The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice the time on a clock when Isabelle was playing with Jace? It was 10-something. Apparently the girls had been tutoring at the start of the vlog when Lazy was trying to stay quiet so I assume Isabelle had finished by 10. The girls either started their day very early or there was a bit of fibbing going on.

I just don’t understand their homeschooling routine. A regular school day is six-ish hours from start to finish so how the hell can the girls gain an appropriate amount of knowledge and learning in just a couple? It was so lovely to see Isla reading the space book and telling us space facts. Shame she has two numpties for parents who don’t know how to foster that willingness to learn.
They definitely don’t start very early early, in a previous q&a Isabelle said she is definitely not a morning person, and doesn’t get out of bed before 08:30am.

Reactions: 19
Come on, 5pm is a very busy time in that house, sarahs got 5 kids to sort out.
So many Morrisons foil trays to ask Isabelle to put in the oven, so little time......

I see she's not baked again now the Silver Spoon sponsorship is over!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not the first time they've dragged 1 of the kids on holiday and they've been ill!! 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sudden mystery illness for our toddler.
You mean the Hand, Foot and Mouth you've already disclosed on insta? We all know now🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sudden mystery illness for our toddler.
You mean the Hand, Foot and Mouth you've already disclosed on insta? We all know now🙄
If they are going to continue to post vlogs that are days behind, they need to give up Instagram!

For goodness sake answer him Sarah!!!!
195B2C71-6E17-46B2-AA2C-316163C14AF2.jpeg

So Baby Mila screams constantly in the car eh?……..OOOOOOH dear 🤣 what a road trip it’ll be!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
At 12.26 Chris says the Hand Foot and Mouth is on his ( Chris’s) arms??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They’ve pinned a comment on the latest vlog regarding Jace having hand, foot and mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
“I don’t know where he would have caught it” says Sarah38 who is riddled with herpes, has 3 girls who only wash on special occasions and who’s kids nails are so dirty they look like you could cultivate veg under them 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Another pointless, boring vlog. Lazy chunters on about any old nonsense and goes shopping for a change. 😴💤
Surprise, surprise imaginary people thought Mila was premature, Lazy's obsession with her chuldrun being tiny is getting worse/really bizarre. Mila was longer than Isabelle's arm when she was holding her, she's just normal sized.

Reactions: 40
And Sarah’s Galaxy fold 2 phone is broken already and it cost a grand not so long ago! 😳

If they are going to continue to post vlogs that are days behind, they need to give up Instagram!

For goodness sake answer him Sarah!!!!View attachment 771010

So Baby Mila screams constantly in the car eh?……..OOOOOOH dear 🤣 what a road trip it’ll be!
Sorry for quoting myself, but Sarah has at last responded to Thomas , at last!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How do we stop this disastrous van event. It is so worrying thinking what could happen. Someone needs to intervene

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A common child illness, so mysterious.

I liked the quick switch mid sentence to bitchy Sarah when she said the lighting was terrible. Whilst standing in the middle of a shop. So don't vlog in the shop then?

In the pinned comment about letting specsavers know about Jace, it says they now know that there is no risk for pregnant people from either hand foot and mouth or chicken pox. I thought there was from chicken pox, if you have not already had it? I know someone who when pregnant wasn't sure if they had it before and knew they had been exposed to it and they had to have an antibody test to check if they'd had it before.

Reactions: 26
I can’t believe Sarah38 wore her waynetta slob outfit to lunch with her imaginary friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.