Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jellybelly136

Esmè - “daddy! 🥺 you can’t let mummy down!”

I wouldn’t worry sweetheart, he’s been letting your mum down their entire relationship and marriage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Impleo

VIP Member
I love that there are people who make sure that what he did is never forgotten. I hope he reads every comment like that 😍 😂

Screenshot 2021-10-21 18.14.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 86

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I can't believe that dirty freak walked around in the heat with crap all over his 'belly belly' :sick: Nothing OCD about that dirty minger!

Let's have a singalong to the Only Fools and Horses theme tune:

We've got some man tits
Baby shits
Miles and miles of Katrinas piles
Herpes
Skin disease
and Blink 182 LPs
'Haul' games
Pandora chains
Whatsamathingummydoodah-names
Cheap picture frames
Alibaba goods
And 'Abidas' tracksuits
From a mush in Shepherds Bush

Pay no income tax, no VAT
No money back no guarantee (from Baby & Me)
Black or white, rich or poor
We'll charge you a fuckload mooooooore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @xxme2uxx
Screenshot 2021-10-21 152114.png

TLDR
- Chris uploaded a vlog containing a clip of him hitting Jace on the foot. Tattlers are divided over whether it was a tap or smack. Either way the vlog was taken down, the clip deleted and the vlog reuploaded with comments turned off. the clip is available to view on another Youtube channel.
- The Inghams have backtracked on themselves to go to Portaventura World. They're staying in a backstreet of Salou and driving there each morning.
- Yesterday's vlog contained a weird moment between Chris and Isabelle where he was looking at her lustfully 🤮
- The Inghams are heading off to colder countries soon and have a "long time left" of their trip.
- Two shopping vlogs were uploaded whilst they were in historically rich Barcelona.:sleep:
- There was a weird story time segment in the vlog a couple of days ago which implied a family friend is house sitting Motorway Mansion. I hope they took air freshener.
- Sarah and Isabelle will be enrolling in the gym in January.
- Sarah is "happily married" to a man who doesn't love her.
- New messages from 2018/19 emerged with Chris threatening to disown his mother.
Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.16.23.png
Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.16.28.png
Screenshot 2021-10-15 12.37.16.png

Hi Steve👋 Are you excited about having a cat to look after as well as Prinny the next time your son and daughter in law decide to fuck off to God knows where?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

thegreencow

VIP Member
HOW OUR FAMILY OF 7 LIVES IN A CONVERTED MERCEDES SPRINTER VAN | VAN TOUR Inc ELEVATOR BED!

This vlog was filmed over two weeks. Shaky footage of a car park and the sea. Another shot from the back doors. Creepy wakes everyone up. Jace has snuck into bed with Isabelle and Esme who are top and tailing, like he does every morning. They're watching the ocean with a morning cup of coffee. Annoying music as the van pulls off.

Lazy films Creepy cleaning the windows and tells us he's been doing it for ten minutes. She loves his serious face. They just got back from the little town and had to move from the spot they were at because there will be a market there in a couple of hours. Time for an undeclared ad. Lazy is doing a PatPat haul before the van tour. Today's daily vlog will mainly be the van tour so she though it would be a good day to show it. Most outfits are breastfeeding friendly but she's been surprised by the quality of clothes from there. Anyone who's been on a breastfeeding journey will know how hard it is to breastfeed in. Montage of outfits.

Lazy reminds us the van hasn't been professionally done but says Creepy will disagree. It was a hobby he wanted to do in his free time. What like his other hobbies - skating and chasing after teenage girls? Yeah well look how that turned out for him. Splashed over all the papers and a dying Youtube career. It took three weeks to convert the van and Lazy says he did a good job.

Lazy will try and show us everything she thinks we'll be interested in seeing. They sent an hour cleaning the van. The first thing we see is a trolley for drinks. There's a bottle of hand sanitiser on the trolley that Jace could probably mistake for a drink but child safety is no longer a concern for the Inghams. There are pastries and paper plates at the bottom of the trolley. They only use paper plates when they're wild camping, have no water or only have enough for washing. The bottom of the trolley is also used to store Jace's toys. Jace and Esme are currently speaking to some Spanish people. The van is set up for day time use.

Moving onto the seating area. Under two cushions are spaces in the woodwork for isofix bases for Jace and Mila's car seats. The poles slot through the cushions and into holes in the floor. The rotating table is good for card games. When driving, Esme goes next to Jace, Isabelle is between Jace and Mila and Isla is next to Mila, unless Mila needs feeding and Lazy will swap with Isabelle. The seat between Jace and Mila has a lap seat belt. The space above the driving area has lots of space with storage for what they need during the day - the girls' pencil cases, nappies, blankets, sleepsuits, hoodies, school books and Mila's chair. The cupboards above the seating area stores food. The first cupboard is for breakfast stuff - including a huge box of cereal bars. Lazy filled the biscuit and snack boxes up when they were at home and they haven't yet needed refilling. The last cupboard stores pot noodles, tea bags, rice and cheeky Halloween snacks. In the corner of the seating area is a wall panel to control the lights and water pump.

The kitchen area is so beautiful when they're parked at a beach. There is a diffuser on the tea, coffee, sugar shelf. They have a portable oven that they can take to the beach and cook a pizza in. The ink is the deepest sink in the whole wide world. Cleaning products, plates, bowls and cutler are stored under the sink with absolutely no sign of child locks. The end cupboard is full of tins, mosquito spray, matches and an extension lead. Creepy has mounted the TV next to the bathroom and Lazy loves it. The front seats swivel so they can all sit and watch a movie. When the winch bed is down Lazy and Creepy can turn it around and watch a movie.

The bathroom door is on a track system. They have a Joolka shower and Lazy will tell us more about it in a minute. It doesn't matter what it looks like, it works so good. In the corner are plastic shelves for loo roll and toiletries. On the floor are the toiletry bags, shampoo and shower gel. The porta potty is in there as well and the space is super cracked. The mirror has a massive crack in it (which happened the second the set off) so I imagine the next seven years don't bode well for them. The whole bathroom is waterproof but the feral Inghams prefer to shower outdoors with biodegradable shampoo and soap. Footage of Lazy and Isabelle showering and the HotTap tank.

The clothes bags are stored under the seating area. Everyone has their own cubby hole but everyone has to have patience and take it in turns. Drone shots of the van and Esme waving.

To the back of the van next. Lazy will show us the day time and night time set up for the winch bed. Isabelle is sat on the cramped seating area at the back. They don't spend a lot of time down there but do sit and play cards when they're at lakes. They eat outdoors. Lazy is sure they'll use the table more when they get to cold places. Lazy and Creepy's duvet is stored on their winch bed on the ceiling during the day. The kids' bedding is rolled up and shoved under the table during the day. The table and seating cushions are stored right at the bottom of the van under the bedding storage at night time. Lazy apologises because it's messy under there but Creepy grumpily tells her it's not mess, just wood sawdust that stuck to the carpet from the build but it won't come out with the hoover. Lazy tells him no one cares. They store water and part of the seating area are also stored under there. They don't travel light and overpack massively. They want to bring sup boards, have a double pram and winter clothes which are stored in two massive storage boxes on the roof of the van. The boxes store a lot and in just one of them are the double pram, camping chairs, step ladder and the new table and chairs. In the other one has even more stuff in. There are two huge solar panels on top of the van. Lazy points out the bird poo so it looks like Creepy is slacking with the cleaning. The solar panels give off so much power its insane. Creepy corrects her and tells her they charge the batteries but Lazy tells him we know what she means and she doesn't care. The windows have blackout blinds.

For the final part of the van tour Creepy is taking over to talk us through how they sleep. When he did the van he knew they'd need two double beds in the rear plus space to be able to live together during the daytime. He knew they needed a versatile rear end. They need the two tables for the girls to do schoolwork in the rear whilst Creepy and Lazy hang out in the front if it's a rainy day. He had seen a lot of different ideas for the winch bed online but the Happy Jack system wasn't going to arrive in time. The linear actuator comes from China so it would arrive too close to the leaving date and Creepy wasn't sure it would do the job. In the end he went with the winch idea so used a Rhino Winch, which is used for pulling cars out of ditches. It's not pretty but the winch holds four winch wires and they have pulleys on each corner of the bed, controlled by a button or remote control. There was no time to box in the winch wires so it will have to wait until they get home. The bed is sturdy and solid and works well.

Night time is when the interesting thing happen. On side of the back of the van is water and the other side is electricity. The tank came from the caravan but Creepy say they need more than the 70 litres they have. There was a leak on the journey because the caps are flimsy so he siliconed it. There are pipes to the shower room and the portable outdoor water system, which they seem to be doing an undeclared ad for. If they wanted to they could pull water from the lake put it through the hot water system and they'd be able to hot shower with lake water.

Creepy shows us how they make Isabelle and Esme's bed at night time. The electricity and water tank cupboards are open during the day. The girls' 'mattress' is the four seat cushions. Creepy winches the bed down. There are lights on the bottom of Lazy and Creepy's bed. Their Queen bed has alcoves to put their heads and feet whilst the girls are crammed in below them. Creepy sleeps the side closest to the shower. He tells us Jace and Isla's bed is super super cute.

Demonstration of front bed. Creepy unbolts Isla's seat, places it horizontally at the side of the seat next to it, unbolts the bit of wood underneath, puts it on top and puts the seat cushions on. He says the bed is massive and bigger than his and Lazy' bed. Lazy tells us that Jace and Isla have both said they prefer to have the bed a different way. The bed was designed to be a large double bed and is comfy. The girls prefer the beds in the DPD van to the ones in the caravan. "Babe" Isabelle and Esme rave on about how the beds are more comfortable but Isla says there's no difference. The sofas are massive and Creepy can lay down on them. The way they prefer it is where Isla sleeps on the long part and Jace sleeps on the L part. The sofas are deep so there's no rolling off, as wide as the caravan beds. Isla and Jace have both said they prefer it this way. They will have to change to a double bed as Jace gets bigger. The put spare cushions on the floor for Jace in case he fell off but he didn't fall out.

Most of the DPD van electronics have been robbed from the caravan build. There are 400 amp powers of AGM battery, 400W of solar on the roof, a camp battery to charge and some other stuff but I can't listen to him thinking he's some sort of expert electrician any longer. Demonstration of the turbo fans. Lazy was worried they would just be fanning hot air into the van but it blows ice cold air out. Creepy shows us the control that tells us the temperature of the van - currently 21 °. There is a solar panel monitor and a battery monitor, which they've over-discharged today so they're charging. The batteries are at 48% but should never be discharged below 50%. The engine has been running this morning to get the alternator running. There are smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in the back. The hob runs off gas and there is a microwave under it.

One of the things Creepy love in the van is the worktop extender, which can take up to 100kg of weight so I hope neither Lazy or Creepy decide to sit on it. Lazy put plates on there to serves the dinner. They have a hot water system from Joolka to feed the shower in the wet room. The water is scalding but everyone prefers to shower outdoors in the wild. The vlog isn't sponsored but Creepy will link them down below. You can adjust the flow of water. They fill the tank up more often that not Jace and Mila get sink washes. Mila has a bassinet and is in the middle of Lazy and Creepy. Jace steps over Mila. It's easier to co-sleep with Mila because it's easier to get her back to sleep. They follow the steps on the Lullaby website for co-sleeping and it works well and means Lazy and Mila get more sleep. If Lazy is interested in how they co-sleep, let her know and she'll do it. Jace is kissing Mila.

End of vlog. I could've done that tour in ten minutes.

Why has he got his 'oh my god, this shit is rock hard but I can't scream or I'll wake the kids' face on for the thumbnail?
Screenshot 2021-10-26 220247.png

Jace and Isla's 'bed'. bathroom.
Screenshot 2021-10-27 001545.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 003345.png

The look that says "I hate your guts"
Screenshot 2021-10-27 002014.png

Screenshot 2021-10-27 003158.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 003127.png
Screenshot 2021-10-27 003651.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

paolo

Chatty Member
I DO think her drinking alcohol whilst holed up in that van with Creepy is a problem.
We acknowledged that..
She is isolated
She is terribly sad
She appears depressed
She has no friends
Her mother degrades her
Creepy looks at her like the creep he is
She cries a lot and cries easily
She has the emotional intelligence of a young child
She is hormonal
She has no one her age to talk to
She doesn't stand up for herself
Her mother is jealous of her
Her mother tells her that people in the vlog comments say she's fat
Creepy calls her gorgeous, sweetheart, and babe
She ran into the cornfield
There he told her how he always wanted to do this since he was a lot younger.
She giggled, agreed, and played with her hair
He filmed her in a weird way
Add alcohol to all that and....not a good situation for that child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

garyowen7

If we're talking about our favourite moments and rants, these were the verbatim things Creepy said after the Kayak Paul incident:

- 'We are just two normal parents.'
- 'We're pretty good parents.'
- 'We give our children a life of dreams'
- 'We don't do illegal things'
- 'I don't do weird things and have never done weird things' - the best one of the lot
- 'I'm just a normal hard-working dad'
- 'We don't do bad wrong things ever ever'

Cloud cuckoo land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

LadyGarden

VIP Member
If they're still in Spain then I'm going to guess it's Camping Forcanada.

has a stream/river running alongside the campsite

1634909816447.png

Similar shape to the mountains (1st is the from the Ingham's post, 2nd from Google images of the campsite)

1634909949279.png
1634910004065.png

Trees and fence where Jace is running in the screenshot match up with the line of skinny trees and wire fence in the Google images albeit taken from a different angle.

1634910355585.png
1634910427772.png

Loads of pylons in the area so the Inghams will feel at home :LOL: There's the ubiquitous swimming pool onsite as well.

I'm probably completely wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

garyowen7

I had to cut out this bit of the vlog as it was total comedy gold.
  • Creepy & Lazy's utter contempt for each other
  • Creepy being a big girls' blouse
  • Creepy acting like Jay from The Inbetweeners by calling himself 'a G' all his life because he went on a ride once
  • Isla depressingly saying 'Daddy, you've got kids'
  • Creepy out of nowhere drinking a yard of beer as he can't hack being with his family for any longer
  • Creepy being backed into a corner so decides to suddenly attack Lazy's use of "anyway" and "guys" (I'll give him that one, he's got a point)
  • Lazy's face of disgust whenever she looks at him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Fucking hell! Over 40mins? Can we all have a minutes silence for the lovely @thegreencow who does the excellent recap. Mate, you deserve a Damehood for services to Tattle and watching fuckwits in a delivery van ❤ ❤ ❤ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I don't blame Izzy for drinking. If I was holed up in the back of a delivery van at 16, with my younger siblings including a baby and toddler, I would probably be mainlining heroin personally. Especially if I had a lardarse mother and noncey step dad.

• Haha
  • Sad

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I am new to the Inghams (lord help me) but I think I now know enough from my enjoyment of these threads, and my perusal of the channel. In summary:
  • Issy is being sexualised by her mother and stepfather, it really isn't right that they allow her to feature in a vlog with her breasts exposed through a top without a bra. Her interactions with Chris are really alarming and signal something isn't right, even if it is "just" flirting, that is bad enough. She craves recognition from them both, but when she appears by Creepy's side, it looks as though he's with his two wives - like the most natural thing in the world for him
  • The development of all three girls is out of wack with their peers. Issy talking about getting a cat reminded me of how a 6 year old would talk about getting their first pet hamster
  • Creepy is exceptionally repulsive and I can't quite believe he and Sarah have managed to keep procreating - she is complicit in the abuse
  • I hate all of their names and how similar they sound - and the fact they pronounce everything with a sing song twang
  • The van looks like something that I cover when I have to deliver training on modern slavery and human trafficking at work
Thank you for having me on the thread. I really needed it to pick me up whilst I have COVID.

• Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So seeing Isla measuring herself for a ride, shows she is under 135cm and needs a car/booster seat in the car/van

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I had to cut out this bit of the vlog as it was total comedy gold.
  • Creepy & Lazy's utter contempt for each other
  • Creepy being a big girls' blouse
  • Creepy acting like Jay from The Inbetweeners by calling himself 'a G' all his life because he went on a ride once
  • Isla depressingly saying 'Daddy, you've got kids'
  • Creepy out of nowhere drinking a yard of beer as he can't hack being with his family for any longer
  • Creepy being backed into a corner so decides to suddenly attack Lazy's use of "anyway" and "guys" (I'll give him that one, he's got a point)
  • Lazy's face of disgust whenever she looks at him
#197 Anyway, Guys

• Haha
  • Heart

JaeXYZ

Literally nobody wants to see a kid's shit on vlogs.

And as for Creepy declaring that he'll have to walk around with it on his t-shirt all day?! :sick: Doesn't PortAdventura have a giftshop with any sort of clothing at all? I'd rather wear a log flume poncho all day than walk around with shit on my t-shirt.

• Sick
  • Wow