The Ingham Family #20 The Girls Look Pale, Vlogmas Failed And Sarah's Eyebrows Belong In Jail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say something along the lines of when you're older you'll look back and realise how wrong you were to idolise her. She's a weak woman who can't do anything for herself.
That’s brilliant thank you. I’m dyspraxia so find it hard to word or phrase sentences

Reactions: 2
I wonder if that is a rogue account? I would hope that Rachel wouldn't be silly enough to go down this route!
Could be someone trying to say their videos are bad quality etc. I dont normally watch them but tonights smug sarah was very funny.

Reactions: 4
I saw this post on Twitter and when I clicked on it I noticed the page wasn't there. I'm not sure if it's related. I don't agree with her asking for help to fund a new camera especially as she just had a holiday and got a new car.

View attachment 4243View attachment 4243
Personally going off unique fam myself. She’s started clickbaiting her kid being ill etc after that’s the type of stuff the Ingham’s get pulled up on.

Starting to feel like ‘smug Sarah was a bit to boost her own vlogging as it seems to be more vlogs than smug Sarah now.

Fair play If so but I’ve stopped watching

Reactions: 6
She really is stupid! Again contradicting herself in her little rant yesterday and has done exactly what she said she wouldn’t do ??‍♀

She really has contradicted herself as I remember seeing a vlog sometime before Christmas where Sarah speaks about how Isabelle still plays with dolls and if your kids does the same you should be proud etc etc

Reactions: 7
Could be someone trying to say their videos are bad quality etc. I dont normally watch them but tonights smug sarah was very funny.
I guess we'll soon find out. Nothing stays a secret for long on here ha!

Reactions: 5
That is something that angers me so much. I used to do my nans shopping etc and she would try and give me money, I used to leave it on a table on my way out! I knew better at 13 than that slob does in her 30’s!
You at 13 had better morals and clearly loved and respected your nan, whereas Sarah would sell her nan for more bits and bats if the opportunity arose.

Reactions: 17
going back to what people have said regarding Isla getting a present and not Esme, correct me if im wrong but didn't Sarah say she buys three things because she cant buy for one and not the others ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No need to guess where the girls got some ideas for the name Jackson from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
NEW THREAD IDEA: social services are calling, the views are falling and Sarah’s brows are still appalling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Good! Maybe look somewhere else for nursery furniture lazy! But I would suggest 2nd hand as it looks like ikea was too expensive for you! Complaining about the price of the one you really liked so looked for cheaper! Unreal

Reactions: 3
Notice Sarah has also used ‘#ginger’ and ‘#redhead’ in the post, bit unnecessary!
Oh my God, yes you're right! She is simply a breed of her own. I was so sad for Esme when I saw that she finally had an Insta post on herself but then it was turned into a post about Isabelle ?. And then her 'mother' tags the word 'ginger' in the post. Why????! I have always hated the way that Sarah has called Esme's gorgeous red hair 'ginger'. To me, that is the word used by bullies to speak about red hair. Maybe that's just the life experience that I have had. Maybe people with beautiful red hair (the hair colour that I most admire) are happy to have their beutiful hair labelled 'ginger' but where I come from from, that colour is called 'red' not 'ginger'. I have a feeling I maybe over reacting here!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my God, yes you're right! She is simply a breed of her own. I was so sad for Esme when I saw that she finally had an Insta post on herself but then it was turned into a post about Isabelle ?. And then her 'mother' tags the word 'ginger' in the post. Why????! I have always hated the way that Sarah has called Esme's gorgeous red hair 'ginger'. To me, that is the word used by bullies to speak about red hair. Maybe that's just the life experience that I have had. Maybe people with beautiful red hair (the hair colour that I most admire) are happy to have their beutiful hair labelled 'ginger' but where I come from from, that colour is called 'red' not 'ginger'. I have a feeling I maybe over reacting here!
I don’t think you’re overreacting at all! My friend is a redhead and always gets told silly things like ‘oh you’re so pretty for a ginger’, when someone’s a redhead I think singling them out for their hair colour is worst thing to do. If you look on the tags, the pictures are mainly of half naked red haired girls, probably chris’ favourite late night insta search!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t think you’re overreacting at all! My friend is a redhead and always gets told silly things like ‘oh you’re so pretty for a ginger’, when someone’s a redhead I think singling them out for their hair colour is worst thing to do. If you look on the tags, the pictures are mainly of half naked red haired girls, probably chris’ favourite late night insta search!!
She has always called Esme's hair colour 'ginger' and it has alway surprised and disgusted me. Not that I have one ounce of sympathy for Creepy but he will have been picking up from Sarah for years that having red hair is something to be bloody ashamed of. As will beautiful Esme.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.