The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they showed a video of a “van tour” yet?
No they haven't, as I think they know and realise they'll get a lot of backlash as to how the kids seats are arranged, safety issues etc
There are a few photos on various ingham threads though, so you can get an idea

Reactions: 21
If they are in Andorra then I'd guess its because it's on the green list for travel into France so if they are unvaccinated they will theoretically be able to get into France with a negative PCR test. France aren't letting unvaccinated people in unless they are from a green list country or are travelling for essential reasons so they would be stuck in Spain otherwise.
I'd be surprise if they know what Andorra is tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hadn't noticed the very quick shot of Esme posing with her head in a noose on one of the Halloween props just after they're showing Jace people in costumes. There's a comment saying it's a bit too much. They're definitely doing tit just to try to stir up some controversy for attention at this point. Nobody sane thinks a 12-year-old with her head in a noose is great family channel content.

Reactions: 29
I can't believe that dirty freak walked around in the heat with crap all over his 'belly belly' :sick: Nothing OCD about that dirty minger!

Let's have a singalong to the Only Fools and Horses theme tune:

We've got some man tits
Baby shits
Miles and miles of Katrinas piles
Herpes
Skin disease
and Blink 182 LPs
'Haul' games
Pandora chains
Whatsamathingummydoodah-names
Cheap picture frames
Alibaba goods
And 'Abidas' tracksuits
From a mush in Shepherds Bush

Pay no income tax, no VAT
No money back no guarantee (from Baby & Me)
Black or white, rich or poor
We'll charge you a fuckload mooooooore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
No they haven't, as I think they know and realise they'll get a lot of backlash as to how the kids seats are arranged, safety issues etc
I saw a few of the photos. They are definitely holding back. I saw Sarah posted on Instagram a few days ago how it’s difficult to keep videoing as sometimes they “lack inspiration”...how can they be lacking inspiration whilst on the “trip of dreams”.

There’s a reason they aren’t releasing they videos of van layout / sleeping arrangement / storage / morning routines etc. Surely those are the videos which bring in the most money?

Also they could open their vlogs to a whole new audience of homeschoolers. If they actually done educational trips / home schooling outdoors, kids react to local cuisines etc. They are so lazy

Reactions: 30
I can't believe that dirty freak walked around in the heat with crap all over his 'belly belly' :sick: Nothing OCD about that dirty minger!

We've got some man tits
Baby shits
Herpes
Skin disease
and Blink 182 LPs
'Haul' games
Pandora chains
Cheap picture frames
Alibaba goods
And 'Abidas' tracksuits

Absolutely superb! 👏👏👏😍. Don't you mean 'Only Foos and horses'?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jace’s isofix seat is fitted without the support leg, given where the baby was sitting when in the back the support leg was not being used for her isofix base either. The leg stops the car seat over rotating and braces the seat for rebound in the event of an accident so not all the force on the isofix arms.

The 2 youngest would be safer in car seats fitted correctly with normal seatbelts than than an isofix seat fitted incorrectly. Well Mila isn’t even strapped in to the car at all, she’s just wedged in the middle of the driver and passengers seats on the floor.

18C2D089-164D-4BFF-B438-6359E3A72756.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Don't want to sound weird but I've noticed recently isabelle hasn't been wearing a bra, I would feel so uncomfortable around Chris.. I don't know how she manages to dress the way she does 😫

I wouldn't say he was being physically abused? It looked like a tap

Nah looks like a smack to me, who else ‘taps’ him?

Children don’t always cry when being smacked because they are used to it….

Reactions: 7
I wondered if they might have gone to Andorra just for the sake of adding a country to their list. It's lovely but if they're going there expecting to buy cheap stuff, they're going to be disappointed. It probably is cheaper in terms of buying stuff from shops but compared with shopping online, not so much and not really the kind of shops they like. I don't think it's really their kind of place either. It's quite upmarket, and more really for active people; even the "Theme Parks" are more Center Parcs than Alton Towers.

(How I know this is I lived in Barcelona for a while when I was small, I went back for Sixth Form and University and we used to go skiing in Andorra at weekends).
Yes I went skiing in Andorra years ago too , it was a lot of cheap fun ! I seem to remember the main local item they sold was lots of umbrellas weirdly !! 🤪

Reactions: 6
I'm just worried that Lottie and Stacey will be warm enough in the Ice Palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

We've got some man tits
Baby shits
Herpes
Skin disease
and Blink 182 LPs
'Haul' games
Pandora chains
Cheap picture frames
Alibaba goods
And 'Abidas' tracksuits

And carrying that theme on to last verse….

God bless The Inghams clan
Loving life in their old tin can
Long live the life they lead
Ces’t Magnifique that here they read
Magnifique that here they read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think that Isobelle will be worried that there are English teenagers there that will take pictures of them and put them on tic tok etc or shout out at them /her !

Also do we know the current time lag ? Maybe she has read the comments about her and creepy and the weird almost kiss situation so she is distancing herself

I wish she would pack a bag when she gets back to uk , call a taxi and go to her real dads house , he would surely pay the fare the other end . She is 16 , she does have choices and doesn't have to stay an unpaid childminder with no education or friends or people that care for her

• Heart
Reactions: 42
PORT AVENTURA WORLD DAY 2 | CAN'T BELIEVE MUM DID THIS!

Hooooo it's a sunny day. Creepy is dressed in a denim shirt and white t-shirt , which is gonna get a splash of colour soon. His black beanie is firmly stuck on his head. He sings that they're going to play on the rides today. It's 24 "deeee-grees" an they arrived at Portaventura World. Creepy wishes the second day pass extends to another day in Ferrari Land but you only get one day in there. They did a lot yesterday but there's still a lot still to do. Jace wants to do the little rollercoaster. He has a habit of stopping in front of the pram and putting his hand up and saying "stop for 2 1 mittens. Stop for 2 1 minutes." and says he needs to go on the roller coaster. Creepy says good morning to Mila. Jace says he needs a poo poo. Lazy blames Esme for him picking up those words and Creepy agrees. It wasn't warm when they woke up for coffee. Lazy told Creepy he looks nice in his outfit and the girls said it would look better with his black cap on instead of the beanie. Creepy refused because the beanie helps control his hair on the big rides. I can't imagine how hot he must get as we lose a lot of heat through our head. It must be like a sweaty greenhouse in there. When he takes it off the gases contribute to global warming. He impressed Creepy with going on the big rides. He used to be a theme park savage but went on a phase of not going on them. Lazy and Creepy went on all the big rides together when they first got together but the last couple of years he hasn't been on any. He pushed though the fear yesterday, although he's adamant he was playing with them.

Creepy has taken his beanie off. Isla has found a ride she can go on. Jace is obsessed with the Halloween decorations. First stop is the Far West Land with Lazy, Isla and Esme going on the first ride; it's a spinny ride Creepy will avoid.

Creep and Mila were chilling a minute ago. She likes to be held with her back against him and she shat on him. Now he has to walk around like it all day. It's too hot for his denim shirt. Esme says it looks like he spilt curry down his top. Jace points out the spider again and says he wants to stroke it. Isabelle picks him up and Creepy tells him the spider is looking at him. Then he points out some actors dressed in Halloween costumes walking past; one of which looks like what I imagine Creepy will look like in five years. Creepy takes Jace's hand and they walk over to a woman dressed as a zombie. The lady blows Jace a kiss. Mila has been changed.

Various footage of the park. Lazy has found the biggest monster she's ever seen and tells him to go and find it. Is it Creepy? Oh, it's a giant half naked man. Jace's first ride of the day is the carousel.

Creepy has taken the "big girls" on a ride whilst Lazy, Mila and Jace are on monster watch. Creepy and the girls are going on Stampeda. They choose the red side. It's the ricketiest ride ever. Isla then finds another ride she can go on. Lazy films the girls on it. They're allowed to stay on and go on it again as there's no queue.

Creepy moans about Lazy asking him to film himself. He's refusing to do the ride. They've sat down with bottles of water but Creepy got himself a yard of beer. Lazy wants to go on a ride that she doesn't know the name of. It's a tall tower ride that drops down. The only person who will do it with Lazy is Isla but she's too small. Creepy says Esme used to be a G but now she's a micro G. Lazy says he's never been a G. Isla says they have to vote for who wants Creepy to be on. He tells Lazy to try to stop saying "anyway" and "guys" because it's her biggest used word in one day and he doesn't want to keep having to edit them out. He refuses to go on the ride and will sit on the bench alone. Lazy gets on the ride and Creepy films her.

Zoomed in shot of Esme's face. Isla shouts to Lazy that she believes in her. It's the most terrifying ride Lazy has been on in her whole life. There's no actual seat, just a back and piece of plastic rubber between your legs. There is a block on each row but there wasn't on Lazy's row, although she knew she had to go on that row because she knew Creepy and the girls could see her from there so she had to host herself into it. She feels like it's quiet today.

Time for Jace to go on another ride, which Mila can go on as well. Lazy screeches that its her first ride. There's a big moment for Esme because they're going on Dragon Khan with a 0 minute wait. When Lazy get off she tells us the roller coaster isn't for her because it's very shaky and it hurt her brain. Isabelle and Esme are doing it again. Jace and Isla have lollies.

End of vlog

Creepy in five years time.
View attachment 825284

View attachment 825339View attachment 825335View attachment 825336

View attachment 825340View attachment 825344View attachment 825346View attachment 825347View attachment 825342View attachment 825343
He always loos like hes pushing out the biggest tit that you ever did see :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they run out of content will Sarah start an Only fans for the quick cash? 😂 And since their ifam fan base is 90% adults 🙄 they’ll try to get them all to subscribe? #womensupportingwomen

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I would never normally comment on someone's appearance but I'm rather concerned by those knees...
I might be wrong but I think that was the YouTube event where another vlogger said he made really inappropriate comments about his and Sarah's sex life 🤦‍♀️ That must've also been the peak time where he was trying to cheat on Sarah with whoever he could find. So weird looking at them then and knowing what we know now.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Blimey hes Double D at most I thought that was a female chest at first glance
he used to woo hoo on any rollacoaster going, now he avoids them as much as he can - not supprised with those untethered moobs, on a coaster he could end up giving himself black eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.