The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, what I don’t get, is that these three young girls have access to social media on their phones and iPads, so surely to god they are ALL aware of what is on the World Wide Web, about both Chris and Sarah? There is no way they haven’t googled their family, no way on earth. How must it make them all feel?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I find it so telling that of all the comments, nobody really picks up on the title.
Obviously nobody has watched it as most of the iCult are more concerned with getting the first comment.
It really is a train wreck - all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well it’s certainly not the lack of shower etc they are struggling with. Even when that family is at home they go about unkempt and unwashed for days 🤢 why are they so unhygienic!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Well it’s certainly not the lack of shower etc they are struggling with. Even when that family is at home they go about unkempt and unwashed for days 🤢 why are they so unhygienic!!!!
They barely change their bedding or their clothes either! I feel dirty just looking at them, and think they all need a good shower or bath 🚿 🛁 🧼🪥🛀🧺🧽!

Reactions: 22
Lazy planned out hiding that Mila's carseat is not where it is suppose to when they drive around.
And also wow they have taken the time to put away the beds so they have extra seatings..
1635093424233.png

Reactions: 16
Not sure the IFAM will give a tit she's struggling with anything in the van when 99% of them wish they'd go home. If a theme park didn't bring in views, whining isn't going to.

Reactions: 34
Kids would be so hyper if wasn't afternoon for them! The body clocks are so messed up as don't go to bed till gone 11pm most nights and wake late!

Reactions: 15
If a theme park didn't bring in views, whining isn't going to.
If whining bought in views, then their recent tour distaster would have resulted in the highest viewing figures in years :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to cut out this bit of the vlog as it was total comedy gold.
  • Creepy & Lazy's utter contempt for each other
  • Creepy being a big girls' blouse
  • Creepy acting like Jay from The Inbetweeners by calling himself 'a G' all his life because he went on a ride once
  • Isla depressingly saying 'Daddy, you've got kids'
  • Creepy out of nowhere drinking a yard of beer as he can't hack being with his family for any longer
  • Creepy being backed into a corner so decides to suddenly attack Lazy's use of "anyway" and "guys" (I'll give him that one, he's got a point)
  • Lazy's face of disgust whenever she looks at him
#197 Anyway, Guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Omg don’t they know that cornfields can be full of ticks 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is isabelle sat with a bottle of beer in the latest Instagram?

Reactions: 9
Oh god what’s she struggling with now?
The tit on creepy’s t shirt has stunk the van out?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so what are the chances they go up to look at the castillo in the daylight in tuesdays vlog during daylight.
And if they don't go. let's see which good excuses Sarah will have for it.
Oh and let not put down a whole lot in each post. It is Sarah we are playing so let's be lazy. and let others have a chance.
My best pick: Oh the girls had tutoring all morning and when it finnished. Mila was sleeping. and then it we had to take off to not get to our next spot to late in the evening.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.