Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterwise

VIP Member
DrMemes.com-Screenshot_20211026-203615_YouTube (2).png

"No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Hey Mrs Ingham….. guess where I am going Christmas shopping…..(Mr Biden allowing) yes you got it…. Just where you were giving a beg out for on Instagram! But mine is hard worked for and every penny paid by getting up every day - putting in a full day, can you say you have ever done that?? I will think of you as I look out from the Empire State Building knowing you will never have that view again……..thanks to creepy, hope you enjoy filming the kids opening 35 advent calendars each full of plastic tat and bath stuff never to be used - I have never bragged in my life, see what you have made me do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Scotblock

VIP Member
And this is the way her family speaks about dear old granny Jean. You know the one who’s pension they all skim. Absolute bunch of fuckwits. Anyone who enables groomers and n0nces is fair game in my book. I’m sorry for all the posts but I’m really irritated. I find harming children waaaayyyy more offensive than someone calling me fat!!! But hey, I’ve got a moral compass.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Abbvay

VIP Member
Well I'm definitely jealous so far. I wish I had to shower outside, in public, wearing my swimming costume so not really getting properly clean. Just what I've been missing in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Klp86

VIP Member
I know she's not naked, but the thought of them actually filming Isabelle showering makes me feel sick. Bet creepy took his time editing that bit. That poor girl. They are disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
What I hate about that is that he's made her pose like it, it wasn't randomly taken from the vlog. Sick parents.
It beggars belief. I cannot comprehend how a man who still hasn’t explained why he wanted to swim naked with a child in the middle of the night, in secret, while his family and her parents were sleeping, wouldn’t do everything he possibly could to attempt to reverse the public’s judgement of him. He seems to go out of his way to convince people he’s probably much worse.

• Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
How many #hashtags can you squeeze into one post, desperately trying to attract as much traffic as possible.

Not sure how many people are going to be searching for #bortherandsister though :rolleyes:

1634896706863.png

• Haha
  • Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Did I hear right in tonight's vlog. Lazy moaning about shopping for food for a large family and the shampoo shower gel and bathing products were shoved on a trolley with their food because the shower is storing other stuff. Proves they don't use it then. How are they going to the loo and Sarah and Isabel managing ladies week? They are parked in a car park again so they must literally be shitting and peeing on the grass. I noticed Jace had a nappy on so obviously too lazy to carry on with potty training. Mila, bless her little heart, must stink. She had the same baby gro on for 2 days running, yet she's doing explosive poos. If you want to live like skanky tramps, carry on, but Jace and Mila literally have no choice. Mila could be washed easily in the sink, they are just too bloody lazy to do it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Ive (call me Sarah38teen) just commented (down below) that my four mini lop rabbits have more space in their hutch than they are expecting them and their five children to live in.

THIS WILL BE MY DOWNFALL PLEASE RAISE A GLASS TO ME AND REMEMBER ME KINDLY

• Haha
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
I want to see the van back door closed, as in a very rainy day, and them sat around this little table. Where will all their legs go?!
69106529-4693-4A19-B017-910F0F7179A3.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I couldn't stomach watching over 40 mins of it so I did some skipping and perusing. Just a few things I noted. So much for his cleaning obsession because the TV screen and all the van windows were smeared from edge to edge, that cracked mirror in the shower is a disaster waiting to happen, since all they need to do is hit one decent pothole and the lot of it is going to come raining broken glass down over the entire room. Including the stored flannels, toilet paper and towels. Their educational materials apparently consist of three colouring books which she was very quick to gloss over, none of those seats are safe for traveling, they have enough cans of coke and sweets to stock a small shop right next to unsupervised kids in a car for hours on end and they're boasting about how they are keen to allow their daughters to shower on the soft shoulder of arterial roads where any passing pervert can observe them doing it.

Also - they appear to store their toothbrushes on the floor jammed up against a septic tank toilet.
Wtf?

• Sick
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I do hope Hi Steve drops by again tonight to lecture us on fat shaming, since there is no vlog for him to watch :ROFLMAO:

I do love the way they only have to show a small picture of where they are and someone on here can find them within seconds. Personally I couldn't give a fuck where they are, as long as they are no where near me

• Haha

Prinnyoz

Isabelle is NOT an influencer, I have never seen anyone aspiring to be the remotely anything like her.
Lazy and Creepy have destroyed her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
What's also bothering me, is when the girls have showered , where do they get dry and dressed in private? At all of their ages I was a prude and wanted privacy! THEY HAVE ZERO PRIVACY!
This is so wrong !!!!!!!

And for fucks sake , stop saying ETCETERA ETCETERA!! YOU LAZY ,DIRTY MELT !

• Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
TERRIFIED ON EUROPES FASTEST & HIGHEST ROLLERCOASTER | PORT AVENTURA SPAIN

We start the vlog with Lazy showing us they've arrived at Portaventura World before the gates have opened. They're always late but they're early today.

Lazy asks who is doing the Red Force with her. Esme wants to do it but the belly belly looks scary. Creepy tells babe he doesn't think he will do it. They just walked into Ferrari Land and got a 2 days ticket. He's definitely not doing Red Force but everyone tells him he is. Reading the map infirms the fact he ain't going on it today because it can experience a roll back effect. This fooool is completely controlled. Isabelle is scared and isn't sure if she wants to do it. Jace is repeatedly saying "mama" in the background. Lazy says "everything once right". Creepy asks Esme what pay she wants and if £10 is enough but she wants £100. She says he wouldn't do that. We cannot remotely tell the size of the rollercoaster on camera.

Jace is attached to his lead again today. He wants to go on the big rollercoaster but Lazy tells him he's too small. The girls and Creepy are refusing to go on the coaster so she has to go on alone. Jace says he would go on with her. Mila is being a good girl, although she's not dressed properly and her nappy is half showing for all the world to see.

The Inghams are at the viewing area watching Red Force. Lazy screeches about how fast and high it is. Isla cannot go on it. Isabelle is nervous because it only has a lap belt. Lazy will go on her own. She says it looks scary but she can't come all the way and not go on it.

Lazy films herself getting onto the ride but there's no on ride footage. Isabelle films from the viewing area. They're not sure which carriage she's on. Esme says Smiler isn't bad because it's slow but you feel like you'll fall out of your seat, even though it has a big bar to go over your head. The lap bar will make her feel like she'll fall out. Lazy waves as she goes past and Isabelle wonders how she did it.

Lazy comes off the ride and does an impression of how she waved. It's not like Rita with a bad belly belly; you're on and you're off. Esme is tempted and Lazy is trying to pressure her into doing it. Creepy tells her Lazy wouldn't lie. The ride feels controlled. In the next shot Isabelle and Esme go on it. There is a ten minute wait. Esme isn't wearing a mask. Isabelle is taking her glasses over to the side. Creepy says the noise of the ride is incredible and woohoos as it comes down. Esme loved the ride, as did Isabelle. Isabelle was crying and telling Lazy she couldn't do it. Jace grips onto his sister-mum's leg. Isabelle doesn't like Rita and neither does Lazy. Your head shakes like you're in a car.

Next ride is Thrill Towers. You have to be 130cm for it and she doesn't know if Isla is tall enough. Isla runs over to the height thing and is over 130cm. She says she'll definitely be 140cm next year. There's only a queue of two people. Esme tells us a belly belly is a tickly feeling in your belly when you're falling. Do you get a belly belly when your youtube channel views are falling? Lazy says they've explained it before. Esme and Isla have masks on now. Once again no filming on the ride. Esme says the belly belly lasted 10 minutes. Isla didn't think one tower was as fun as the other as it was slower. Lazy doesn't now why she always puts the camera on the Ferrari ride but it amazes her ever time. Isla liked the first tower the best. Time to get Jace on a ride.

There's only one ride Jace can go on in Ferrari land as he's too small. It's a car ride so Creepy wants to go on the black one to match the Just For Men shade he always goes for. He films Jace on the lead and says " come on Prinny, lets go". Jace ignores him. Footage of Jace on the ride. Creepy tells him he's a good driver. He wants to go on again.

They've done everything in Ferrari Land but Creepy can't be the only one who hasn't hit up the main event so it's time to go on it before he changes his mind. When he gets off he says it's so funny how much he was playing the 'guys'. Esme calls him a liar. Lazy says he was almost crying and saying they would take the mick out of him all day if he didn't go on it. I'm not sure what the rules are in the Portaventura but the Inghams certainly seem to have their masks down an awful lot. Creepy says he was playing them. Isabelle babysat Mila and Jace whilst they were on the ride. Creepy says he knew it would be the best ride ever but Lazy says he was nearly crying. He denies this and says he was playing them. The only thing he wanted was for Lazy to do it first because he didn't want to feel rubbish on the vertical part like he does when he goes on Mission Space in Epcot. You don't feel like you're ascending. Isabelle backs Lazy up and says he was begging them not to make him do it. He continues to try and convince them he was playing them to see what reaction he could get. Lazy says when they were in the queue and he didn't have a choice he said everyone would be in a mood with him if he wimped out at the end. Esme had her hands in the air when the coaster went down. When Lazy went on the tower ride with Isla she couldn't believe how big Portaventura was so they should make their way over there. It's 2pm and the place closes at 4pm. Lazy hopes there are rides there for Jace because he only did one ride. Creepy tells Jace he can go on the Ferrari ride when she's older. He feels sorry for Isla being 10cm off. Lazy tells us not to be like Creepy.

The useless wannabe pilot tells us the coaster is called Red Force is Europe's fastest and tallest rollercoaster, goes 0-112mph in 5 seconds. It sounds incredible too.

The Inghams are now in Portaventura and Jace wants to touch the spiders on the building. It's ok Creepy, they're Halloween decorations - no need to run crying to reception asking what the hell is going on. Weird music to footage of more Halloween decorations. He runs over to Isabelle on the stage. Creepy says the place is really well themed. Isla pretend to fall into a cauldron. Lazy coos at Mila and Creepy says she's so gorgeous. They find a ride Jace can go on; a 3D shooting ride. Hopefully there's no chickens in there or he might shoot them dead. Footage of other rollercoasters. Esme says her and Lazy are going on the Shambhala coaster. Esme and Isabelle are on the back row. ay says the seats are weird with two inside and two outside. She tells the girls it's just a lap bar and is obviously then told to turn the camera off.

Lazy comes off the ride screeching about how fun the ride was. There's a ride similar to it in Florida at Seaworld and Creepy really liked it, but is too scared to go on this ride. He manages to grow some balls, dry his tears and go on the ride. He has impressed Lazy today, although he only did it after two drinks. It was so freaking high he could see space. He said the coaster looked like it was going all the way bac to where they lived. Footage of the coaster.

It's time to go and sit down and have a drink. They've found a ride for Isla; a pirate ship and they're the only ones there. The fuzz on the lake is bugs. Creepy refused to go on the ride with Isla. Jace goes on a boat ride with Isla and Lazy films them on it.

The Inghams have left Portaventura as they're tired and hungry. The meals in the par didn't look appetising so they're off into Salou. There's anther day tomorrow but Lazy thinks it will be difficult to edit because they filmed a lot. She hopes they can find rides for Isla.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-10-21 181910.png

I can't believe he used this as a tag for the vlog. Let me tell you now you thicko greasy foooo. No one. NO ONE. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will be searching for this on youtube because no one else is dumb enough to try and squeeze two adults and 5 kids into a DPD van.
Screenshot 2021-10-21 174841.png

Screenshot 2021-10-21 175140.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 175431.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 175622.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 175008.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 190304.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 175225.png
Screenshot 2021-10-21 195205.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

UndoTyping

TERRIFIED ON EUROPES FASTEST & HIGHEST ROLLERCOASTER | PORT AVENTURA SPAIN

We start the vlog with Lazy showing us they've arrived at Portaventura World before the gates have opened. They're always late but they're early today.

Lazy asks who is doing the Red Force with her. Esme wants to do it but the belly belly looks scary. Creepy tells babe he doesn't think he will do it. They just walked into Ferrari Land and got a 2 days ticket. He's definitely not doing Red Force but everyone tells him he is. Reading the map infirms the fact he ain't going on it today because it can experience a roll back effect. This fooool is completely controlled. Isabelle is scared and isn't sure if she wants to do it. Jace is repeatedly saying "mama" in the background. Lazy says "everything once right". Creepy asks Esme what pay she wants and if £10 is enough but she wants £100. She says he wouldn't do that. We cannot remotely tell the size of the rollercoaster on camera.

Jace is attached to his lead again today. He wants to go on the big rollercoaster but Lazy tells him he's too small. The girls and Creepy are refusing to go on the coaster so she has to go on alone. Jace says he would go on with her. Mila is being a good girl, although she's not dressed properly and her nappy is half showing for all the world to see.

The Inghams are at the viewing area watching Red Force. Lazy screeches about how fast and high it is. Isla cannot go on it. Isabelle is nervous because it only has a lap belt. Lazy will go on her own. She says it looks scary but she can't come all the way and not go on it.

Lazy films herself getting onto the ride but there's no on ride footage. Isabelle films from the viewing area. They're not sure which carriage she's on. Esme says Smiler isn't bad because it's slow but you feel like you'll fall out of your seat, even though it has a big bar to go over your head. The lap bar will make her feel like she'll fall out. Lazy waves as she goes past and Isabelle wonders how she did it.

Lazy comes off the ride and does an impression of how she waved. It's not like Rita with a bad belly belly; you're on and you're off. Esme is tempted and Lazy is trying to pressure her into doing it. Creepy tells her Lazy wouldn't lie. The ride feels controlled. In the next shot Isabelle and Esme go on it. There is a ten minute wait. Esme isn't wearing a mask. Isabelle is taking her glasses over to the side. Creepy says the noise of the ride is incredible and woohoos as it comes down. Esme loved the ride, as did Isabelle. Isabelle was crying and telling Lazy she couldn't do it. Jace grips onto his sister-mum's leg. Isabelle doesn't like Rita and neither does Lazy. Your head shakes like you're in a car.

Next ride is Thrill Towers. You have to be 130cm for it and she doesn't know if Isla is tall enough. Isla runs over to the height thing and is over 130cm. She says she'll definitely be 140cm next year. There's only a queue of two people. Esme tells us a belly belly is a tickly feeling in your belly when you're falling. Do you get a belly belly when your youtube channel views are falling? Lazy says they've explained it before. Esme and Isla have masks on now. Once again no filming on the ride. Esme says the belly belly lasted 10 minutes. Isla didn't think one tower was as fun as the other as it was slower. Lazy doesn't now why she always puts the camera on the Ferrari ride but it amazes her ever time. Isla liked the first tower the best. Time to get Jace on a ride.

There's only one ride Jace can go on in Ferrari land as he's too small. It's a car ride so Creepy wants to go on the black one to match the Just For Men shade he always goes for. He films Jace on the lead and says " come on Prinny, lets go". Jace ignores him. Footage of Jace on the ride. Creepy tells him he's a good driver. He wants to go on again.

They've done everything in Ferrari Land but Creepy can't be the only one who hasn't hit up the main event so it's time to go on it before he changes his mind. When he gets off he says it's so funny how much he was playing the 'guys'. Esme calls him a liar. Lazy says he was almost crying and saying they would take the mick out of him all day if he didn't go on it. I'm not sure what the rules are in the Portaventura but the Inghams certainly seem to have their masks down an awful lot. Creepy says he was playing them. Isabelle babysat Mila and Jace whilst they were on the ride. Creepy says he knew it would be the best ride ever but Lazy says he was nearly crying. He denies this and says he was playing them. The only thing he wanted was for Lazy to do it first because he didn't want to feel rubbish on the vertical part like he does when he goes on Mission Space in Epcot. You don't feel like you're ascending. Isabelle backs Lazy up and says he was begging them not to make him do it. He continues to try and convince them he was playing them to see what reaction he could get. Lazy says when they were in the queue and he didn't have a choice he said everyone would be in a mood with him if he wimped out at the end. Esme had her hands in the air when the coaster went down. When Lazy went on the tower ride with Isla she couldn't believe how big Portaventura was so they should make their way over there. It's 2pm and the place closes at 4pm. Lazy hopes there are rides there for Jace because he only did one ride. Creepy tells Jace he can go on the Ferrari ride when she's older. He feels sorry for Isla being 10cm off. Lazy tells us not to be like Creepy.

The useless wannabe pilot tells us the coaster is called Red Force is Europe's fastest and tallest rollercoaster, goes 0-112mph in 5 seconds. It sounds incredible too.

The Inghams are now in Portaventura and Jace wants to touch the spiders on the building. It's ok Creepy, they're Halloween decorations - no need to run crying to reception asking what the hell is going on. Weird music to footage of more Halloween decorations. He runs over to Isabelle on the stage. Creepy says the place is really well themed. Isla pretend to fall into a cauldron. Lazy coos at Mila and Creepy says she's so gorgeous. They find a ride Jace can go on; a 3D shooting ride. Hopefully there's no chickens in there or he might shoot them dead. Footage of other rollercoasters. Esme says her and Lazy are going on the Shambhala coaster. Esme and Isabelle are on the back row. ay says the seats are weird with two inside and two outside. She tells the girls it's just a lap bar and is obviously then told to turn the camera off.

Lazy comes off the ride screeching about how fun the ride was. There's a ride similar to it in Florida at Seaworld and Creepy really liked it, but is too scared to go on this ride. He manages to grow some balls, dry his tears and go on the ride. He has impressed Lazy today, although he only did it after two drinks. It was so freaking high he could see space. He said the coaster looked like it was going all the way bac to where they lived. Footage of the coaster.

It's time to go and sit down and have a drink. They've found a ride for Isla; a pirate ship and they're the only ones there. The fuzz on the lake is bugs. Creepy refused to go on the ride with Isla. Jace goes on a boat ride with Isla and Lazy films them on it.

The Inghams have left Portaventura as they're tired and hungry. The meals in the par didn't look appetising so they're off into Salou. There's anther day tomorrow but Lazy thinks it will be difficult to edit because they filmed a lot. She hopes they can find rides for Isla.

End of vlog

View attachment 821964

I can't believe he used this as a tag for the vlog. Let me tell you now you thicko greasy foooo. No one. NO ONE. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY will be searching for this on youtube because no one else is dumb enough to try and squeeze two adults and 5 kids into a DPD van.
View attachment 821963

View attachment 821965View attachment 821966View attachment 821967View attachment 821968View attachment 821970View attachment 822002View attachment 822003
early thread title from @thegreencow 😂
Do you get a belly belly when your youtube channel views are falling?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52