The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I truly don’t understand? Like they say it’s because they aren’t film if they don’t want to be and yet there’s been umpteen times where the girls have quite obviously looked uncomfortable etc and even to cut those parts out in editing just haven’t happened.
They have made it so much harder for those girls (+ boy) in the future as they will always be associated with this. I still do NOT understand why after everything happened they didn’t stop vlogging. There also isn’t that many people who daily vlog eveeeery day because of the stress it puts on them all etc. And yet who tf cares about that when they can get at least some ?
Esme was so clearly uncomfortable on Christmas morning when she didn't have a top on, but that camera stayed on her the whole time! Sarah preaching like she's the mother of the century, wanting to protect poor Esme because she doesn't always like the camera. Well get the sodding camera off her then you stupid woman and stop trying to film the girl even when she is half naked!! God she makes me angry, what she says and what she does are so contradictory all the damn time!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
There Sarah goes again she really pisses me off RANT ALERT ?
What kind of mother says in front of their two daughters that one struggles and has to be pushed, and the other one is soooo bright and clever oooo Isla you’re so clever , then when she is finished blowing unicorns dust up Isla arse she says , come on over now Esme and then says similar again grrrrrrr
That woman needs a slap in the gob ugh!!!!!!
Sorry guys and thanks for that opportunity
It’s just that woman is such a thick , stupid non mother people like her should have their tubes tied .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Sarah commented on one of their vlogs but her comment was deleted. There was speculation that she deleted it but I think it was them.
I dont think freers deleted it because Kirsty Freer is an avid fan of the Inghams EVEN when Creepy was exposed ,I still saw kirsty freer commening and liking all the inghams videos and posts and even had commented still on them all ,it was Kirsty only asked few days back on Inghams facebook to advertise the freer channel! Makes me think no better than the inghams doing that! sick.

Reactions: 3
So if they have over 1.2m subscribers, why are their views only in the thousands? I agree that they must be buying subscribers
even if the 1 Million is allready bord with them and want watch anymore but forgot to unsubscribe, the 200 000 new ones should give them some more views.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've not written in a couple of days because this family repulses me so much as does you tube and every other company that let's this vile family continue. Her rant that night and then next day telling someone on Instagram esmes getting her own account soon, preaching to us about her poor 6 Yr old when she does nothing about safe guarding her little girls appalls me. Someone high up please remove the Inghams for the sake of those 3 little girls and prinny who's passed from pillar to post. Sarah in your own words enough is enough you disgust us.

Reactions: 22
They just have NOTHING to film when at home . Hence the holidays . It’s ALL they have ! Hence the pregnancy ! Imagine actually having to get pregnant for views ! What has this world come too ? Without the age of the internet what would this average family be doing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m convinced he’ll be called Oyster.
Goes with the vowel theme they have with the girls and it’s just the kind of awful, cringy name Sarah and Chris would think is ‘so unique and trendy’ plus it’ll go with the Nordic (I assume brain box Sarah meant nautical) theme they want for the baby’s room!

So there you have it. Little Oyster Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
even if the 1 Million is allready bord with them and want watch anymore but forgot to unsubscribe, the 200 000 new ones should give them some more views.
Views are bought as are views to make them look untouched.

Reactions: 4
Esme was so clearly uncomfortable on Christmas morning when she didn't have a top on, but that camera stayed on her the whole time! Sarah preaching like she's the mother of the century, wanting to protect poor Esme because she doesn't always like the camera. Well get the sodding camera off her then you stupid woman and stop trying to film the girl even when she is half naked!! God she makes me angry, what she says and what she does are so contradictory all the damn time!!
Exactly! Like they pick & choose so much it’s ridiculous? What’s the point in over sharing when no one gives a toss

Reactions: 1
What kind of mother says in front of their two daughters that one struggles and has to be pushed, and the other one is soooo bright and clever oooo Isla you’re so clever , then when she is finished blowing unicorns dust up Isla arse she says , come on over now Esme and then says similar again grrrrrrr
It’s just that woman is such a thick , stupid non mother people like her should have their tubes tied .
Perhaps if she was in school when the lesson on fractions was taught instead of soaking up all that agriculture she might have found it easier. She is as bright as a button

Reactions: 12
Yet more clickbait, hopefully the name reveal won't be dragged out as much as the gender reveal was.
If they can get away with clickbaiting the name reveal the baby will be starting school before we find out

Reactions: 4
My mother always used to say, 'Stupid is as stupid does!' I never really used to get what she meant, but I now think that statement was invented for Sarah Ingham lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Why are Esme and Isla very bored when only 3 weeks ago they both received hundreds of pounds worth of new toys? Have we seen the LOL house or any of the other things they got or can their Lazy-arsed parents not be bothered to get them out of the garage where they dumped them?
Family visiting with Creepy’s uncle and parents was not vlogged at all, they were probably planning their next trolling campaign.
Lazy was clearly beginning to lose it when they were sat in the car. She was moaning about dark nights and the pressure of finding things to do.
Creepy’s cutting and editing of this bit was diabolical and just drew attention to the fact that he’d had to cut out huge chunks of Lazy gnashing her teeth.
At the Carvery they had obviously been segregated from the rest of the customers and certainly didn’t appear quite as comfortable or smug as usual.
Standards are slipping, Creepy and Lazy were both waffling on about the baby’s name with food stuck between their teeth?
Back at home each of the girls had their own scripted monologues on schoolwork or stationery, it was truly riveting.

No content, no entertainment, no likeability factor, no thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My money is on Jackson because they have mentioned many times that the girls love it..

Reactions: 10
Annoyingly they were at my local Toby carvery ... so thankful I wasn’t there, as my partner really wanted to go last night .

I just find them so hard faced. Also can isla seriously back off the camera, anytime Esme gets any sort of attention she’s in the way. I know she is a child but still .

Reactions: 14
Im going with noah. Iv defo heard on of them say they liked it

Whos called thier kid Disco? ?
The Norris family in Australia let their children each choose a name and put it in a hat and the name pulled out was Disco and this is for a BOY!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.