The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
HOW OUR FAMILY OF 7 LIVES IN A CONVERTED MERCEDES SPRINTER VAN | VAN TOUR Inc ELEVATOR BED!
maxresdefault.jpg
Omg the state of him.
Btw that van conversion is a mess it looks so uncomfortable and it's very unsafe with wires and things put away that can fly out and hurt them.
No way is it safe.
Disgusting that they've filmed Isabelle showering like that. That'll get sold on the dark web.
Omfg all of the snacks and unhealthy food.
No way would I stay a night in that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She said the Isofix bases were under the cushions but she didn't show them,you know what your creepy husband says Sarah,"if it's not vlogged it didn't happen" so prove us wrong and show us your children are travelling safely.

Reactions: 42
Can we just take a moment to talk about Creepy and his photoshopped white teeth in the thumbnail?? What a bloody gobshite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’d be impressed with the van set up if it was

a) safe.
b) done by a professional
c) for a family of three, tops. (no way do any of the girls get the right amount of privacy)

Reactions: 33
Ive asked them if I can rent it for my Summer holidays for me and my 15 kids!!! Expect I'll be blocked now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She said the Isofix bases were under the cushions but she didn't show them,you know what your creepy husband says Sarah,"if it's not vlogged it didn't happen" so prove us wrong and show us your children are travelling safely.
But also said under the cushions were bags of clothes

• Wow
Reactions: 26
"Well that van tour completely settled all my fears for the safety of all concerned in the Mingham van. I have no idea why I had any safety concerns"..... said no Tattler EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Everyone needs to report the vlog to ASA for her pat tat haul, some gifted and link in bio yet no gifted or ad displayed on screen. I really didn’t need to see your grey bra love 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 35
"Well that van tour completely settled all my fears for the safety of all concerned in the Mingham van. I have no idea why I had any safety concerns"..... said no Tattler EVER
I want to laugh as your comment is brilliant. But when you think about it, it's horrifying how the supposed haters on here care more about the safety of their children than they do. 😥😥

• Heart
Reactions: 37
"Keep on living the dream guys. Big Hugs from your fave place- Scotland XXX"

Oh the irony :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell! Over 40mins? Can we all have a minutes silence for the lovely @thegreencow who does the excellent recap. Mate, you deserve a Damehood for services to Tattle and watching fuckwits in a delivery van ❤ ❤ ❤ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
In Sarahs part of the vlog she makes a point of saying we dont use the table at the back very much but maybe we will when it gets colder.And in Creepys part he says the back table gets used alot for school work etc. So which one is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone who is interested in van life is hardly going to want to watch Foghorn Lazy chuntering on as usual as well as showing her stupid clothes. No-one needs to see her boobs and manky bra or her getting her bitchy dig in about people, aka Tattle, nit picking about the solar panels/battery.

Thicko Lazy and her pronunciation of bassinet = basin-et!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm not sure that "shhhweeeetheart", "pog" and "nimmy" qualify as real words here. As for grammar, I don't think he's learning much from the gruesome twosome (foo).

Jace certainly speaks a lot and seems to have a wide vocabulary even though I struggle to understand the words he says most of the time. Luckily he has a constant translator in Sarah when it comes to the vlogs. I suspect his seemingly lack of clear speech could be down to the way the family speaks to him - even the girls seem to use that strange voice. He's definitely got the words 'poo' and 'turd' down to a T though :)

View attachment 828479
When they both "speak" it reminds me of the tellytubbies.Remember the slack that show got for the "baby talk"?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What ya hiding under that coat Chris? Dodgy wires per chance?
Bloody death trap and hell on wheels, I am blocked from leaving comments, which just goes to show they refuse any constructive criticism, I am never rude on their videos, just observant.

I have seen other van lifers and through them, I have seen the appeal- this shitshow has made me say a hard no, on ever attempting to take on the lifestyle- even though I know it can be lovely, they have damaged my van life perception forever!
A8DE98F8-8AC5-4711-BC32-59303E3E810D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Bit off topic but just watching another family on yt, at moment theyre in africa, (3 kids and parents) in 13mins ive seen them go on a safari trip, kids learning about all the animals and asking the tour guide questions to learn more about them, and even learning how to make fire by the native locals. If creepy amd lazy were the travellers they so wish they were, thats the type of things people want to see, not beaches, pools, waterparks and shops. These other youtubers are doing it right, making it all look interesting and it does make me want to visit africa

Reactions: 26
Bit off topic but just watching another family on yt, at moment theyre in africa, (3 kids and parents) in 13mins ive seen them go on a safari trip, kids learning about all the animals and asking the tour guide questions to learn more about them, and even learning how to make fire by the native locals. If creepy amd lazy were the travellers they so wish they were, thats the type of things people want to see, not beaches, pools, waterparks and shops. These other youtubers are doing it right, making it all look interesting and it does make me want to visit africa
Ah the Bucket list family. 😍 Now that's the way to do a trip. Their children have had an amazing childhood with experiences that many could only dream of. They're world's apart from the Inghams.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.