The Ingham Family #196 Creepy gives Jace a smack, Lazy pulls knickers out of her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @xxme2uxx
Screenshot 2021-10-21 152114.png

TLDR
- Chris uploaded a vlog containing a clip of him hitting Jace on the foot. Tattlers are divided over whether it was a tap or smack. Either way the vlog was taken down, the clip deleted and the vlog reuploaded with comments turned off. the clip is available to view on another Youtube channel.
- The Inghams have backtracked on themselves to go to Portaventura World. They're staying in a backstreet of Salou and driving there each morning.
- Yesterday's vlog contained a weird moment between Chris and Isabelle where he was looking at her lustfully 🤮
- The Inghams are heading off to colder countries soon and have a "long time left" of their trip.
- Two shopping vlogs were uploaded whilst they were in historically rich Barcelona.:sleep:
- There was a weird story time segment in the vlog a couple of days ago which implied a family friend is house sitting Motorway Mansion. I hope they took air freshener.
- Sarah and Isabelle will be enrolling in the gym in January.
- Sarah is "happily married" to a man who doesn't love her.
- New messages from 2018/19 emerged with Chris threatening to disown his mother.
Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.16.23.png
Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.16.28.png
Screenshot 2021-10-15 12.37.16.png

Hi Steve👋 Are you excited about having a cat to look after as well as Prinny the next time your son and daughter in law decide to duck off to God knows where?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Watched the clip of Creepy & Isabelle, screen grabbed for anyone who hasn’t seen it. Just a weird moment to include in the vlog, has she had a few shandies? Weird family dynamic, woody Allan vibes for sure.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There was some debate on the previous thread as to whether their treatment of the children can be classed as neglect/abuse ... well here's a few examples of what the NSPCC consider to be abuse:

Emotional Abuse:

Types of emotional abuse
Emotional abuse includes:

• humiliating or constantly criticising a child
  • threatening, shouting at a child or calling them names
  • making the child the subject of jokes, or using sarcasm to hurt a child
  • blaming and scapegoating
  • making a child perform degrading acts
  • not recognising a child's own individuality or trying to control their lives
  • pushing a child too hard or not recognising their limitations
  • exposing a child to upsetting events or situations, like domestic abuse or drug taking
  • failing to promote a child's social development
  • not allowing them to have friends
  • persistently ignoring them
  • being absent
  • manipulating a child
  • never saying anything kind, expressing positive feelings or congratulating a child on successes
  • never showing any emotions in interactions with a child, also known as emotional neglect.
Signs of emotional abuse
There might not be any obvious physical signs of emotional abuse or neglect. And a child might not tell anyone what's happening until they reach a 'crisis point'. That's why it's important to look out for signs in how a child is acting.

As children grow up, their emotions change. This means it can be difficult to tell if they're being emotionally abused. But children who are being emotionally abused might:

• seem unconfident or lack self-assurance
  • struggle to control their emotions
  • have difficulty making or maintaining relationships
  • act in a way that's inappropriate for their age.
and ...

Neglect

Types of neglect
Neglect can be a lot of different things, which can make it hard to spot. But broadly speaking, there are 4 types of neglect.

• Physical neglect
    A child's basic needs, such as food, clothing or shelter, are not met or they aren't properly supervised or kept safe.
  • Educational neglect
    A parent doesn't ensure their child is given an education.
  • Emotional neglect
    A child doesn't get the nurture and stimulation they need. This could be through ignoring, humiliating, intimidating or isolating them.
  • Medical neglect
    A child isn't given proper health care. This includes dental care and refusing or ignoring medical recommendations.
Signs of neglect
Neglect can be really difficult to spot. Having one of the signs doesn't necessarily mean a child is being neglected. But if you notice multiple signs that last for a while, they might show there's a serious problem. Children and young people who are neglected might have:

poor appearance and hygiene
  • being smelly or dirty
  • being hungry or not given money for food
  • having unwashed clothes
  • having the wrong clothing, such as no warm clothes in winter
  • having frequent and untreated nappy rash in infants.

health and development problems
  • anaemia
  • body issues, such as poor muscle tone or prominent joints
  • medical or dental issues
  • missed medical appointments, such as for vaccinations
  • not given the correct medicines
  • poor language or social skills
  • regular illness or infections
  • repeated accidental injuries, often caused by lack of supervision
  • skin issues, such as sores, rashes, flea bites, scabies or ringworm
  • thin or swollen tummy
  • tiredness
  • untreated injuries
  • weight or growth issues.

housing and family issues
  • living in an unsuitable home environment, such as having no heating
  • being left alone for a long time
  • taking on the role of carer for other family members.

I'm not suggesting the Inghams have all these signs, but they have quite a number of them, and all documented for all to see!
The NSPCC also suggest that families without support - from school, medical professionals, friends and family - put children at a higher risk of neglect.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I thought Isabelle seemed like she'd had a drink or two. The bit where she's leaning on Esme's shoulder banging on about cats and pulling faces at the camera was weird too. Then when Sarah and Creepy ask about cats in McDonalds, they're sniggering before Isabelle's even said anything. To me, it felt like when you ask your tipsy mate something just because they're talking tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I don't comment on here but often lurk. This may have been addressed before and my apologies if it has but...

Mila had her first set of vaccinations a few weeks ago now so should be due her next lot anytime now (baring in mind that the vlogs are a few days late when they're shown). Surely they must be on their way home soon? If they're already on the radar of the child safeguarding team through the LEA or phone calls from others, this will flag with their GP surgery, no?

I dont understand the thought process of taking a baby, with no immune system, who isn't fully vaccinated away to a foreign country and that's before you factor in the worldwide pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I haven’t been on these threads for days because reading about them shopping, Jace screeching, shopping, Mila, shopping gets so boring

However, it seems as if I need to go back and read about the potential smack… oh dear

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Why do they not tell the brats to shut up when Isla is clearly trying to explain something.

Sarah calling her kids ‘grebs’ - you’ve bought them up Sarah darling.

Also, there is no way the baby isn’t wedged between them in the front. Where they claim she sits has nowhere to clip her in and a tv there. Liars

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t been on these threads for days because reading about them shopping, Jace screeching, shopping, Mila, shopping gets so boring

However, it seems as if I need to go back and read about the potential smack… oh dear
I've been unwell so skipped to the end of the last thread and had instant regret, so I've skim read the entire thing to find the 'smack'. Which my 2 penneth worth is, if he had made contact with Jason's leg I would've personally called it a smack, as he sort of fudged it and landed clumsily on his foot I would call it more of a tap.
HOWEVER regardless of what Jason was doing, he shouldn't be dashing his hand out towards him! Imagine if whenever an adult felt pissed off at another adult, we tapped/hit/flicked/whacked each other!!

Also call me selfish but I wish someone had screen recorded it when it was seen so I didn't have to dive into the murky, skanky depths of youtube to find the clip 🤮

Reactions: 19
Good evening Sarah hope you enjoy the next thread hope we,can,give you content ideas 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loving the thread title……I wonder when we’ll be graced with the q&a vlog that was meant to be up a couple of weeks ago🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do they not tell the brats to shut up when Isla is clearly trying to explain something.

Sarah calling her kids ‘grebs’ - you’ve bought them up Sarah darling.

Also, there is no way the baby isn’t wedged between them in the front. Where they claim she sits has nowhere to clip her in and a tv there. Liars
YESS!! LET THE GIRL SPEAK!!! I find it so infuriating when they talk over Isla! 🤬 Like in the last vlog none of them had anything interesting to say (whining over a non existent cat and mcdonald burgers) 🙄 however, Isla telling us some things she's learnt and clearly very interested in. I would rather listen to Isla and I'm sure it would be more relatable for the young Ifam who might also be learning those subjects in school! Also really annoyed me how Sarah was agreeing with what Isla was saying as though she's an actual teacher? She's got no clue!

Sarah if you're reading this... please bung your bedsheets in the wash! They must be stinking 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The more I think about this trip to Portaventura the more strange it feels. I wonder if it is an undeclared ad/gifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The more I think about this trip to Portaventura the more strange it feels. I wonder if it is an undeclared ad/gifted.
Unsure but family fizz did a gifted trip thier a couple of years ago, hotel stay as well.

Surely if this was gifted the caravan park would have been included as well? I would have asked for it in inital emails etc.

Reactions: 20
I thought Isabelle seemed like she'd had a drink or two. The bit where she's leaning on Esme's shoulder banging on about cats and pulling faces at the camera was weird too. Then when Sarah and Creepy ask about cats in McDonalds, they're sniggering before Isabelle's even said anything. To me, it felt like when you ask your tipsy mate something just because they're talking tit.
I thought it might have been sarcasm about the cat because of some comments made regarding who’s going to look after it when they are away a lot of the time. They’re reacting more and more to the hate they get through their videos. It definitely gets to them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.