The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why how they have people actually wanting to watch todays and now not gonna be up they hope it will make them watch other videos I don't get how they blamed it on the editing software firstly if creepy is up till 4am wouldn't he have redownloaded it then? Also a few days behind so would have been done days ago The lies really don't add up!

Reactions: 23
Wonder if they are not as far ahead with the vlogs as they would like to be. The were at PA only a coupke of days ago as someone spotted them. Not uploading today gives them another day
Definitely. The big baby is probably shitting himself that someone will come knocking again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
they’re just full of bulshit…….just be honest and say “we can’t be bleeping bothered to upload” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 822945
I'll just leave this here again shall I?

This is exactly why I can't stand mother of the year. Why is she not guiding Isabelle?
That’s the one I was talking about. This was her auntie she was talking about. Such a fragrant, innocent family. Her mum and dad must have invested a lot of money in their finishing school 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
In one sentence Lazy claims the Vlog is “ready to go” and in the next sentence she’s on about how there won’t be a Vlog because their editing software is down. They really need to work on their cover stories, at least try and make it believable. Lazy by name, lazy by nature!

Reactions: 30
they’re just full of bulshit…….just be honest and say “we can’t be bleeping bothered to upload” 🤣🤣
I'm guessing going by the days, the the upload filmed for today probably happened on the day of the upload Chris was seen to be smacking tapping Jace, so there was probably not a lot to be seen but panic after 5pm

Reactions: 22
If they're still in Spain then I'm going to guess it's Camping Forcanada.

has a stream/river running alongside the campsite

View attachment 823127

Similar shape to the mountains (1st is the from the Ingham's post, 2nd from Google images of the campsite)

View attachment 823129 View attachment 823130

Trees and fence where Jace is running in the screenshot match up with the line of skinny trees and wire fence in the Google images albeit taken from a different angle.

View attachment 823132 View attachment 823133

Loads of pylons in the area so the Inghams will feel at home :LOL: There's the ubiquitous swimming pool onsite as well.

I'm probably completely wrong
oh lord, how many minutes did that take.

Reactions: 8
Why is Jace dressed for the arctic but Chris and Sarah are just in jumpers?

Reactions: 19
Don’t tell me they are making their escape into Switzerland like the Von Trapp family 😂 Creepy could strum a tune on his guitar. And with Lazy’s awful dress sense I’m sure she has an old dress she could wear to dance through the Alps in 😂 Maybe that’s why they’ve been breeding at such a rate.

🎼Thhheeeee hiiiiiils are aliiiiiive with the smell of Inghams🎼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am new to the Inghams (lord help me) but I think I now know enough from my enjoyment of these threads, and my perusal of the channel. In summary:
  • Issy is being sexualised by her mother and stepfather, it really isn't right that they allow her to feature in a vlog with her breasts exposed through a top without a bra. Her interactions with Chris are really alarming and signal something isn't right, even if it is "just" flirting, that is bad enough. She craves recognition from them both, but when she appears by Creepy's side, it looks as though he's with his two wives - like the most natural thing in the world for him
  • The development of all three girls is out of wack with their peers. Issy talking about getting a cat reminded me of how a 6 year old would talk about getting their first pet hamster
  • Creepy is exceptionally repulsive and I can't quite believe he and Sarah have managed to keep procreating - she is complicit in the abuse
  • I hate all of their names and how similar they sound - and the fact they pronounce everything with a sing song twang
  • The van looks like something that I cover when I have to deliver training on modern slavery and human trafficking at work
Thank you for having me on the thread. I really needed it to pick me up whilst I have COVID.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
oh lord, how many minutes did that take.
About 1 minute to find it, another 5 to check the pics out.

I just Googled 'camping Spain Pyrenees' and the first result on Images led me to it via a site called Spain's 6 prettiest campgrounds

1634915868021.png

To be honest, there's another place (Nou camping) that's very similar it's just that the Forcanada has the stream/river running straight past.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am new to the Inghams (lord help me) but I think I now know enough from my enjoyment of these threads, and my perusal of the channel. In summary:
  • Issy is being sexualised by her mother and stepfather, it really isn't right that they allow her to feature in a vlog with her breasts exposed through a top without a bra. Her interactions with Chris are really alarming and signal something isn't right, even if it is "just" flirting, that is bad enough. She craves recognition from them both, but when she appears by Creepy's side, it looks as though he's with his two wives - like the most natural thing in the world for him
  • The development of all three girls is out of wack with their peers. Issy talking about getting a cat reminded me of how a 6 year old would talk about getting their first pet hamster
  • Creepy is exceptionally repulsive and I can't quite believe he and Sarah have managed to keep procreating - she is complicit in the abuse
  • I hate all of their names and how similar they sound - and the fact they pronounce everything with a sing song twang
  • The van looks like something that I cover when I have to deliver training on modern slavery and human trafficking at work
Thank you for having me on the thread. I really needed it to pick me up whilst I have COVID.
Your spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was right now begging people to watch the lapland vlogs as no vlog tonight How desperate are they?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahaha amazing how you can find out wear they are from the shape of the mountains and the fence, the coffee be up the wall again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I agree! Poor jace having to go round and round in a different colour car on the same ride, Mila stuck in a pram looking at the same black and white pictures and isla waiting to see every other member of her family go on the ride she really wanted to go on and then listen to them go on and on about how good it was.
They really are selfish parents.
What I don’t get is why did they not check the website before hand to see if there was suitable rides for both Isla and jace and think it’s not really ideal to take the little ones. I bet they was so bored going on the same couple of rides the whole day. Also not really fair on Isla and I felt they was really rubbing it in her face that she couldn’t go on the rides she wanted to go on!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No vlog tonight becuase the editing software needs reinstalling, but its all done and ready to go?

Where are they?
If it’s all done and ready to go (it should be if they are doing a week behind) then they don’t need software to upload it to YouTube. They are such liars. It’s unreal the fans stick by them. Now and again but it’s a weekly thing now that they either upload nothing or hours late.

Why are they editing vlogs the day before or the day it is going up when the vlogs are supose to be days or a week behind to keep their destinations secret. Could he not do it the next day and have it ready to upload.
And since they are not able to edit today could they not put up one of the two q and a's they have filmed but not uploaded. or the van tour I am "shore" he filmed weeeks ago.
This is just pure excuses for don't bothering because the view on the last few vlogs are so low that they hope Ifams will desperately for seeing their favourite pervy family will go back and watch old vlog.
Exactly this. They should have around a weeks backlog ready to upload. Editing the day after would stop all of chris’ duck ups of mixing different days up and putting clips on the wrong order too. Guess he’s got no time in between editing, cleaning and doing all the driving whilst lady muck whacks her boob out every so often to feed the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.