The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they're running from anything. Chris is a fantasist and gets it into his deluded head that he can save the channel (that he ruined), then refuses to backtrack when he's wrong. He actually justified this trip by saying travel vlogs pull in more views šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø :m

To add: I can't see that they don't have huge financial problems by now, but that will catch up with them wherever they are.
I donā€™t know the laws but do they get some tax/ income incentive if they are out of the country for 3 mths a yearā€¦this seems to be how long they are awayā€¦just wondering why they aimlessly wonder around Spain each year for that approx timeā€¦and why they dont mind time wasting and no forward planning, travelling back and forward to different placesā€¦and spending so long stranded last year, they had no real urgency when it came to sorting their titā€¦.and itā€™s around the same time each yearā€¦Iā€™m wondering what they are up toā€¦..

Reactions: 22
I've got no problem with Isabelle having a bottle of beer in the evening on holiday at the age of 16. It's legal in Spain and the UK.
I agree. In Italy and France most children are allowed a glass with dinner.When I was 16 we all met up from our village and would drink and listen to music in a field. However, the concerning part of Isabelle drinking is that sheā€™s doing it alone and it might become a comfort.

Is it legal to have a beer in the uk? I thought it was 18
You can drink a beer, wine or cider if accompanied by an adult. But you canā€™t buy it.

Reactions: 13
The reason Isla is hyper in the evening is because they spend all day caged in that hen house of nightmares. Only let out on parol for good behaviour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Seriously though those poor poor children. My heart breaks for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Creepy reeky pronouncing M. Night Shyamalan šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­.

Apples and pastries in a bag with bags and SHOES šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®. They are so disgusting. Jace should of been in bed not jumping up and down a kerb in the dark screeching. This family are ridiculous!. I bet they havenā€™t been doing school work. Iā€™d be supervised if they are up before 10 am. Going through a corn field, because itā€™s something freaky creepy Reekyā€™s always wanted to do since watching signs wtaf. And Isabelle coming out to him, itā€™s giving me creep vibes so much lately.
If my husband said to me Iā€™m going to pull over and sit in a cornfield Iā€™d leave him there. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Apples and pastries in a bag with bags and SHOES šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®. They are so disgusting. Jace should of been in bed not jumping up and down a kerb in the dark screeching. This family are ridiculous!. I bet they havenā€™t been doing school work. Iā€™d be surprised if they are up before 10 am. Going through a corn field, because itā€™s something freaky creepy Reekyā€™s always wanted to do since watching signs wtaf. And Isabelle coming out to him, itā€™s giving me creep vibes so much lately.
If my husband said to me Iā€™m going to pull over and sit in a cornfield Iā€™d leave him there. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Isabelle is NOT an influencer, I have never seen anyone aspiring to be the remotely anything like her.
Lazy and Creepy have destroyed her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The reason Isla is hyper in the evening is because they spend all day caged in that hen house of nightmares. Only let out on parol for good behaviour šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Seriously though those poor poor children. My heart breaks for them.
And the amount of sugar consumed

Reactions: 21

Apples and pastries in a bag with bags and SHOES šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®. They are so disgusting. Jace should of been in bed not jumping up and down a kerb in the dark screeching. This family are ridiculous!. I bet they havenā€™t been doing school work. Iā€™d be supervised if they are up before 10 am. Going through a corn field, because itā€™s something freaky creepy Reekyā€™s always wanted to do since watching signs wtaf. And Isabelle coming out to him, itā€™s giving me creep vibes so much lately.
How can they be doing school work. Most of the time the bed is down so that leaves the tiny area where they travel that has Jaceā€™ car seat. Plus where are the others if the kids are at the table learning

Reactions: 26
How can they be doing school work. Most of the time the bed is down so that leaves the tiny area where they travel that has Jaceā€™ car seat. Plus where are the others if the kids are at the table learning
They'd probably give you some bullshit about how learning doesn't have to happen at the table.

The reality is they're not receiving an education, at the table or elsewhere. :cry:

Reactions: 39
Oh my these ifam crack me up. Way to go Granny Cake! Give ā€˜em some welly!
F33229D3-B97A-4108-9B91-B3E0117E372D.jpeg

53059C3B-13D3-4E33-AC63-A261542FE5C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I
Poor kid - driven to drink in a DPD van.
I donā€™t have a problem with Izzy having a drink ..at least she is doing what some other teens doā€¦the problem I have is the atmosphere that she is drinking inā€¦those two have no parenting or guiding skills any all, they donā€™t keep their kids safe and I fear Izzy will start to see drinking as an escape as she may feel better about herself in what must be a very stifling and boring lifestyle they are giving herā€¦I only hope it doesnā€™t become her way of escapeā€¦.it may be cider and creepy and lazy will be having a ā€œwe got em hey babeā€ moment but it is a very real concern for Izzyā€¦

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I donā€™t know the laws but do they get some tax/ income incentive if they are out of the country for 3 mths a yearā€¦this seems to be how long they are awayā€¦just wondering why they aimlessly wonder around Spain each year for that approx timeā€¦and why they dont mind time wasting and no forward planning, travelling back and forward to different placesā€¦and spending so long stranded last year, they had no real urgency when it came to sorting their titā€¦.and itā€™s around the same time each yearā€¦Iā€™m wondering what they are up toā€¦..
Yes. If they have registered the family company offshore and spend at least 183 days a year out of the country it is relatively easy to avoid paying tax in the UK as long as they have no more than two ties to the UK financially. Their house would count as one tie and the office space they rent would possibly be another. I've suggested this before, that they HAVE to remain abroad for a certain time or they'll be liable to pay tax on all their income here. So they can't afford this "holiday" but equally they can't afford to go home.

They also said that they had someone "staying in their house" to look after it. I'm suspicious they've rented it out because they need the money. If they have rented it out then they won't be able to go back till that lease agreement has expired because they'd have nowhere to stay there either.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't blame Izzy for drinking. If I was holed up in the back of a delivery van at 16, with my younger siblings including a baby and toddler, I would probably be mainlining heroin personally. Especially if I had a lardarse mother and noncey step dad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Check the state of this lot. That Justin Cody is a bit flamboyant isnā€™t he šŸ˜‚
Why are they all leaning the same way? Are they in some type of carpark wind tunnel? So many questions, the state of Noncey Drew, woof.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't blame Izzy for drinking. If I was holed up in the back of a delivery van at 16, with my younger siblings including a baby and toddler, I would probably be mainlining heroin personally. Especially if I had a lardarse mother and noncey step dad.
Iā€™d need a constant IV pump of general anaesthetic šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why are they all leaning the same way? Are they in some type of carpark wind tunnel? So many questions, the state of Noncey Drew, woof.
They look like some tit boy band shooting an album cover

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.