The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many #hashtags can you squeeze into one post, desperately trying to attract as much traffic as possible.

Not sure how many people are going to be searching for #bortherandsister though :rolleyes:

View attachment 822819
Yeah they're desperate. If they get any more skint they'll have the three girls doing a soft shoe shuffle in Plaza Catalunya and Jace passing the hat round for petrol money.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happened to pog? It was their family slang word for hug that they've ALWAYS used ALL THE TIME for about a week. Then it was no more. Belly belly needs to go the same way. They’ll be singing about juicy bloody pineapples next to try to revive the good old days.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
No vlog tonight becuase the editing software needs reinstalling, but its all done and ready to go?

Where are they?
They've always got some excuse for no vlogs. Nit sure where they are but it looked lovely

Reactions: 21
Sorry. They supposedly got up early to get to the theme park. Jaces clothes were filthy and so were his nails, it looked like he had been digging potatoes before they went out, his hair looked awful. Why do they insist on putting up in a pony tail like a girl? If they want him to have long hair, then fine, but wash it, brush it, and maintain it properly.

Reactions: 32
Wonder if they are not as far ahead with the vlogs as they would like to be. The were at PA only a coupke of days ago as someone spotted them. Not uploading today gives them another day

Reactions: 28
No vlog tonight becuase the editing software needs reinstalling, but its all done and ready to go?

Where are they?
Pile of crap about the editing software. They've realised that they are only a few days behind so they are buying themselves some time.

Before they headed to the theme park they said their 'northern' destination was 4 hours away from Barcelona. Wouldn't surprise me if they were heading for Toulouse (4 hours N from Barca) so they could crack all those interminable jokes again :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Why are they editing vlogs the day before or the day it is going up when the vlogs are supose to be days or a week behind to keep their destinations secret. Could he not do it the next day and have it ready to upload.
And since they are not able to edit today could they not put up one of the two q and a's they have filmed but not uploaded. or the van tour I am "shore" he filmed weeeks ago.
This is just pure excuses for don't bothering because the view on the last few vlogs are so low that they hope Ifams will desperately for seeing their favourite pervy family will go back and watch old vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wonder if they are not as far ahead with the vlogs as they would like to be. The were at PA only a coupke of days ago as someone spotted them. Not uploading today gives them another day
I think so, because they are lazy every time they seem to get a few days worth of vlogs I think they take days off to do nothing, whilst Sarah is busy on tattle and Chris is busy sliding into dms and then realise they will be caught up again soon.

If they mentioned mountains and that it's the last place they are going, I'm going to guess Pyrenees on the Spanish side. Can't see them doing more testing to get into France if they aren't going anywhere else.

Reactions: 20
Does the no vlog tonight, mean we'll be treated to a double vlog tomorrow 🤪🤪🤪
Wonder where they were/are!

Sorry. They supposedly got up early to get to the theme park. Jaces clothes were filthy and so were his nails, it looked like he had been digging potatoes before they went out, his hair looked awful. Why do they insist on putting up in a pony tail like a girl? If they want him to have long hair, then fine, but wash it, brush it, and maintain it properly.
He needs a haircut! She said she was going to trim it, that was weeks ago! Must be so uncomfortable in the heat for him

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What no vlog tonight ? That’s not like them 🙄 a was so looking forward to it as well the parts of Mila in her pram half dressed or when one of them carry her like there carrying creepys bottle of cola or seeing them talking about a ride then hearing ALLL about it 7 times after they come off what a belly belly that was then some clips of Jace hanging around board and Isla trying to get some camera time but every time she does they rush her so she’ll shut up but Esme gets alllll the time in the world how will a cope on a Friday without a vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What no vlog tonight ? That’s not like them 🙄 a was so looking forward to it as well the parts of Mila in her pram half dressed or when one of them carry her like there carrying creepys bottle of cola or seeing them talking about a ride then hearing ALLL about it 7 times after they come off what a belly belly that was then some clips of Jace hanging around board and Isla trying to get some camera time but every time she does they rush her so she’ll shut up but Esme gets alllll the time in the world how will a cope on a Friday without a vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️!!
Might as well cancel the weekend tbh. Day ruined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Where are they?
Looks Alpine to me, possibly Switzerland, Germany, Italy , Austria borders?

Sarah is going to love the food! All the best to the tiny portable toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they're still in Spain then I'm going to guess it's Camping Forcanada.

has a stream/river running alongside the campsite

1634909816447.png

Similar shape to the mountains (1st is the from the Ingham's post, 2nd from Google images of the campsite)

1634909949279.png
1634910004065.png

Trees and fence where Jace is running in the screenshot match up with the line of skinny trees and wire fence in the Google images albeit taken from a different angle.

1634910355585.png
1634910427772.png

Loads of pylons in the area so the Inghams will feel at home :LOL: There's the ubiquitous swimming pool onsite as well.

I'm probably completely wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
If they're still in Spain then I'm going to guess it's Camping Forcanada.

has a stream/river running alongside the campsite

View attachment 823127

Similar shape to the mountains (1st is the from the Ingham's post, 2nd from Google images of the campsite)

View attachment 823129 View attachment 823130

Trees and fence where Jace is running in the screenshot match up with the line of skinny trees and wire fence in the Google images albeit taken from a different angle.

View attachment 823132 View attachment 823133

Loads of pylons in the area so the Inghams will feel at home :LOL: There's the ubiquitous swimming pool onsite as well.

I'm probably completely wrong
Think your right. Thier were log cabins on her videos behind them and this site offer them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.