Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Thread suggestion
#191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

• Haha
Reactions: 93

moimoi

VIP Member
Lazy says the death contraption has been 'safety checked'? By who?! Chief Safety Officer Jace?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

TummiGummi

There’s no way in hell - no matter who installed it - I would trust sleeping in a van on the top of a “bunk” bed where my children slept underneath. That’s at least 200kg of weight that thing has got to hold. You just wouldn’t trust it would you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

OliviaPope

That footage was from the LWV trip, not sure how stupid they think the Ifam are
It’s creepy who’s stupid, he’s rushing to editing vlogs at the last minute from a week ago so not checking which clips he’s putting in. If the vlogs were edited in a timely manner and scheduled to go live this wouldn’t happen.

Meelah Rose top quality £50 blanket has a hole, the stitching looks to be coming undone.

DD4F0FD4-DE58-4FAA-9614-F75513687A3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

LieFam

For anyone who thinks there never seems to be any consequences to the Ingham's actions think again.

Their view count has halved then halved again in the last two years, the decline has accelerated in recent months and the average vlog (without Birthdays, new houses, birth etc) gets pitiful views.

You can see the panic has already set in with Chris & Sarah as they repeatedly talk watching their old vlogs, post their channel in groups, try and jump on the van life trend etc but its not working.

They might think that Alibaba & Me will bail them out and have Instagram but that business and account is heavily reliant on their YouTube vlogs to drive followers to it so that will eventually decline if it’s not already happening.

Expect them to get desperate as their earnings decline and try ever more crazy rip off earning schemes. Also, i would expect them to try and grow on TikTok but they are so dumb they are already 18 months behind other vloggers on that platform.

They have a huge mortgage and spending problem, the loss of earnings and attention is their punishment, sit back and enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
This is an interesting read in relation to van conversions: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...verting-a-van-to-carry-passengers-in-the-rear

We have a rock and roll bed in our conversion, professionally installed, with seat belts in the seat so they don't go across your neck (not up high on metal posts separately), it's also a crash tested rock and roll bed, so costs a bit more.
I don’t wish to sound harsh, but that is quite an error on your part. You paid to have a professional installation done when you could have got a trained pilot to do it on his driveway. I admire your faith in trusting someone with experience to do it, but it’s always better to go with someone who knows nothing but thinks that they know it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

SuBollard

I’ve got to stop watching Gypsy weddings 😂 meelah is starting to look like a traveller baby 😂😂😂pic 1. Pic 2 isn’t she 5-6 weeks old now?
Poor little soul,why has she got a knitted turd on her head in the second photo ? Lazy's choice in babywear is bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Web30

VIP Member
Imagine if they are parked up somewhere for the night and someone breaks in and drives off with them all.

No idea why this has popped in to my head but im sat laughing to myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Scotblock

VIP Member
“I don’t know where he would have caught it” says Sarah38 who is riddled with herpes, has 3 girls who only wash on special occasions and who’s kids nails are so dirty they look like you could cultivate veg under them 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Abbvay

VIP Member
If a photographer told me to leave a child topless I'd be going to a different photographer.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

kazizzle

VIP Member
Did she not say in one of the London vlogs that she didn’t want Jace to wear swimming trunks because it he was too little to have his belly out?

Reactions: 68

thegreencow

VIP Member
Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
I think they stopped off at this restaurant on their travels of Scotland and got confused.
Screenshot 2021-09-13 151736.png

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Web30

VIP Member
Yeah Sarah, OF COURSE so many people came up to you and asked if MIEEELAAHH is premature!!! SERIOSULY who falls for this absolute B.S! Mila is not as tichy tiny as you like to make out - she’s a chunk in the nicest way possible.
I can safely say i have never gone up to a stranger and asked if thier baby was premature. Who even would!

Reactions: 66

Impleo

VIP Member
Chinny Saville thinks he and his well upholstered wife can sleep on that safely with his children on a bed underneath 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-09-18 18.20.21.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 18.21.37.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 18.22.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65