Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HNB2206

Jace wearing a jumper saying Be kind to our planet is just pure irony.....they are all so kind with their primark hauls and unnecessary driving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Yellowpear

Seat cushions are attached with velcro. Fucking velcro. So in an accident, the best hope of survival those girls have is being flung into the monstrously sized pile of croissants. Words fail.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Van tour thoughts.

Sarah still pretending she breast feeds.

Ranting about the van and how it wasn’t professionally done before she’s even started. Even she knows it’s a shambles.

Struggling for space yet can find room for a whole basket of fizzy drinks. Served warm too 🤢

Using a bit of hand gel is not washing your hands.

That bottom basket is used to store paper plates and Jace’s toys? Filthy, filthy tramp woman.

Jace is talking to ‘some Spanish people’. I didn’t realise Esme was Spanish. And more than one person. Good for her/them.

The iso fix bases are so safe. Great game of ‘tell and not show’ there.

Confirming poor Esme has no headrest when driving. And very little back rest. Not that the rest of the kids have much more.

Storing matches in the bottom cupboard with no child lock and a toddler who is often left to his own devices. Seems safe.

Of course the tv is mounted with watching it in Sarah’s bed in mind.

Still on watching tv ‘me and Chris can turn our big chairs around and watch tv comfortably’… and the girls can sit bolt upright on their foam monstrosities.

Bathroom’s nice though. I love to have to straddle the toilet while my nose is pressed right up against the opposite wall.

The absolute lack of dignity to have to shower outside in your swimwear with your family and any passers by looking on. The lack of basic privacy for those kids is unbelievable.

Sarah, don’t ever point and laugh at your child, you stupid woman.

‘The best purchase we’ve bought’ 🤦‍♀️

‘I don’t care about the people that nitpick’
Your reply to almost every comment you receive would beg to differ.

‘The girls do their schooling in the rear and me and Sarah hang out in the front’
Funny that, because every time Sarah says one of the girls is doing their ‘tutoring’ she’s always sprawled out on her bed. Liar liar upcrack pants on fire.

‘But come nighttime is when they interesting thing happens’
Yeah you would say that, Chris.

So when the back benches are down the only thing blocking off the water and power are those foam cushions. Again, seems safe.

Jeez putting Isla and Jace’s bed together looks like a right pain in the arse. How convenient that they both ‘prefer’ sleeping on the really thin sofas.

How on earth do they sleep with the noise of those awful fans? Suppose it might go a long way towards drowning out the sounds of the flatulence of 7 people in a small space who only eat starchy, constipation inducing foods 💨

Building up throughout the video to show that little hinged shelf…that you’ve shown many times before. Chris says it can take up to 100kg. Funny he said it was 250kg when he installed it. Maybe he lowered the max load estimate when it gave out after 250kg Lazy sat on it.

‘basin-et’ 😂😂😂 very handy to do the washing up when Mila’s not in it I guess.

And that’s all I got!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

lupanda

SOoOoOo many of you have been waiting for a little van tour”

Don’t they realize that at least 95% of those people asking are people who want to laugh at how ridiculous the van is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Maisie842

VIP Member
56656B34-B04D-4118-BF83-6C14F61DB401.jpeg

Aww, what a responsible adult she is, good job they don’t have any other pets to worry about… 🙄

Also just wanted to leave this here as a record for when the inevitable happens. “Super shock surprise mega Christmas gift leaves our teen in tears” POW. That is of course, if they clear it with Esme first.

• Haha
  • Wow

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How convenient that they managed to film a 43 minute Vlog yet avoided showing the two IsoFix points and the lapbelt on the seat where Isabelle sits. Anyone would think they’ve got something to hide.

That van is so dangerous. If they have accident the cushions where the children sit are going to fly off on impact and they’re going to be left hanging by their seatbelts. Not only that, they’re all going to be hit on the head by all that stuff in the overhead bit and on the shelves.

Wtaf is wrong with that pair of morons? Your children are supposed to be the most precious things on the planet. Why do they continue to put them in danger?

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
Laughing at Sarah38 saying they never use the table at the rear, then cut to Chris saying girls do school work on the table in the rear, just confirms they don’t do school work

• Haha
Reactions: 63

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
The drivers seat they said.
Jesus. So you’ve got the creep sitting in a drivers seat doing editing… how does his laptop stay charged until 4 am, they must have some power generator on which won’t be quiet.

then you have a toddler and his sister laying on basically some padded mats that look like the ones used in PE when I was in primary school.

then over to the back where the older two girls are sharing a bed, which is weird in itself when they have double beds to themselves at home. Trapped in by doors at one end and a ladder and bathroom
At the other.

then on top of them you have their loudmouth mother and the up all night breast feeding baby.

Yeah sarah, you might be living the life but no one else is.

what happens when Chris wants to go to bed at 4am and has to get past them all, when someone needs a wee, when mila needs feeding, if mila needs a nappy change, how do the older girls get out with ladders blocking them in. Not to mention the light of the laptop screen, Chris tapping and clicking away, opening cans of Coke every hour. It’s honestly so unreal it’s a joke

it’s the equivalent of someone sitting at the bottom of your bed all night working whilst you try to sleep

Those poor kids won’t have had a proper nights sleep for weeks

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Kimbo

Chatty Member
I have never seen someone so desperately done with their life as Creepy in that clip posted earlier. Argumentative, surly, nasty, belittling, irritated and defeated. Sipping his yard of beer to dull Lazy and his kids constant racket and presence. He was absolutely oozing contempt when Lazy’s limited vocabulary was touched upon. She looked speechless, as though the mask had slipped whilst the camera was on as opposed to probably what is the norm behind the scenes. Imagine editing a full days footage of the bull shit and repetitive vocabulary of someone you despise. You could almost feel sorry for him.

I said almost, don’t come for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
You can just tell that any opportunity he gets, Chris wanks into his own hat.
Never seen a more scruffy looking family the dirty fuckers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Everyone is getting worked up (rightly so ) over this supposed filming of Issy in the shower and it will turn out to be her washing her hair and I gotta say you are giving them what they want and talking and getting annoyed proving they do have haters
Much rather be labelled a hater than a n0nce…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

1335teddyade

Surely I am not the only person severely irritated by the phrase 'Belly Belly'??? Makes me want to blow my brains out

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
This is Sarah who pulled her bikini bottoms open to rinse out her vag in a hotel swimming pool. I don't think washing their bits is really a high priority generally so it makes no difference.

• Sick
  • Haha

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
I find it so disturbing that a step dad is describing his step daughter as gorgeous or stunning or even describing her 'beauty as infinite' the hashtags are just big huge massive redflags too, I dread to even press on #daddysgirl . Vile.

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Body shaming, unacceptable

The original comment was quoting a picture of sarah criticising her appearance, didnt realise the quote wouldnt bring both through

Guys Chris is not sleeping/ lusting after his step daughter lets be realistic with the criticism
Sarah once told her aunt D to “jump in a hole and die you fat bitch” so let’s not pretend she’s not a raving bitch as well. This is also the same woman who let Chris mum troll her own niece making her feel suicidal. Seriously fucked up!! Body image works both ways as well. Sarah claims she’s a 14/16 when she’s clearly not. Can you imagine being a size 14 and looking at Sarah and thinking “am I that size”. That also has a negative affect on people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
There was some debate on the previous thread as to whether their treatment of the children can be classed as neglect/abuse ... well here's a few examples of what the NSPCC consider to be abuse:

Emotional Abuse:

Types of emotional abuse
Emotional abuse includes:

• humiliating or constantly criticising a child
  • threatening, shouting at a child or calling them names
  • making the child the subject of jokes, or using sarcasm to hurt a child
  • blaming and scapegoating
  • making a child perform degrading acts
  • not recognising a child's own individuality or trying to control their lives
  • pushing a child too hard or not recognising their limitations
  • exposing a child to upsetting events or situations, like domestic abuse or drug taking
  • failing to promote a child's social development
  • not allowing them to have friends
  • persistently ignoring them
  • being absent
  • manipulating a child
  • never saying anything kind, expressing positive feelings or congratulating a child on successes
  • never showing any emotions in interactions with a child, also known as emotional neglect.
Signs of emotional abuse
There might not be any obvious physical signs of emotional abuse or neglect. And a child might not tell anyone what's happening until they reach a 'crisis point'. That's why it's important to look out for signs in how a child is acting.

As children grow up, their emotions change. This means it can be difficult to tell if they're being emotionally abused. But children who are being emotionally abused might:

• seem unconfident or lack self-assurance
  • struggle to control their emotions
  • have difficulty making or maintaining relationships
  • act in a way that's inappropriate for their age.
and ...

Neglect

Types of neglect
Neglect can be a lot of different things, which can make it hard to spot. But broadly speaking, there are 4 types of neglect.

• Physical neglect
    A child's basic needs, such as food, clothing or shelter, are not met or they aren't properly supervised or kept safe.
  • Educational neglect
    A parent doesn't ensure their child is given an education.
  • Emotional neglect
    A child doesn't get the nurture and stimulation they need. This could be through ignoring, humiliating, intimidating or isolating them.
  • Medical neglect
    A child isn't given proper health care. This includes dental care and refusing or ignoring medical recommendations.
Signs of neglect
Neglect can be really difficult to spot. Having one of the signs doesn't necessarily mean a child is being neglected. But if you notice multiple signs that last for a while, they might show there's a serious problem. Children and young people who are neglected might have:

poor appearance and hygiene
  • being smelly or dirty
  • being hungry or not given money for food
  • having unwashed clothes
  • having the wrong clothing, such as no warm clothes in winter
  • having frequent and untreated nappy rash in infants.

health and development problems
  • anaemia
  • body issues, such as poor muscle tone or prominent joints
  • medical or dental issues
  • missed medical appointments, such as for vaccinations
  • not given the correct medicines
  • poor language or social skills
  • regular illness or infections
  • repeated accidental injuries, often caused by lack of supervision
  • skin issues, such as sores, rashes, flea bites, scabies or ringworm
  • thin or swollen tummy
  • tiredness
  • untreated injuries
  • weight or growth issues.

housing and family issues
  • living in an unsuitable home environment, such as having no heating
  • being left alone for a long time
  • taking on the role of carer for other family members.

I'm not suggesting the Inghams have all these signs, but they have quite a number of them, and all documented for all to see!
The NSPCC also suggest that families without support - from school, medical professionals, friends and family - put children at a higher risk of neglect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
Ive asked them if I can rent it for my Summer holidays for me and my 15 kids!!! Expect I'll be blocked now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56