content??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
THE SUPER DUPER SEACROFT RANT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID SEEEEE

??

Read your littul children a littul story and put them to bed Sarah, you’re so unaffected by it all.
Putting them to bed, that’s a one off for you. ? Was it the shock of yet another SS check that’s knocked you into this unusual behaviour ? putting your OWN kids to bed ??

If anyone is ringing Social Services for no reason she’s not wrong on that being a bit shitty.

BUT..... BUT
“Enough is Enough” ???
DID THIS TITLE WORK LAST TIME ON CHRIS’ VLOG GUYS!!??? ?
It WILL be enough when you’re off YouTube and your channel is dead and buried.
That will be enough. And not before.
See you tomorrow Sarah and Chris ??‍♀
Gooooooooood.... nite
slams screen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Nah, you'd probably call social services on my parents and tell everyone I'm a drug addict
Your a hypocrite I jest with you as I can’t take you seriously, you’re on here admonishing us for bad mouthing the inghams , all the while you’re bad mouthing us , you are no better as you made an account and came here to put us down
This is a gossip site , that’s your first clue Sherlock , that’s what gossip sites are for to gossip ,
Secondly these sites are doing the ingham family a favour as people can discuss their dislikes and it leaves their social media in peace , or would you rather people that have concerns go on their channel to discuss their issues ,
Now creepy Chris you know the groomer has caused this backlash by soliciting barely legal vulnerable girls and yes people are pissed that he got away with it due to the fact that they were barely over the age of consent ,
you clearly agree with that to be here defending the low life , but you’re in the wrong place go kiss their ass if you must on their channel , and we will continue to say as we please
Have a nice day and could you close the door on ur way out
Thankies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Looks like we got a sooooper wooooper dooooper shoutout on the channel today guys! Yes Sarah, I AM going to back to ‘my little site’ and gossip about you. Just because your actions are not enough to warrant social services involvement, the way your children are dragged from pillar to post with no consideration is enough to judge your parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Laura12345

I change my bottom sheets, the pillow cases and the duvet each time i change the beds.... why would you not change the bottom sheet or change the bottom sheet but not the pillow and duvet covers?

• Heart
  • Wow

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah reckons we're all haters when in fact we've shown more care and compassion towards the girls then her and Chris ever had. Isla had a nasty head injury so what did they do? They vlogged it then dragged her out so they could get content to upload. Head injuries aren't something to be shrugged off. Anyone of their viewers could've contacted social services based on that vlog alone.

• Heart
D

Departed member 294

Anyone else's insides hurt when you read or hear either one of them saying 'enough is enough'.

Fucking cringe worthy. Narcissistic controlling behaviour.

If I hear anyone say that phrase from now on, I'm going to scream in my absolute poshest accent HOW DARE YOU MUTTER THOSE WORDS IN MY PRESENCE!

Sidebar: for the sake of argument they have a harassment case open, surely the police would also love to know about the harassment they have been apart of on twitter? All the fake accounts? Their little possy of keyboard warriors ?. I mean, pot calling kettle black and all....

• Heart

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Half the things you find a problem with happen in most families
That has got to be one of the most brilliantly stupid things ever said to defend creepy and lazy ?
Anyone here got a creepy family member who messages barely legal girls all night when they’re supposed to be ‘working’ ?
I haven’t. And I don’t know anyone other than the minghams who have.

RileyMk

Hi guys, I’ve been on tattle for a few days now after googling the Inghams.
Basically I heard about the Ingham’s just before Christmas by a colleague who mentioned her daughter was a big fan of their Christmas videos and decided to watch and see what all the fuss was about. I got a BIG shock to see that the father of the family (creepy as you all so accurately call him) was in fact a man that had bothered me in the past. When I was 17 I had gone to a night club in Leeds as it was my cousins 18th and I didn’t but want to be left out, admittedly I shouldn’t have been there but I didn’t drink a touch of alcohol that night. When I was in the club, Chris approached me whilst I was waiting outside in the smoking area and made countless comments about taking me home and “showing me a good time” and touched me and tried to wrap his arm around my waist a few times. I would like to stress that i did not lead him on at all and after a few minutes of bothering me, my cousin told him to leave me alone and he did.
I wasn’t shocked to hear the allegations against him and I’m horrified how the family have handled it, I only ever told my friends about the encounter as i didn’t think it was a big deal, and it wasn’t compared to Jess’s and others experience with him. I didn’t plan to comment my “story” about him on here until I saw Sarah’s rant on the vlog last night and it infuriated me how she constantly protects her husbands discretions (to put it politely) instead of doing the right thing, and then has the audacity to lash out at people trying to get justice for the girls he targeted.

Sorry for the long paragraph but I hope my story acts as more proof that this man isn’t what he portrays to be. For reference, this was April 2016

• Wow

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah is desperate, the views are dropping , the subscriber count isn't growing anywhere like I was before allegations. The sponsors aren't coming their way as much, therefore the life they have become accustomed too is slowly growing more worrying for them, Sarah has been bitchy last few days since she's been back because she knows she's only one to try to save what they have.
They bought on allegations , if police read here what have people said, I've not read any hate or insulting comments just everyday criticism. Surely police and social workers should be saying that if there really worried about girls come off social media. If allegations wasn't true or at least no truth that day it came out management was with them, they wouldn't of dropped a big channel, they obviously admitted something and the management must if told family fizz who quickly ditched any association as well as Zoe. If there was no truth all if these would of supported and took action like everyone in that situation would, so I'm sorrysarah your feeling like this and no your children don't deserve it, but you and your husband could end all if this and either speak up or come off Social media. No way would my children be put through that. Adults have right to know if there's any truth in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bambam

Well it's nice to know she's trying hard at school (I'm assuming she is hence the award!) I just worry about her and her home life, she seriously seems to be struggling. In your opinion do you think it's something the school would pick up on?
The pink mini was parked up at school tonight...looks like they arrived after hours for some meeting!

• Haha
D

Departed member 294

Yeah Dougal put the clip up online. It's when they went to Amsterdam and Lazy was babbling 'oh this is what a stressed mother looks like'.
What a stressed mother looks like Sarah, is the mother who gets the phone call that their child has attempted to, or has in fact killed themself.

Not you almost missing a flight.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bex38

I'm curious as to how they can bring a harassment case against people ringing social services.
Surely social services wouldn't actually be allowed to give out the details of whoever got in touch with them?
Social services are not allowed to disclose any information on names numbers addresses etc. I work in the mental health sector and work alongside police and social services when someone is reporting a concern which is highly confidential it's called WHISTLE BLOWING you may of heard about it.We have a duty of care not just to protect the vunlerable person in question but to also protect the person or persons doing the whistle blowing they will have full confidentiality. How on earth does Sarah think that the social services will give her the names of the people doing the whistle blowing is beyond me.She must think we are all as thick as her! She's right in the fact that social services will keep a track of all the allegations made but this is so they can build a profile up in case it needs to go to court.Also people can report anonymously this wouldn't affect a case been built up about abuse or neglect. As for the harassment Sarah has probably been given an anti social behaviour form to fill out. If she is getting hate calls it mail she will be logging on the form but if she doesn't have the actual people's names,numbers etc then they isn't much the police will do. Personally I think she trying to scare people and think everyone will just back off,very unlikely after all Chris has done and how they pimp the girls out on YouTube. Only time will tell and the bubble will burst. Btw I'm a long time lurker it's my first post.?

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
There Sarah goes again she really pisses me off RANT ALERT ?
What kind of mother says in front of their two daughters that one struggles and has to be pushed, and the other one is soooo bright and clever oooo Isla you’re so clever , then when she is finished blowing unicorns dust up Isla arse she says , come on over now Esme and then says similar again grrrrrrr
That woman needs a slap in the gob ugh!!!!!!
Sorry guys and thanks for that opportunity
It’s just that woman is such a thick , stupid non mother people like her should have their tubes tied .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30