The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally nobody wants to see a kid's tit on vlogs.

And as for Creepy declaring that he'll have to walk around with it on his t-shirt all day?! :sick: Doesn't PortAdventura have a giftshop with any sort of clothing at all? I'd rather wear a log flume poncho all day than walk around with tit on my t-shirt.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Literally nobody wants to see a kid's tit on vlogs.

And as for Creepy declaring that he'll have to walk around with it on his t-shirt all day?! :sick: Doesn't PortAdventura have a giftshop with any sort of clothing at all? I'd rather wear a log flume poncho all day than walk around with tit on my t-shirt.
Dont they drive in the camper van? So it would be parked in the car park with all his clothes in it? You can usually leave and get back in again with a ticket or a stamp on hand. I'm sure people forget things all the time and have to go out of the park and get back in again!

Reactions: 49
Dont they drive in the camper van? So it would be parked in the car park with all his clothes in it? You can usually leave and get back in again with a ticket or a stamp on hand. I'm sure people forget things all the time and have to go out of the park and get back in again!
He isn't a clean freak if he will spend the day... In public with 💩 on his clothes...
Wjontje heck would... and like you say he has the can with all his grey t shirts parked near by... what a dirty twit... and even if he didn't want to change his family should have made him... I wouldn't want my hubby smelling of poo all day... 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 35
And so this is van life 🤦‍♀️
Lets draw attention to baby poop, yeah good move 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Makes you wonder what nappies they use for Mila as it seems it happens all the time it leaking up her back

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Izzy probably didn’t wanna go to the theme park because they’re filled with other 16 year olds with friends and it’s a bitter reminder of everything she’s missing out on. Feel so sad for her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
You could tell Isabelle didn't want to be there. At the beginning she wasn't walking anywhere near the rest of them, although you can't blame her for that. When they were talking about poo on Creepy she was sat on her own looking away. She hardly appeared on the vlog and when she did it was very half hearted. 😔😞

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Wow I bet this absolutely stunk all that " money " he can't buy a top from the shop 🤮😱
He hardly walked around like that all day did he ????? 😳 I remember seeing in another YouTubers vlog there was a huge gift shop in ferrari land but id say there had to be some sort of T-shirt available to him yikes

He hardly walked around like that all day did he ????? 😳 I remember seeing in another YouTubers vlog there was a huge gift shop in ferrari land but id say there had to be some sort of T-shirt available to him yikes
Also fully thought that was a woman’s chest lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Makes you wonder what nappies they use for Mila as it seems it happens all the time it leaking up her back
It's not the nappies it's the size 🤦‍♀️ in a vlog awhile back yes she was smaller but still had a laugh as creepy had been using size 1 and lazy premie which apparently were still to big 🤬🤦‍♀️

Before i read the post i thought the picture was of a female 🤦‍♀️😂😂
Same 🤣 was skimming through and thought it was lazy 🤣

Reactions: 19
No upload and Creepy spent alllll night trying to download the "software" ....the reality was he was up to no good again. Lazy just lies back and lets him have his fun knowing that another baby might help bank roll them a little longer.
I bet his subscription has ran out and he can't afford to subscribe again

Reactions: 15
He isn't a clean freak if he will spend the day... In public with 💩 on his clothes...
Wjontje heck would... and like you say he has the can with all his grey t shirts parked near by... what a dirty twit... and even if he didn't want to change his family should have made him... I wouldn't want my hubby smelling of poo all day... 🤮
Yes the fact that everyone seemed to carry on walking around with him shows how dirty they all are that they don't seem to think this is a big deal?!

My husband would not walk around with baby poo all over him but if he said he was going to then I'd be telling him to go and sort himself out now, I wouldn't want to be near him!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow I bet this absolutely stunk all that " money " he can't buy a top from the shop 🤮😱
Buy a bra. Your moobs are sagging.

Surely as a parent you'd carry around an a extra t-shirt or two in case this happened, or at least wear black so it doesn't show as much. It must've added an extra layer to his already intolerable stench. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Buy a bra. Your moobs are sagging.

Surely as a parent you'd carry around an a extra t-shirt or two in case this happened, or at least wear black so it doesn't show as much. It must've added an extra layer to his already intolerable stench. 🤮
Exactly 😫🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Looks like Creepy had his poo coloured trousers on so the poo on his top would match nicely.

I bet he thought he looked good in his denim shirt and the teenage girls would be drooling all over him but then it was too warm for the shirt and stupid beanie and he got baby poo on his t-shirt. 😂
Maybe tell your dumbo wife to buy the chuldrun nappies and clothes that fit them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.