The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.

Hes not safe around teens, and plying one with alcohol isn't a good thing for her safety.
Exactly. It's not about if she's old enough to drink it's about her NOT being safe around creepy after drinking especially when he's been drinking as well..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"In a beanie hat(straw hat)
With her arms out in a corn field...
That is a pervert (scarecrow)"
Screenshot_20211024-222300_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No one has mentioned the poor poor pregnant wife video Chris did when the tit hit the fan. The way he tried to dig himself out of a hole but made it all worse for himself. 🤦‍♀️ Every single day I imagine him sobbing to the Aussie immigration officers and pray the tape will be leaked someday.
Yes I mentioned it yesterday. That Is the NO Hell NO rant

Reactions: 11
I had to cut out this bit of the vlog as it was total comedy gold.
  • Creepy & Lazy's utter contempt for each other
  • Creepy being a big girls' blouse
  • Creepy acting like Jay from The Inbetweeners by calling himself 'a G' all his life because he went on a ride once
  • Isla depressingly saying 'Daddy, you've got kids'
  • Creepy out of nowhere drinking a yard of beer as he can't hack being with his family for any longer
  • Creepy being backed into a corner so decides to suddenly attack Lazy's use of "anyway" and "guys" (I'll give him that one, he's got a point)
  • Lazy's face of disgust whenever she looks at him
His face looks bruised.

also that yard of beer is too thick to be beer, when he drinks it watch closely. That’s more than likely a slushy

Reactions: 3
The one I love is If I want a burgah for me tea Ill have a burgah for me tea and the one where creepy got pranked and got flour all over him he was fuming oh and prinnywoo zebedee and the knock made me howl I could smell the fear

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If we're talking about our favourite moments and rants, these were the verbatim things Creepy said after the Kayak Paul incident:

- 'We are just two normal parents.'
- 'We're pretty good parents.'
- 'We give our children a life of dreams'
- 'We don't do illegal things'
- 'I don't do weird things and have never done weird things' - the best one of the lot
- 'I'm just a normal hard-working dad'
- 'We don't do bad wrong things ever ever'

Cloud cuckoo land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I think Isabelle does whatever Creepy does.
He drinks beer so she does, same with cider, coke and tea.
He wears a beanie/cap, so does she.
They both have those poo coloured trousers.
He says he doesn't mind if they double back to the theme park, so does she.
'The girls' agree with Creepy over buying Pylon Palace/having another baby/dropping out of school.
He walks in a corn field and she's there when he walks out.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Did I hear right in tonight's vlog. Lazy moaning about shopping for food for a large family and the shampoo shower gel and bathing products were shoved on a trolley with their food because the shower is storing other stuff. Proves they don't use it then. How are they going to the loo and Sarah and Isabel managing ladies week? They are parked in a car park again so they must literally be shitting and peeing on the grass. I noticed Jace had a nappy on so obviously too lazy to carry on with potty training. Mila, bless her little heart, must stink. She had the same baby gro on for 2 days running, yet she's doing explosive poos. If you want to live like skanky tramps, carry on, but Jace and Mila literally have no choice. Mila could be washed easily in the sink, they are just too bloody lazy to do it.
Sarah is breast feeding so probably doesnt get ladies week, so she wont care so long as shes ok
Jace isnt in nappies, hasnt been for a long time and you hear him ask for a wee in this vlog

Reactions: 7
The one I love is If I want a burgah for me tea Ill have a burgah for me tea and the one where creepy got pranked and got flour all over him he was fuming oh and prinnywoo zebedee and the knock made me howl I could smell the fear
just realised it was talc he got all over him , however I did chuckle at that

Reactions: 7
Anyway guys 🤣 as we have already had a day off this week will we get a vlog tonight?

Sarah is breast feeding so probably doesnt get ladies week, so she wont care so long as shes ok
Jace isnt in nappies, hasnt been for a long time and you hear him ask for a wee in this vlog
Jace is half potty trained but they seem to keep putting back in nappies for convience as they are too lazy and less hassle when traveling Poor boy prob is confused and wants to be and ask but alot this trip you have seen him with nappies back on again He had one on when walking through the corn

• Sad
Reactions: 20
QUOTE="Scotblock, post: 6816476, member: 155089"]
Check the state of this lot. That Justin Cody is a bit flamboyant isn’t he 😂
[/QUOTE]

Awww Young Hollywood in all its glory. On this pic they are actually on the way to Viper Rooms and Whiskey Ago go to mingle with rock stars and celebrities :)
I have been trying to think of my favourite moment but i have too many! Although the image of Creepy in the broken car on the recovery truck always makes me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think there’s anything wrong in and of itself with a 16 year old having a beer with her parents, my daughter might have the occasional drink with us at Christmas or a party or whatever, but…

Pretty sure she was pissed in that scene with creepy so that’s twice in a week - you would want your 16 year old habitually drinking would you?

Plus she is an “influencer” of sorts. Just because we think she’s ridiculous doesn’t mean their young fans do. I would hate to think of me/my child doing anything to encourage younger kids to drink alcohol.

Personally I wouldn’t want her to read what’s said here either and leaving these things in is only going to encourage that isn’t it?

Also - I nearly felt sorry for Chris and his yard of beer. He had the whole family laying into him and cackling wife winding it up. He must really dislike her. Nearly as much as he ought to hate himself for chasing teenagers around.

Lastly, the Brighton vlog with zoella. I hadn’t seen it before and it made me feel quite gutted for those girls. They looks so cared for and they are now shadows of their former selves. Ive stayed in that hotel and it’s not cheap… but we all know this is the last time they’ll use the DPD van of dreams, they’d have been better off renting a big enough car and just staying in mid price hotels - Airbnbs wouldn’t they? Much more appropriate and importantly safe for the children.

Zoe looked like she couldn’t wait for them to go and I would have been so pissed off with creepy throwing himself across my lawn like that, bloody baby!! And who says “please tell me I got that on camera” before they ask their loved one if they are OK when they’ve just fallen over?

I’ll laugh my arse off if they go to France and can’t do anything because of the vaccine pass!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Tattlers, please forgive my irregular comments.

Life has been FULL ON - thankfully from the summer our industry had been able to open, so I'm busy with that but also my volunteer work with mental health has gone off the roof.

I DO see all comments but am not alway able to like/heart them etc.

I guess I just want you all to know if I don't make a comment or 'like' on your posts I am still seeing them, but the threads move so quickly I just don't have time to go back over them.

My all time favourite is 'twit in a mask sitting on his own on the back of a Spanish towtruck'
Closely followed by 'Prinny woo' on Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That picture of him and those other clowns is hilarious! They look so dorky but yet think they are cool as duck. Those hairstyles?? How much hairspray did they use? I LOVE alternative style on guys, but I mean heavily tattooed and pierced, ripped vests, combat boots, long hair... these nerds are the exact opposite of what I like. I would be disgusted if one of them hit on me and tried flirting with me!

this is the right kind of long hair and alternative style. Those glittery fucks above look like kids on Halloween compared to these guys (Scott Lewis of Carnifex and Bam Margera)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.