Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherryberry

I do hope Hi Steve drops by again tonight to lecture us on fat shaming, since there is no vlog for him to watch :ROFLMAO:

I do love the way they only have to show a small picture of where they are and someone on here can find them within seconds. Personally I couldn't give a fuck where they are, as long as they are no where near me
Ooh when did he do this??

Reactions: 3

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
But these are not the actions of a "normal" family who have previously had authorities looking into their lives. If it were me, with a large YouTube channel which gives an every day insight into my life, I would not be videoing questionable activity of minors when perverts have been known to be watching (those time stamps?). There's plenty more to film that wouldn't have pervs flocking to the video and doing god knows what with it
Have they?, I’ve read the wiki and couldn’t see anything there. I’m not questioning you. I’d be surprised if they hadn’t. I’m just curious where that has been shared?

Reactions: 2

Bored83

As there's no vlog today, how about this blast from the past of ultra creepiness:

Are there any child experts on Tattle who can explain whether the constant baby-talk from Creepy and Lazy could be contributing to Jace's lack of vocabulary and his nonsensical speaking? Even for a toddler? They seem to exclusively talk to him in that stupid high-pitched drawl, and as he doesn't spend time with anyone else apart from his close family, I can imagine that he won't be able to develop like most children.
In their defence jaces vocabulary is a lot better than my sons who is 7 months older than jace

Raw

VIP Member
Is anyone here on the secret FB group? Has she put anything else out there?

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Is Sarah really from Seacroft?

Also in regards to the snack/tap whatever you want to justify it as been.

The laws in England are about to change pretty soon in relation to smacking becoming illegal.

Reactions: 1