The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally, but naah not on the top for me.
I just think the overall message was ridiculous. She clearly didn’t even donate the Easter eggs, as low and behold on Easter Sunday there were over 60 in the back garden.

I actually think they genuinely believe their own lies!

Reactions: 24
Congratulations @xxme2uxx
View attachment 821548

TLDR
- Chris uploaded a vlog containing a clip of him hitting Jace on the foot. Tattlers are divided over whether it was a tap or smack. Either way the vlog was taken down, the clip deleted and the vlog reuploaded with comments turned off. the clip is available to view on another Youtube channel.
- The Inghams have backtracked on themselves to go to Portaventura World. They're staying in a backstreet of Salou and driving there each morning.
- Yesterday's vlog contained a weird moment between Chris and Isabelle where he was looking at her lustfully 🤮
- The Inghams are heading off to colder countries soon and have a "long time left" of their trip.
- Two shopping vlogs were uploaded whilst they were in historically rich Barcelona.:sleep:
- There was a weird story time segment in the vlog a couple of days ago which implied a family friend is house sitting Motorway Mansion. I hope they took air freshener.
- Sarah and Isabelle will be enrolling in the gym in January.
- Sarah is "happily married" to a man who doesn't love her.
- New messages from 2018/19 emerged with Chris threatening to disown his mother.
View attachment 821549View attachment 821551View attachment 821552

Hi Steve👋 Are you excited about having a cat to look after as well as Prinny the next time your son and daughter in law decide to duck off to God knows where?
LORDY, the Mingham saga just gets better and better! Going to catch up now. Have you ever seen something so pathetic?

PS: HE ACTUALLY SAID “WE LOOK LIKE COMPLETE HILLBILLIES”

Even though he spelled it wrong, it’s still funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
PORT AVENTURA WORLD DAY 2 | CAN'T BELIEVE MUM DID THIS!

Hooooo it's a sunny day. Creepy is dressed in a denim shirt and white t-shirt , which is gonna get a splash of colour soon. His black beanie is firmly stuck on his head. He sings that they're going to play on the rides today. It's 24 "deeee-grees" an they arrived at Portaventura World. Creepy wishes the second day pass extends to another day in Ferrari Land but you only get one day in there. They did a lot yesterday but there's still a lot still to do. Jace wants to do the little rollercoaster. He has a habit of stopping in front of the pram and putting his hand up and saying "stop for 2 1 mittens. Stop for 2 1 minutes." and says he needs to go on the roller coaster. Creepy says good morning to Mila. Jace says he needs a poo poo. Lazy blames Esme for him picking up those words and Creepy agrees. It wasn't warm when they woke up for coffee. Lazy told Creepy he looks nice in his outfit and the girls said it would look better with his black cap on instead of the beanie. Creepy refused because the beanie helps control his hair on the big rides. I can't imagine how hot he must get as we lose a lot of heat through our head. It must be like a sweaty greenhouse in there. When he takes it off the gases contribute to global warming. He impressed Creepy with going on the big rides. He used to be a theme park savage but went on a phase of not going on them. Lazy and Creepy went on all the big rides together when they first got together but the last couple of years he hasn't been on any. He pushed though the fear yesterday, although he's adamant he was playing with them.

Creepy has taken his beanie off. Isla has found a ride she can go on. Jace is obsessed with the Halloween decorations. First stop is the Far West Land with Lazy, Isla and Esme going on the first ride; it's a spinny ride Creepy will avoid.

Creep and Mila were chilling a minute ago. She likes to be held with her back against him and she shat on him. Now he has to walk around like it all day. It's too hot for his denim shirt. Esme says it looks like he spilt curry down his top. Jace points out the spider again and says he wants to stroke it. Isabelle picks him up and Creepy tells him the spider is looking at him. Then he points out some actors dressed in Halloween costumes walking past; one of which looks like what I imagine Creepy will look like in five years. Creepy takes Jace's hand and they walk over to a woman dressed as a zombie. The lady blows Jace a kiss. Mila has been changed.

Various footage of the park. Lazy has found the biggest monster she's ever seen and tells him to go and find it. Is it Creepy? Oh, it's a giant half naked man. Jace's first ride of the day is the carousel.

Creepy has taken the "big girls" on a ride whilst Lazy, Mila and Jace are on monster watch. Creepy and the girls are going on Stampeda. They choose the red side. It's the ricketiest ride ever. Isla then finds another ride she can go on. Lazy films the girls on it. They're allowed to stay on and go on it again as there's no queue.

Creepy moans about Lazy asking him to film himself. He's refusing to do the ride. They've sat down with bottles of water but Creepy got himself a yard of beer. Lazy wants to go on a ride that she doesn't know the name of. It's a tall tower ride that drops down. The only person who will do it with Lazy is Isla but she's too small. Creepy says Esme used to be a G but now she's a micro G. Lazy says he's never been a G. Isla says they have to vote for who wants Creepy to be on. He tells Lazy to try to stop saying "anyway" and "guys" because it's her biggest used word in one day and he doesn't want to keep having to edit them out. He refuses to go on the ride and will sit on the bench alone. Lazy gets on the ride and Creepy films her.

Zoomed in shot of Esme's face. Isla shouts to Lazy that she believes in her. It's the most terrifying ride Lazy has been on in her whole life. There's no actual seat, just a back and piece of plastic rubber between your legs. There is a block on each row but there wasn't on Lazy's row, although she knew she had to go on that row because she knew Creepy and the girls could see her from there so she had to host herself into it. She feels like it's quiet today.

Time for Jace to go on another ride, which Mila can go on as well. Lazy screeches that its her first ride. There's a big moment for Esme because they're going on Dragon Khan with a 0 minute wait. When Lazy get off she tells us the roller coaster isn't for her because it's very shaky and it hurt her brain. Isabelle and Esme are doing it again. Jace and Isla have lollies.

End of vlog

Creepy in five years time.
View attachment 825284

View attachment 825339View attachment 825335View attachment 825336

View attachment 825340View attachment 825344View attachment 825346View attachment 825347View attachment 825342View attachment 825343
Does Lazy think she’s a Kardashian or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He walked round all day vlogging in a t-shirt covered in baby tit. Could afford a yard of beer at theme park prices but not a promotional t-shirt from the gift shop, huh?
Priorities.

It was the most amusing thing they've uploaded in months, tbf. He has the look of a husband who's about to go out for a pint of milk and never come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Defo bush rant,

or this (when I actually confirmed she lots the plot)
She really does imagine she`s funny and entertaining ,doesn`t she? (Not to mention "famous":)!!! Honestly if i`d been Isabelle i would have been totally humiliated if my mother had behaved like that.Sarah ,time to think about what you`re doing to your children ,and put them first.GROW UP ,YOu are literally an embarassment to them!

Reactions: 16
I think the bush rant and creepy in his jeep on the low loader.🤣🤣

They are by no means famous. But they are infamous because of all the things they have done to wreck their lives and especially their children’s over the years. Strange people

Reactions: 15
I'm not gonna lie....the brilliant tattler who turned Lazy into a member of East 17 needs a special shout out for top moments! And the discovery of Lazy screaming at Prinny for digging in the garden...mask well and truly slipped there.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm not gonna lie....the brilliant tattler who turned Lazy into a member of East 17 needs a special shout out for top moments! And the discovery of Lazy screaming at Prinny for digging in the garden...mask well and truly slipped there.
That video never gets old 😂

Adding in “Sarah’s amazing baby shower cake” that was hyped on the vlogs. Me thinks the baker found out they were doing a freebie for next child of creepy and they ended up with this cake of Sarah farting on top 😂
9137DC36-BE89-494B-9414-BC236F2FD168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I saw a few of the photos. They are definitely holding back. I saw Sarah posted on Instagram a few days ago how it’s difficult to keep videoing as sometimes they “lack inspiration”...how can they be lacking inspiration whilst on the “trip of dreams”.

There’s a reason they aren’t releasing they videos of van layout / sleeping arrangement / storage / morning routines etc. Surely those are the videos which bring in the most money?

Also they could open their vlogs to a whole new audience of homeschoolers. If they actually done educational trips / home schooling outdoors, kids react to local cuisines etc. They are so lazy
Lazy and very shady....

Reactions: 9
I don't get why any parent let alone one that is vlogging for kids would think its a good idea to film his daughter hanging Esspecially with the audience they have and just not suitable really
I know it is Halloween themed, but leaving that in the edit, is disgusting

Reactions: 22
Well, since the vlogs are full on shite, we'll have to amuse ourselves...what's everyone's favourite moment....honestly picking out of all their rants is a real struggle to find a favourite...I'm still thinking bush rant...maybe...🤔
What about when ranted about Izzy being bullied because of disgusting things that her schoolmates were shouting at her? Yes Sarah, that’s because your husband made news headlines with his falanderings.

My god... What is she doing... Is she shaking her fist at us
She was reenacting a scene they had seen in the street of two folk fighting

Reactions: 14
'We're famous'....'You're not famous Mr Ingram' has got to be my favourite this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
That video never gets old 😂

Adding in “Sarah’s amazing baby shower cake” that was hyped on the vlogs. Me thinks the baker found out they were doing a freebie for next child of creepy and they ended up with this cake of Sarah farting on top 😂
View attachment 825802
Is that an asda special were you print your own picture on a cake 🙄. Maybe Katrinas fellas staff discount came in handy for that 😂😂

'We're famous'....'You're not famous Mr Ingram' has got to be my favourite this year.
Yeah that's definitely my favourite aswell. Literally spat my drink out when watching it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.