The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DO think her drinking alcohol whilst holed up in that van with Creepy is a problem.
We acknowledged that..
She is isolated
She is terribly sad
She appears depressed
She has no friends
Her mother degrades her
Creepy looks at her like the creep he is
She cries a lot and cries easily
She has the emotional intelligence of a young child
She is hormonal
She has no one her age to talk to
She doesn't stand up for herself
Her mother is jealous of her
Her mother tells her that people in the vlog comments say she's fat
Creepy calls her gorgeous, sweetheart, and babe
She ran into the cornfield
There he told her how he always wanted to do this since he was a lot younger.
She giggled, agreed, and played with her hair
He filmed her in a weird way
Add alcohol to all that and....not a good situation for that child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Check the state of this lot. That Justin Cody is a bit flamboyant isn’t he 😂
It's like looking at a budget version of One Direction from 2010.

They all need a good wash, hair cut and new wardrobe. The one second from right looks about 40. Shirley Carter needs to get back to Albert Square.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone ever seen Family of nomads on tik tok?
They have 4 children and travel full time in an rv. The difference is amazing

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the answer please
im blocked on ingham vlog
can Inghams still see my comments if I still comment on their posts
(I’d like them to know I’m still around 😄

Reactions: 8
The drinking and Izzy’s isolation are a no good combo but added to that the manipulation by both creepy and lazy but I can’t see Chris ahem,, trying his luck while they are all stuck in that van - I wonder if he’d be capable but he’s messaged underaged girls before or rather only because of the 16yr old age loophole that he’s got off free. (Unless my memory is wrong).

Reactions: 15
I thought i was blocked, i can reply on comments and they are seen, but i cant make my own posts on there.
Also, can they stop posts with certain words in them? i tried 3 times to raise the issue of the baby seated unsecured between them in the front, none of the posts showed, so then i said Hi in a new post to test the theory and that post showed up!

Reactions: 11
The owner is an influencer 🥴
View attachment 827706
I just want to scream, they really can’t take the slightest bit of negativity and that’s what makes them worse, if they actually owned up to their own actions then they’d probably be appreciated more, they think they can get away with stuff cause their fanbase are nice to them, when in reality they are all 7-11 years of age or are extremely vulnerable and easily led, look at other you tubers and influencers they literally have a fanbase ranging from 7-20+! but the inghams don’t cause people can see straight through them. And the life jacket thing just proves they don’t care and that people trying to help the safety of their own kids are just trolls and bullies, god forbid an actual accident occurs or health condition which people have been warning them about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought i was blocked, i can reply on comments and they are seen, but i cant make my own posts on there.
Also, can they stop posts with certain words in them? i tried 3 times to raise the issue of the baby seated unsecured between them in the front, none of the posts showed, so then i said Hi in a new post to test the theory and that post showed up!
If you are 'hidden' (technically there's no block button on YT) it's like being shadow-banned. I think you can see your own comment but nobody else can. You can check this by logging out of your account and checking if you can see your reply.

Sometimes creators put you on a review list so they have to manually review and approve any of your comments.

finally, yes - you can create a list of blocked words. I'm guessing that the Inghams have got towel and seatbelt on theirs :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That picture of him and those other clowns is hilarious! They look so dorky but yet think they are cool as duck. Those hairstyles?? How much hairspray did they use? I LOVE alternative style on guys, but I mean heavily tattooed and pierced, ripped vests, combat boots, long hair... these nerds are the exact opposite of what I like. I would be disgusted if one of them hit on me and tried flirting with me!

this is the right kind of long hair and alternative style. Those glittery fucks above look like kids on Halloween compared to these guys (Scott Lewis of Carnifex and Bam Margera)
They look pretty normal for nu metal/pop punk followers of the time, which looking at it I would place the pic around 2004 - 2007.

Reactions: 3
The haven't been on a camp sight for a days now, I dread to think just how dirty they actually are!! Mila's nappy exploded surely a couple of wet wipes won't clean her properly, she needed to be bathed, and as for the girls & Sarah's monthly's and the hygiene they require!! let alone just normal everyday basic hygiene & cleanliness :sick::sick: it's a crying shame for the kids, don't give a crap about the adults they should absolutely know better!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Yes. If they have registered the family company offshore and spend at least 183 days a year out of the country it is relatively easy to avoid paying tax in the UK as long as they have no more than two ties to the UK financially. Their house would count as one tie and the office space they rent would possibly be another. I've suggested this before, that they HAVE to remain abroad for a certain time or they'll be liable to pay tax on all their income here. So they can't afford this "holiday" but equally they can't afford to go home.

They also said that they had someone "staying in their house" to look after it. I'm suspicious they've rented it out because they need the money. If they have rented it out then they won't be able to go back till that lease agreement has expired because they'd have nowhere to stay there either.
Wonder if there are any implications with the mortgage company in that case? I know there was some relaxing of the rules when people became accidental landlords after the financial crash in mid 2000’s. It’s not possible these days to let your house if you are not in a buy to let mortgage? @Priority education, you always have great knowledge in this area, do you have any views on this?

Reactions: 7
I’d like to know this too. Also if blocked and we comment, does it still give them a view score?

Reactions: 3
I DO think her drinking alcohol whilst holed up in that van with Creepy is a problem.
We acknowledged that..
She is isolated
She is terribly sad
She appears depressed
She has no friends
Her mother degrades her
Creepy looks at her like the creep he is
She cries a lot and cries easily
She has the emotional intelligence of a young child
She is hormonal
She has no one her age to talk to
She doesn't stand up for herself
Her mother is jealous of her
Her mother tells her that people in the vlog comments say she's fat
Creepy calls her gorgeous, sweetheart, and babe
She ran into the cornfield
There he told her how he always wanted to do this since he was a lot younger.
She giggled, agreed, and played with her hair
He filmed her in a weird way
Add alcohol to all that and....not a good situation for that child.
That's so accurate. Her behaviour towards Chris is more concerning now than it has ever been. She is flirty and giggly with him add him being a pervert and her drinking alcohol. The red flags are everywhere. I sincerely hope he hasnt done anything to Isabelle. This is the man she has known and been brought up by since she was three what the duck is going on. Sarah is a disgrace of a mother. Don't give me the "I didn't know it was happening card" many many people hav ecalled out Chris inappropriate behaviour towards Isabelle he isn't like it with his biological children. When she ran into the corn field it was like she didn't realise the camera was there, it was like she was running to a boyfriend. Serious tit is up with this family more now than ever before.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
If you are 'hidden' (technically there's no block button on YT) it's like being shadow-banned. I think you can see your own comment but nobody else can. You can check this by logging out of your account and checking if you can see your reply.

Sometimes creators put you on a review list so they have to manually review and approve any of your comments.

finally, yes - you can create a list of blocked words. I'm guessing that the Inghams have got towel and seatbelt on theirs :)
Can they still read your comments even if no one else can see them, Im banned from keep suggesting how good it would be to see homeschooling vlogs. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can they still read your comments even if no one else can see them, Im banned from keep suggesting how good it would be to see homeschooling vlogs. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
If they are holding them for review then definitely yes.

I suspect that if your comments are hidden then they won't be seen by the creator either but not sure about that.

EDITED TO ADD: Looks like they won't see the comments if you are hidden

1635171777939.png

Reactions: 4
They look like some tit boy band shooting an album cover
So band names then, I will kick it off with

Wrong Direction
East 17 (in a delivery van)
Backstreet (parking in Spain) Boys
West (made for) Life
B (and M) TS
The Jackson 5 (in the back of a van)
Take That (picture and resend)
98 Degrees (in Dubai and being questioned by authorities)
Blue (in the face from hiding)
The Wanted (by the cops for chatting to minors)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ah yes, Peter McCullough, known vaccine truther.
View attachment 827687
Where has Einstein posted this?

Do you know what? I’d actually think better of the seacroft ogre if she did actually educate herself but by educate, I mean so back to college, understand the meaning of peer reviewed rather than just chucking it around. Be someone your kids could look up to, not the only time being when they fall out of you! Get some better books, information etc than you can get on the shelves of b&m and in the daily mail. But I suppose she really had no hope herself, tales of her tales of woe jumping in puddles for fun, a paed o file brother, a sister that should be sterilised and now a grooming kid-liking husband. That’s why she’s so bitter and twisted, she never stood a chance & that’s why she clings to the pennies and she ‘showing’ everyone she made it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So band names then, I will kick it off with

Wrong Direction
East 17 (in a delivery van)
Backstreet (parking in Spain) Boys
West (made for) Life
B (and M) TS
The Jackson 5 (in the back of a van)
Take That (picture and resend)
98 Degrees (in Dubai and being questioned by authorities)
Blue (in the face from hiding)
The Wanted (by the cops for chatting to minors)
This is pure genius 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.