The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but I think that was the YouTube event where another vlogger said he made really inappropriate comments about his and Sarah's sex life 🤦‍♀️ That must've also been the peak time where he was trying to cheat on Sarah with whoever he could find. So weird looking at them then and knowing what we know now.
I deleted my post. I can't comment on a person's appearance, no matter how much I hate them. Yes, that was the event I think or it could have happened at the Iceland one. . It doesn't really matter. I just don't know how a man who had only just met these women could easily get his and Sarah's sex life into their small talk.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I might be wrong but I think that was the YouTube event where another vlogger said he made really inappropriate comments about his and Sarah's sex life 🤦‍♀️ That must've also been the peak time where he was trying to cheat on Sarah with whoever he could find. So weird looking at them then and knowing what we know now.
Yep i remember that, it was hollyvlogs, she did a few lives when the news about chris came out and talked about it.

Reactions: 12
Yep i remember that, it was hollyvlogs, she did a few lives when the news about chris came out and talked about it.

Thinking about it, his chat up line to other girls he tries to sleep with was that they don't have a sex life, so what was he telling Holly?

I deleted my post. I can't comment on a person's appearance, no matter how much I hate them.

You're a far, far better person than me. With Chris, anything goes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thinking about it, his chat up line to other girls he tries to sleep with was that they don't have a sex life, so what was he telling Holly?

You're a far, far better person than me. With Chris, anything goes.
I dont fully remember but her husband was with them so unsure if he was trying it on. It was the louise pentland event, defo footage from that night somewhere.

Edit... 4 years ago!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wow I bet this absolutely stunk all that " money " he can't buy a top from the shop 🤮😱
not only does the eldest need to wear a bra….Chrissy poo does as well looking at this ….oh my giddy aunt I can’t believe he left this in the vlog…

Reactions: 19
I don't get why any parent let alone one that is vlogging for kids would think its a good idea to film his daughter hanging Esspecially with the audience they have and just not suitable really
That seems a weird photo op for a family theme park.

There was a youtube event on 3 October 2017 and that was when they didn't know that they were going to be the special guest speakers. Remember that? 😂
Back when he dressed somewhat better then now

Reactions: 12
There was a youtube event on 3 October 2017 and that was when they didn't know that they were going to be the special guest speakers. Remember that? 😂
They haven’t aged well have they 😂

I’m not giving them a view, but not surprised Isabelle was giving them a wide berth with a Chris walking around with tit all down his t shirt 😂 poor girl so embarrassing!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, since the vlogs are full on shite, we'll have to amuse ourselves...what's everyone's favourite moment....honestly picking out of all their rants is a real struggle to find a favourite...I'm still thinking bush rant...maybe...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, since the vlogs are full on shite, we'll have to amuse ourselves...what's everyone's favourite moment....honestly picking out of all their rants is a real struggle to find a favourite...I'm still thinking bush rant...maybe...🤔
“I’m famous”
“No, you’re not”
Much love to Kayak Paul!!!

runner up:
The Shitstain getting kicked out of the ~pro~ sinnerz “skate” team. Him wearing their merch hoodie when everyone on here knew he had been booted out, but he didn’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Defo bush rant,

or this (when I actually confirmed she lots the plot)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg what are these from??? What a lunatic. Thank you in advance if you don’t mind taking the time to fill me in.
It was actually a very boring vlog, Sarah was just rein-acting a scene where they were 2 guys fighting. But it was hilarious at the time. It is titled “giving away £100 to random strangers - showing the girls the true meaning of Christmas”. 🙄🙄🙄. They didn’t give people £100 each, they gave £10 to people the total amount was 100...was 3 years ago. I just thought Wtf 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Creepy being Alan Partridge kidnapped in the back of the bad boys' car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It stands between No Hell no, or Burgah for my tea. Hard to choose

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to cut out this bit of the vlog as it was total comedy gold.
  • Creepy & Lazy's utter contempt for each other
  • Creepy being a big girls' blouse
  • Creepy acting like Jay from The Inbetweeners by calling himself 'a G' all his life because he went on a ride once
  • Isla depressingly saying 'Daddy, you've got kids'
  • Creepy out of nowhere drinking a yard of beer as he can't hack being with his family for any longer
  • Creepy being backed into a corner so decides to suddenly attack Lazy's use of "anyway" and "guys" (I'll give him that one, he's got a point)
  • Lazy's face of disgust whenever she looks at him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Still has to be Creepy and Jeepy on the low loader to the forecourt of dreams
And
If ‘a want a burger for ma tea I’ll ‘ave a burger for ma tea

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.